What's new

CV-18 Fujian - Type 003 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

Soon we will see the island structure, so we can determine what type of propulsion it really uses.
IMG_20180726_034233.png

:lol:

梁无咎 and lucas_韩 are the only two big shrimps insisting the Type 003 is nuclear powered.

In few months, we are going to see they are real prophets or not.

BTW, the Type 004 is the twin sister of the Type 003, so it is going to be the same class of the ships using the same catapults and propulsion.

梁无咎 and lucas_韩 are the only two big shrimps insisting the Type 003 is nuclear powered.

In few months, we are going to see they are real prophets or not.

BTW, the Type 004 is the twin sister of the Type 003, so it is going to be the same class of the ships using the same catapults and propulsion.

梁无咎 is not a big shrimp. He is a "tech manager" of a media company who likely has no connections to the PLAN or the defence industry.

梁无咎 is not a big shrimp. He is a "tech manager" of a media company who likely has no connections to the PLAN or the defence industry.

lucas_韩 is a staff member of the JN shipyard, he got even more inside information than fzgfzy, and all his past predictions have been turned into the reality.

BTW, you are an Indian, so I have no common language with you.

lucas_韩 is a staff member of the JN shipyard, he got even more inside information than fzgfzy, and all his past predictions have been turned into the reality.

BTW, you are an Indian, so I have no common language with you.

I wasn't referring to Lucas.

Whether I am Indian or not does not matter in this case.

The Type 003 and Type 004 are identical twin, and both gonna be nuclear powered.

This is coming from someone who is even prophet than big cat.

The Type 004 is no more than 18 months later than the Type 003, so it is basically the same class of ships using the same catapults and propulsion.
dont tell me big cat this and that, it took them years to draw up the blue print, and months of sleepless nights of heavy works on blue print just to change steam catapult to electronic, replacing engine requires a complete change of design of most parts, and it is not going to happen, as the 003's engine hull was already built, and now they are moving to other parts of the construction`````only if you are willing to throw millions into trash, and willing to accept 5 years delay of 003 construction completion

for the plane part, forget about J-20's configuration, it is a new platform, and SAC is the main developer, it will use all the latest techs aviable in China````and it wont be as big and heavy as J-20```more less like the size of F-18E/F

dont tell me big cat this and that, it took them years to draw up the blue print, and months of sleepless nights of heavy works on blue print just to change steam catapult to electronic, replacing engine requires a complete change of design of most parts, and it is not going to happen, as the 003's engine hull was already built, and now they are moving to other parts of the construction`````only if you are willing to throw millions into trash, and willing to accept 5 years delay of 003 construction completion

for the plane part, forget about J-20's configuration, it is a new platform, and SAC is the main developer, it will use all the latest techs aviable in China````and it wont be as big and heavy as J-20```more less like the size of F-18E/F

fzgfzy doesn't seem to be the most informative person on regard of the Type 003.

He even made some erroneous prediction on the maiden sea trial of the Type 002.

We shall wait and see the final island structure of the Type 003 in order to determine what type of propulsion it really has.

fzgfzy doesn't seem to be the most informative person on regard of the Type 003.

He even made some erroneous prediction on the maiden sea trial of the Type 002.

We shall wait and see the final island structure of the Type 003 in order to determine what type of propulsion it really has.
动力舱室都造好了,现在在造防鱼类舱室模块······fzgfzy does not work for those institutions``````

I wasn't referring to Lucas.

Whether I am Indian or not does not matter in this case.
Indeed it's a big disappointment for seeing any Chinese member here to entertain your persistent and repeated confirmation solicitation. Admittedly you're working very hard here to hunt down such responses through various methods incl the false positive baiting.

Indeed it's a big disappointment for seeing any Chinese member here to entertain your persistent and repeated confirmation solicitation. Admittedly you're working very hard here to hunt down such responses through various methods incl the false positive baiting.

LOL what are you talking about? Seriously, could you phrase your sentence such that an "Indian" like myself could actually comprehend it? :D

LOL what are you talking about? Seriously, could you phrase your sentence such that an "Indian" like myself could actually comprehend it? :D
It's more a message to others than you. You can ignore it.

Back
Top Bottom