What's new

"Curse on Indian financial aid" : Qari Hussein (TTP)

lol ... bharat bak bak has thread after thread after thread dedicated to discussing Pakistan and how to bring harm to us.

Ameen to that

LOL KEEP DREAMING BRO LOL WOH KEHTE NEHI HAI KI APNA GHAR TOH SAMALA NEHI JATA AUR DUSAROON KE GHAR MEIN AAJ LAGANE CHALE HAI LOL GUD LUCK :cheers:

India should also do the same.:cheers:

For sure bro, but the change must take place on a personal level before, if you can change me and i can change you then the effect will spread and inshahallah we will have total peace in south Asia :cheers:

Question is still same ..Why all of sudden Qari ji need to issue explanation about funding. Is he near his end or Indian intelligence pushed him to pass this statement. ...but sounds its too late.....Qari ji has to go, his special type of Indian made virgins are waiting for him

Pakistan's view:
if he says he is taking aid from India, he is taking aid from India

if he says he is not taking aid from India, he is still taking from India

if he keeps quite, he is still taking aid from India

if attacks happen inside Pakistan - it is being done by India to destroy Pak

if attacks happen inside India - it is being done by India to make Pak lose face

if attackes happen on Indian consulate in AF - it is being done by India to make pak lose face

if attacks are happening in AF against Pak - it is being done by India

Man - at this rate Indian RAW is so supremely powerful and Pakistan ISI is so supremely intelligent to see through all this.

Hint : there is a bit of sarcasm in the opinion - go figure!!

I am not Supporting or opposing this.. But that was Funny.. LOL :lol:

All kinds of theories are put forward by Politicians, Administrators and debated to extreme wildness by internet savvy populace for most of whom is just a means to kill time or engagement of self entertainment.

Most of the ground realities are usually lost in a media war. I don't think any country is innocent in international arena. India-Pak leadership and military are chronic enemies so these statements flow in and out as needed. Both countries must be trying to out do the other and put pressure in whatever way they can. So i think the claim for innocence in any matter as well as the blame game are both just a farce. The degree of truth and involvement is not transparent, so I don't buy any of the completely one sided stories.

For Indian guys - If, Pakistan is involved in terrorist activities inside indian territory, you think India just cries and complains all the time and takes no step to pay back as much as it can to create problems in Pakistan ? Huh.. If that is so there is serious need for introspection. If administration is a serious one, I am sure they are trying to deal it on two fronts - 1. Paying back in same coin and 2. Increasing security measures...

I guess every action sane of insane has got reasons and it may not be the one that's being sold on TV.

On topic - I do not know if India is supporting or financing any of the activities as claimed by Pakistan. Logic says they should if they can. This is not fair as India itself is a victim of terror. But whoever said wars or proxy wars for that matter are fair.

In the end both countries will try to prevail over the terror that is inside and the menace that is outside and the strongest with best resolve and commitment shall prevail. Peace is way off.. Until then we have fodder to fight over on internet.. Go on guys.. :pop:

India should also do the same.:cheers:

India blames pak when citizens of Pak cross-over and kill some 166 Indian citizens and other foreign nationals...India blames Pak when it's army captians and regulars of the NLI cross over and occupy our peaks and kill our soldiers without any provocation....we blame Pakistan when they attack our Parliament with the aim of wiping out our senators...
oh yes we do have our reasons to blame you....
the day we pin the naxal menace on you...i'd understand your POV.

Back
Top Bottom