What's new

Cutting edge Technology generated by the Islamic nations in the middle east

The MESS Technology Center ( the world's largest digital transformation and competence development center )

40 Factories opened at the same time in Kocaeli/TURKEY ... 29.08.2020

There are remarkable examples such as

-- The world’s newest casting factory
-- Europe’s largest machine park in its field
-- Europe’s largest integrated and smart compressor factory under a single roof

to reduce imports by over $30 billion each year

Why these Drones are here..... and what is the significance of this photo.

drones.jpg

I put these drones here not because they are stealth or have triangular shape or are jet powered but because there is 4 of them flying together in formation..
If you ever flown a drone you know it is not easy to control them even when you can see them...now imagine flying 4 of them hundreds of kilometers away at high speed (Jet engine) and all of them separated few meters away from each other..a slight deviation by one and BOOM !!!! they all collide.
So the only way to fly high speed drones in a tight formation (called swarm) is to give each one some intelligence that makes them to avoid each other but at the same time not to break the formation...that is done by Artificial Intelligence (AI). That photo shows for the first time (that i am aware of) a swarm of drones flying in formation hundreds of Kilometers away at high speed .It was demonstrated by Iranian Military few months ago and that is why that photo is in "Cutting edge Tech" thread.
I have problem with that list . we also produce Allumina since several decade ago
If that is the case please post the Iranian related data and photos..that way we will know another nation besides Turkey also has this important product.

Last edited:
If that is the case please post the Iranian related data and photos..that way we will know another nation besides Turkey also has this important product.
we have 4 main Alluminium producer . in the biggest one they can produce Alumina and the capacity according to this is 230,000 ton/ year

in fact we are the first in middle east to produce it

there are many company who produce the power barges around the world . if not wrong Venezuella get 42 and russia have on which is nuclear . Hyundai produce them power barge corporation produce them General Electric ,Man , Westinghaus and

Yes there are many company who produce the power barges around the world

I am talking about floating power plant fleet and Turkish KARGOPOWERSHIP owns the world's only floating power plant fleet

Turkey a regional leader in artificial intelligence tech investments

Turkey is a leading country in its region in terms of investments in artificial intelligence (AI) technologies

With an artificial intelligence technology expenditure of nearly $3.4 billion, Turkey is a country with the largest investment in AI technology in the region in the last 10 years

1613492113468.png

Technology Industrial Zone in Konya , the artificial intelligence robot technology to Turkey's plans to make the leap to high-tech projects hosted

Konya Technology Industrial Zone will serve in defense, aviation and space, the robot technology from nano-technology to advanced artificial intelligence technology

-- Robot technology and process automation
-- Software and critical software development
-- Satellite technologies
-- Turbine technologies
-- Communication, information security technologies
-- Autonomous and artificial intelligence applications
-- Micro and nano technologies
-- Welding technologies
-- Coating technologies
-- Advanced medical technologies
-- Testing and certification activities
-- Aerospace and aircraft production and design,
-- Unmanned aerial, land, marine vehicle systems
-- Electrical, internal combustion, turbine engine and engine parts production
-- Electrical, electronic, electromechanical, mechanical subsystem manufacturing
-- Optical product manufacturing, used in the aerospace industry

we have 4 main Alluminium producer . in the biggest one they can produce Alumina and the capacity according to this is 230,000 ton/ year

in fact we are the first in middle east to produce it
Thank you and that is exactly why we need this information..I did not know that and I am sure our Turkish friend did not know it also..so nations so close and we do not know what the other is doing...

Yes there are many company who produce the power barges around the world

I am talking about floating power plant fleet and Turkish KARGOPOWERSHIP owns the world's only floating power plant fleet

well , to be honest I agree building those ships is a feat in technology , but a say Kodus to the company that built the power planet and installed them on ship like
MAN B&W
Sedef Shipyard in Tuzla, Istanbul
Hat-San Shipyard
that company you mentioned only operate them

One pleasant surprise I had was Turkish 4 meter observatory coming on line almost the same time as Iranian 3 meter observatory (hey guys we are not measuring the the length..lol)..I bet neither is aware of the other...even the set up and buildings almost look the same..so is the the "Blue" color paint...
These centers NEED to collaborate and SUM is bigger than the individual pieces...It should start here..spread the voice and only good will come out of it.

Aselsan High Success Multi Precessor CPU Card
1613492821314.png

Aselsan KATMER (multilayer microwave ceramic technology)
1613494526618.png

Aselsan Infrared Photodetectors ....... ( only The US,Israel,France,Turkey )
-- HgCdTe
-- QWIP
-- InSb
-- InGaAs

Quantum Well Infrared Photodetector (QWIP) Sensor Array with high quantum efficiency with an alternative semiconductor system (InP/InGaAs)
1613493191354.png

MWIR/LWIR DUAL BAND INFRARED SENSOR ARRAY
1613493106407.png

Last edited:
Turkish machinery industry’s exports reached $17 billion

DNR CNC VERTICAL MACHINING CENTER
1613493703185.png

DNR CNC LATHE
1613493741677.png

Drinns DCNC Series 5 Axis Gantry CNC Milling Machine
1613493787431.png

ERMAKSAN FIBERMAK Momentum Gen-3 New Generation Fiber Laser

1613493959679.png

E-BERK Tunnel drilling Machine ......... ( TURKEY's first indigenous Tunnel drilling Machine )

1613493867599.png

1613493904366.png

HAVELSAN
is a Turkish software and systems company which is mostly active in the fields of C4ISR, naval combat systems, E-government applications, reconnaissance surveillance and intelligence systems, management information systems, simulation and training systems, logistic support, homeland security systems and energy management systems

HAVELSAN Simulator
1613494255591.png

Havelsan signs contract to supply Qatar with 'Joint Warfare Center'
1613494330029.png

Last edited:
Turkey as the 4th country that has the technology to design and produce a domestic hybrid locomotive as such across the world
1613494653693.png

Turkey's 1st indigenous electric Train
1613494762746.png

1613494801138.png

1613494850150.png

1613494882269.png

Many thanks to our Turkish member for his posts.. In the case of "products" I would like to stay with products that a country considers high technology and has a minimum 100% in-house design and at least 75% locally produced components. This is to ensure this thread does not become a showcase for all product that a country produces either assembled or produced under license.. I understand in many cases that kind of information is not available but we do our best or we can simply say "local content unknown".. This rule I have followed and I hope it is a good guideline.

Iran's first indigenous commercial 4 blade helicopter SABA. This is an in-house 6 passenger helo. the initial production is using two Agusta Westland engines the fuselage, Gearbox, hydraulics and avionics are Iranian. Future production units will include an Iranian Engine currently under development.
helo SABA.jpg

This is Bid-Boland . A special 100% indigenous Iranian Gas refinery..It is unique in its position because it collects and refines all the unused "Flare gases" that are produced in the oil fields and oil refineries and burned as waste in a form of flare.
It was designed and built by the Iranian Engineers at a cost of $3.5 billion dollars...it annually generate $1.5 billion dollars in revenue from something that was going to waste for years..Not bad to make that kind of cash from a waste product.
bid-boland.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom