What's new

"Curse on Indian financial aid" : Qari Hussein (TTP)

"The military operation started by the government in Waziristan has benefited us politically as our enemy has become clear that all political parties, which supported the operation are our enemies"

yeah anyone who talks against TTP is its enemy, BTW what political benefit :what:...

About the allegations of Peshawar attacks, he said the attacks were works of secret agencies, to create hatred against Taliban among masses.

"We are not such people to kill innocent people and the suicide attacks are conspiracy against us", Qari Hussein pointed out, adding, real killings were going in Waziristan, against tribals themselves.

Qari Hussein, who is believed to be the in charge of suicide bombers, defended suicide attacks and fidayeen (mercenaries).

this proves what an Idiot he is, Suicide bombs are conspiracy but still he Defends it :disagree:
He's trying to use that 'Tribal killing card' This moron must not be given any Media coverage....

Just for the guys who think only India can provide financial aid to TTP

===============

DAWN.COM | Provinces | Taliban launch fund-raising campaign
Monday, 19 Oct, 2009

KOHAT: Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan has started a fund-raising campaign in the Orakzai Agency and parts of the Kurram Agency and Hangu. Sources said the TTP men were asking tribesmen to donate generously because the conflict in South Waziristan was likely to be a long one.

‘They are demanding cash for weapons, food and medicines because it is going to be a long offensive,’ said a local.

According to him, many politicians, businessmen, drug barons and jewellers in Kohat, Hangu, Thall, Kurram Agency, Darra Adamkhel and Bannu have been making periodic payments to the Taliban.

‘So these donations are in addition to the money routinely and regularly extorted by the militants.’

Taliban reportedly collect Rs15 million every year as ‘jazia’ from the Sikh community in Orakzai Agency. They have also amassed huge sums through kidnapping for ransom.

They kidnapped a local trader, Fayyaz Paracha, from the Kohat-Hangu highway three days ago and demanded Rs10 million for his release.

A kidnapped man, released from a TTP hideout on the outskirts of Kohat after a military operation, told Dawn some time ago that their captives termed ransom ‘a kind of jihad’.

There seems to be little concrete evidence of Indian involvement in Baluchistan or Warzistan; it seems to be mostly internet chatter, mostly on Pakistani blogs and web news links.

William Burns may have told Indian officials regarding concerns about the consulate in Jalalabad, but there seems to be nothing more to the story than that. That Obama sent Manmohan Singh a letter about the same is pure conjecture; the contents have not been revealed.

I just want one, just one well researched article in a reliable or atleast neutral source. I could find nothing on Foreign policy magazine.

Al Qaeeda Chief OSAMA BIN CIA says the same thing about USA.
Any where in the world where US needs justification for her crimes against humanity this CIA operative props up with speeches and videos that will only justify US actions.

Same is the case with this Qari Bin Yahood.
These people are double triple quadruple agents.
Nothing they same can be trusted.
It is evident from his actions that he is against Pakistan.

These punks have anti aircraft weapons and gadgets only a state can afford.

Inshallah he will soon be captured and dealt with unless US provides an immediate airlift for their agent.

Last edited:
"Curse on Indian financial aid" : Qari Hussein

ISLAMABAD: Defunct Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan central leader Qari Hussein has strongly denied receiving any Indian financial aid, expressing a deep curse adding, "we are Muslims and not pro-India or pro-US".

"The military operation started by the government in Waziristan has benefited us politically as our enemy has become clear that all political parties, which supported the operation are our enemies", BBC quoted him as saying in an interview with tribal journalist on Wednesday.

He said military operations are going on in the region since 2004 and the current operation for the last four or five months, in which we are being bombed, artilleries are being used but every bomb increases our vigor.

Qari Hussein is believed to be the close aide of TTP former chief Baitullah Mehsud but interacts with media, quite rarely.

In his 7 minutes interview recorded in Pashto language, referring to the government allegations that funds were received from India, he spat on the notion of everything Indian because "we are Muslims, and not pro-India or pro-US", adding," this is propaganda and the negative character of very people, who are themselves slaves (of India and USA) and sided with them".

About the allegations of Peshawar attacks, he said the attacks were works of secret agencies, to create hatred against Taliban among masses.

"We are not such people to kill innocent people and the suicide attacks are conspiracy against us", Qari Hussein pointed out, adding, real killings were going in Waziristan, against tribals themselves.

Qari Hussein, who is believed to be the in charge of suicide bombers, defended suicide attacks and fidayeen (mercenaries).
Well it just a cursing, Qari knows cash is king. His back channel boys already picked up and having good time...lol

BTW, how many visa are being stammped in those 16 Indian consulates next to Pakistan Afghanistan border.

Activities of a consulate include protecting the interests of their citizens temporarily or permanently resident in the host country, issuing passports; issuing visas to foreigners and public diplomacy. However, the principal role of a consulate lies traditionally in promoting trade—assisting companies to invest and to import and export goods and services both inwardly to their home country and outward to their host country. And although it is never admitted publicly, consulates, like embassies, may also gather intelligence information from the assigned country.
Consul (representative) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:pakistan::sniper:Indians as a nation always do covert operations like the 20 year support of Muqti Bani terrorists. They actually are not brave enough to challenge Pakistan face to face. When I visit Indian defence forums they are always worried about Pakistan that is 4 times smaller in size. If India keeps up with its terrorism then there will be a price to pay in the future.

Vajpayee comes to Lahore and shakes hand with Nawaz Sharif. A handshake of friendship with Pakistan and then goes back to India and gives the go ahead of the building dams on rivers that are for the water share of Pakistan. Then India is really surprised why Kargil is happening?

Indian minister signs a deal to have Rajishtan-Sindh train service. People to people contacts. Then Samjotha Express is bombed with 95 Pakistan Citizens dead and 180 injured. Then an Indian Colonel is caught by the Indian police and admits to bombing the Samjotha Express Train. The polic finds out that he is an underciver RAW Agent and lets him go. Then Mumbai attacks happen and India says I am not sure why Pakistan is doing terrorism.

Keep up with the terrorism in Balochistan and Moaists and Naxals will make India burn all over.

Again, just one, all I am asking for is one serious study, paper, documentary, link, anything!! that shows Indian terrorist activities in Pakistan. just one, please........And I am not trying to bait you or prove you as a liar, I seriously want to know if there is credible evidence to link India to supporting terrorism.

All I find when I search the Internet are blogs , presumably Pakistani one's which seem to quote each other, repetetively.

I am starting to think,.... just maybe.... the Pakistani's dont have any proof.
:hitwall:

Wouldn't a person receiving aid from India say the same thing?

Pakistan's view:
if he says he is taking aid from India, he is taking aid from India

if he says he is not taking aid from India, he is still taking from India

if he keeps quite, he is still taking aid from India

if attacks happen inside Pakistan - it is being done by India to destroy Pak

if attacks happen inside India - it is being done by India to make Pak lose face

if attackes happen on Indian consulate in AF - it is being done by India to make pak lose face

if attacks are happening in AF against Pak - it is being done by India

Man - at this rate Indian RAW is so supremely powerful and Pakistan ISI is so supremely intelligent to see through all this.

Hint : there is a bit of sarcasm in the opinion - go figure!!

:pakistan::sniper:Indians as a nation always do covert operations like the 20 year support of Muqti Bani terrorists. They actually are not brave enough to challenge Pakistan face to face. When I visit Indian defence forums they are always worried about Pakistan that is 4 times smaller in size. If India keeps up with its terrorism then there will be a price to pay in the future.
I accept India is always worried about Pakistan because Pakistan is not a responsible state.(in fact US also says the same and rest of world also). Power comes with responsibility and Pakistan fails on that front so world talks about Pakistan's nuclear threat.

Vajpayee comes to Lahore and shakes hand with Nawaz Sharif. A handshake of friendship with Pakistan and then goes back to India and gives the go ahead of the building dams on rivers that are for the water share of Pakistan. Then India is really surprised why Kargil is happening?

You need a strong coffee.Wake up.

Indian minister signs a deal to have Rajishtan-Sindh train service. People to people contacts. Then Samjotha Express is bombed with 95 Pakistan Citizens dead and 180 injured. Then an Indian Colonel is caught by the Indian police and admits to bombing the Samjotha Express Train. The polic finds out that he is an underciver RAW Agent and lets him go. Then Mumbai attacks happen and India says I am not sure why Pakistan is doing terrorism.

Height of moronic comments.

Last edited:
The only thing i can say is that, give me solid proof. Till now not one person has given any solid proof that India is involved in any way in Pakistan, where on the other side India has successfully proved Pakistan's involvement and many pakistani based organizations were banned by the UN. Now dont say that the UN is "India's puppets" or something like that. The fact is that Pakistani leaders are trying to shift the blame from their own faults onto India to save their own face. Pakistani's must understand that, and stop this blame India game. Its time for Pakistan to introspect rather than blame India for every little thing thats happening there. As Rahul Ghandhi pointed out in his recent press conference that India is wasting way too much time on Pakistan already and India has much more to achieve rather than waste time on petty issues. Pakistan must also get over this blame game and try to solve its own problems

Indians as a nation always do covert operations like the 20 year support of Muqti Bani terrorists. They actually are not brave enough to challenge Pakistan face to face. When I visit Indian defence forums they are always worried about Pakistan that is 4 times smaller in size.

lol ... bharat bak bak has thread after thread after thread dedicated to discussing Pakistan and how to bring harm to us.

Keep up with the terrorism in Balochistan and Moaists and Naxals will make India burn all over

Ameen to that

Back
Top Bottom