What's new

CV-18 Fujian - Type 003 Aircraft Carrier News & Discussions

Is this China's 5th carrier under construction?

If you count Type 075 LHD as Helo Carrier. Then the Total Number is 6th.

China currently have/building 3 Aircraft Carrier (Type 001, 002, 003) and 3 LHD/Helo Carrier (Type 075)

Let's not go that direction again.
@Deino thread ban him please

Yes, better discuss about waterline length of Type 003 AC.
According to measurement of the current modules at dry dock, it will have at least 315m waterline length.

So, according to this length. There is high probability that Type 003 will have 95,000 -100,000 Tonnes tonnage.

A Supercarrier indeed..

According to measurement of the current modules at dry dock, it will have at least 315m waterline length.

So, according to this length. There is high probability that Type 003 will have 95,000 -100,000 Tonnes tonnage.

A Supercarrier indeed..
I think it is too tentative to accurately estimate the waterline length at this point in time ...

A Supercarrier indeed..
Hmmm I have doubts on this tonneage.

I think it is too tentative to accurately estimate the waterline length at this point in time ...

Yes, I'm agree with you.

From my point of view, if the huge VLCC beside her indeed have length of 370-400m.
Then The Type 003 AC will have at least 310-315m Waterline length.

But yes, we need damn clearer images for this one. Hopefully, with the bow modules already connected

Here's another image of the Type 003 aircraft carrier under construction dated 12th August. It is not dramatically better than the one posted yesterday but at least a bit clearer so that at least the engine's rooms are visible.

PLN Type 003 carrier - 20200812.JPG

Back
Top Bottom