What's new

Current combat radars of Pakistan Air Force

in Scotland? then shouldnt he be also investigated?
@Bilal Khan 777 cant we build our own radars? in aviation city?? the low surveillance ones atleast? with whatever little money have and then over time make them better like JF17 project?

For any country to make radar, they need to have a far field antenna range. While we are ambitious enough to start a air surveillance radar project (i will not give the specific reference), we are also foolish enough not to realize the basic infrastructure required to make a radar system, which is, to make a radar antenna.

They came much after 2001/2 unfortunately:(

CRC was old system bro , it was upgraded as Generic mission control centers with each GMCC control more then 16 radars at same time , they were upgraded under Project vision , Air commodore (later AVM) Ayaz and Air commodore Shigri were main men behind this project.

You are forgetting Irshad.

Btw, too much information shared on radars. One should not be mentioned PRF, PL, and PW. Kindly delete.

For any country to make radar, they need to have a far field antenna range. While we are ambitious enough to start a air surveillance radar project (i will not give the specific reference), we are also foolish enough not to realize the basic infrastructure required to make a radar system, which is, to make a radar antenna.

Btw, too much information shared on radars. One should not be mentioned PRF, PL, and PW. Kindly delete.
how abt taking foreign help in it then? like we did in JFT project

Ohh How can I forget him ! My mistake.

Btw, too much information shared on radars. One should not be mentioned PRF, PL, and PW. Kindly delete
Ok Sir , I am classifying them.

Btw, too much information shared on radars. One should not be mentioned PRF, PL, and PW. Kindly delete
Tried to edit my op but it seems I can't. Maybe cause I edited once before.
Anyhow these information are available in journals and books so what done is done, Will not make same mistake next time .

Someday someone will see the light.
why arnt people in PAF high command are able to see the light right now when they r already waiting for a low surveillance radar for the past 10 years?

I Think 10 years is more then enough for any decent people to see the light.

Asal Masla ha kya, main ye puch raha hun apse?

The real problem, in my humble layman's opinion, is that of "Niyat" i.e. "Intention". When it becomes clouded with ulterior motives, then positive results stop to happen altogether or get delayed at the very least. Depending upon the corruptness of the motives.

Indian AF practiced deceptive tactics intended for tackling our TPS-43 at Fort Abbas in 2002.

Thank you for your insight.What are the technical problems in establishing a far field antenna range? please enlighten if you can.
Kind regards
A

Back
Top Bottom