What's new

Currie: CWG could be called off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jana ji... Thanks for educating us... i can see your concern... safety, security, food , shelter for players.. very valid one... why dont you write to CWG board and ask them to stop this dangerous & worthless game once and for all... Any way dropping an email to them is not going to cost you anything.. it will be like almost free for you.. By this you could get 2 mangoes in one stone..

1) You can make our politicians bow in shame.
2) You will save lot of players life..

what do you say??

Hey this is not personal attack oke.. This is just a suggestion

Only if you could have read the thread and news reports then i am sure you would have got grasp of what is being discussed.

never mind.

and BTW i have posted what these foreigners wrote to the officials of CWGs ;)

Please point out where in your above statement does it in any way move tis thread forward from its topic........

All you have done is raised a stupid rant which is typical of you.......please lay some proper debate or go away:pdf:

hmmm i can see from your angel it is a stupid rant.. but seriously my aim is not to troll but cut short unnecessary debate.. Jana jee is single handedly handling us by giving lot of source.. Instead of putting her efforts in convincing us and you know because of patriotism we dont get convinced instead she can convince the board ... may be they will listen her or they will ignore her.. simple as it is.. what say??

Only if you could have read the thread and news reports then i am sure you would have got grasp of what is being discussed.

never mind.

and BTW i have posted what these foreigners wrote to the officials of CWGs ;)

Yeah i know jana ji.. your efforts are too good.. you know because of patriotism we cant take it any more.. if we get some bad news about india ... something starts burning inside us.. we are becoming bad people... i dont know why... thats why ... may be only if we hear from horse mouth " board of CWG" we will be able to digest it.. since you are in journal it is easy for you what say??

cwg games will be called off???????????? hahaha
it will not & these goras have always problem, let them cry, they will participate while crying & will leave doing same

hmmm i can see from your angel it is a stupid rant.. but seriously my aim is not to troll but cut short unnecessary debate.. Jana jee is single handedly handling us by giving lot of source.. Instead of putting her efforts in convincing us and you know because of patriotism we dont get convinced instead she can convince the board ... may be they will listen her or they will ignore her.. simple as it is.. what say??

:lol: why should i convince if anyone has eyes still willing to play blind then let that blind rote ;)

There is NO unnecessary debate if you do not believe in the view point of foreigners then move on do not post here and save yourself from reading reality about your country.

cwg games will be called off???????????? hahaha
it will not & these goras have always problem, let them cry, they will participate while crying & will leave doing same

They have real concerns and Indians themselves (the sane ones indeed) talked about the issue at CWGs. anyway that doesnt concern the foreigners because its not their image that is going to get a dip

:lol: why should i convince if anyone has eyes still willing to play blind then let that blind rote ;)

There is NO unnecessary debate if you do not believe in the view point of foreigners then move on do not post here and save yourself from reading reality about your country.

Jana ji... i can understand ... see while cooking.. only if you taste it or touch the food you will understand food is cooked or not.. by just seeing from top you cant come to a conclusion.. if you come to a conclusion then chance of food getting spoiled is 100%.. so if those people and you have some issue.. you can take a ticket come to CWG... you are very welcome here...

Australian world champ pulls out of Commonwealth Games: Report
AFP, Sep 21, 2010, 05.53pm IST

SYDNEY: Australian discus world champion Dani Samuels has pulled out of the Commonwealth Games in New Delhi next month because of security and health concerns, her coach was quoted as saying on Tuesday.

Her decision follows a gun attack on a tourist bus outside a famous mosque in New Delhi on Sunday, which has added to security woes ahead of the October 3-14 Games in the Indian capital.

AAP said she was the first Australian athlete to pull out over security and health fears.

"Dani is extremely distressed about it all," Samuels' manager Hayden Knowles told the agency.

"The situation in Delhi has been bothering her for some time... But the events over the weekend made it real," he said.

Samuels, 22, won the gold medal in discus throwing in the 2009 World Championships in Germany.

Knowles said he hoped her decision to withdraw would not affect other Australian athletes, as that was not her intention.

"I wouldn't think she's got that much influence and she certainly doesn't want that," said Knowles.

"She found it hard to announce her decision because of how it might affect other athletes in the team.

"Many of them are really close friends and they don't know about this yet."

Indian officials have been repeatedly forced to defend security arrangements in New Delhi ahead of the Games, a multi-sport event that brings together athletes from countries mostly from the former British empire.

Two Taiwanese men were wounded when attackers on a motorbike opened fire with a sub-machine gun on the bus outside the Jama Masjid mosque on Sunday.

Meanwhile an outbreak of dengue fever has concerned participating nations, with the number of people affected in the capital since July rising to 1,652.

Read more: Australian world champ pulls out of Commonwealth Games: Report - The Times of India Australian world champ pulls out of Commonwealth Games: Report - The Times of India

Jana ji... i can understand ... see while cooking.. only if you taste it or touch the food you will understand food is cooked or not.. by just seeing from top you cant come to a conclusion.. if you come to a conclusion then chance of food getting spoiled is 100%.. so if those people and you have some issue.. you can take a ticket come to CWG... you are very welcome here...

Please tell the foreign athletes this thing as all concerns posted here are from them.

sure i would like to get ticket to India but NOT for CWGs

indian image will hamper for sure & i also wishes so , spending thousands of crores for just fun in a developing country is a crime & this refer to all not just india

indian image will hamper for sure & i also wishes so , spending thousands of crores for just fun in a developing country is a crime & this refer to all not just india

Sensible :) many Indians say the same. now i dont know if the profit earned will be surpassing the spending or not

Currie is a troll ??:what:

Australians, Kewies and others who are terming your WORLD CLASS village for CWGs as pathetic, are they trolls

Seriously bhartis need to come out of their phobia and give it a serious thought every time getting on fire because foreigners pointed out that this Indian World class village is not suitable for human living, is not a good attitude.

put some water on your fire

Shouldnt we wait for the CWG committe to comment on the preparations and accomodations provided as opposed to bending over backwards for some Aussies and Kiwis?

If the CWG committee agrees with them, then we have a problem

Nevertheless....one thing is for sure.....If the CWG are indeed sub par, we need a major overhaul in the way we run things.....
The culprits need to be held accountable....Hopefully we can improve our management techniques and hand jobs of such magnitudes to the likes of NaMo and not useless Putz's like Kalmadi

Was Wondering If these CWG People considered Other Cities especially South Cities Banglore or Madras.
ofcourse, no use now. :P

it dosen't matter which city , the games commitee is same, so that means same result which ever city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom