What's new

Current turmoil in Pakistan should compel New Delhi to reorient policy and engage the generals direc

Ooops blunder!!!
I meant IK Imran Khan and not Indian Mujahadeen (IM).

The army has told the government not to use force so they took security from PTV building and allowed people to enter the building. Nawaz is playing games with everyone. He couldn't tune himself for reforms and accountability.

Even if this protest is finished Nawaz government would be very weak in the coming days.
So was NS really playing games?? I had completely misunderstood him.Now I believe what IK had to say about the elections ...that those were rigged.

@levina ji; just check out the other threads.......People asking each other to resign etc and the Radio/TV station being taken over and so on. Just substantiates what I've stated in post#9.
Life (in Pakistan) is certainly full of excitement.
And Pakistanis just seem to love "living in Exciting Times"!
no doubt life is exciting in pureland

Ooops blunder!!!

So was NS really playing games?? I had completely misunderstood him.Now I believe what IK had to say about the elections ...that those were rigged.

abit blurry right now.. 5 out of 6 demands were being accepted by pmln, but khan sahib bolay resignation bhi do 30 days kay liye.. hence now a deadlock.

I would say, let the political crisis settle down. It would be bad for us if we pick sides, and the wrong side ends up winning. NS is the current leader of the country, whether he got to his seat legitimately or not, is not something that is for us to decide it is Pakistan's internal issue and is up to them to sort out. All democracies have ups and down, it is more of test of democracy than anything.

abit blurry right now.. 5 out of 6 demands were being accepted by pmln, but khan sahib bolay resignation bhi do 30 days kay liye.. hence now a deadlock.
Does PA support IK's opinion??

probably..reforms has always been on their agenda... TuQ is their horse, most probably..

but Im sure there is no direct support to PTI, except from showing neutrality, its pmln that is dragging General Raheel into this affair..there is zero chance of coup as all the sections of society are against coup or derailing the system, including PTI itself, which has stated several times during sit-in that they will resist martial law or any out of the constitution solution.

probably..reforms has always been on their agenda... TuQ is their horse, most probably..

but Im sure there is no direct support to PTI, except from showing neutrality, its pmln that is dragging General Raheel into this affair..there is zero chance of coup as all the sections of society are against coup or derailing the system, including PTI itself, which has stated several times during sit-in that they will resist martial law or any out of the constitution solution.
I hope whatever be the outcome it is in favor of the Pakistan's populace.

Ooops blunder!!!

Rigging the elections are one thing, but the real bone of contention is, how fast Nawaz is making money. He broke all the previous records of corruption. All the mega projects started are done by foreign companies so there will be very little chance, even in the future there would be any track of his corruption.

Worst part of the game is he does not give any share to any other politician. Even the bad guys do their worst jobs with honesty, they share with their colleagues.

Hope this will clarify the situation.

The army is just like a queen who goes to the winner. They don't want to stand with the loser.
Just suppose you are the chief of the army, whom you endorse at this time, keeping in mind your and the army's stakes?

Just out of curiosity, how much more printed $$$ landing in India?

My love goes to Yellen the pumpin queen.

Back
Top Bottom