What's new

Cup kahan leke ja rehay ho......

Mauka ad is one of the best ads of all times..The creator should be saluted for his innovative and out of the box thinking...that ad will be remembered for next 40 years
Thoka thoka ko bhool gaye ho :D

You need to be an armed professional to understand that....
Try teaching that to your own army first ...

It's a game. Either team can win. Pichle saal champions trophy se pehle jo ads indians bana rahey they aur us ke baad jo kuch huwa us se kuch seekh lena chaiye. Plus abhinandan was a soldier, should be respected.

Please don't display your ignorance on matters of how to deal with POWS
Everything is allowed in Love and War ... and besides i don't wanna show even a little bit of sympathy or respect for our enemies and killers of Kashmiris

Try teaching that to your own army first ...
Go and ask to your army chief about Indian Army, he will let you know who needs to learn what....
And if you cannot reach him, go and talk to the families of those whose son's where part of Pakistan's 12th Northern Light Infantry and died on heights of Kargil and never received the body, but later received letter with photos of burials of there loved ones done with full respect by Indian Army.

The way rain is spoiling matches in WC, is very frustrating...England should have a reserve day for every match.

Everything is allowed in Love and War .
Including war crimes?
That stupid phrase only looks good in love stories, if you are into that kind of stuff

and besides i don't wanna show even a little bit of sympathy or respect for our enemies and killers of Kashmiris
Then put them on trial and prove they are involved in crimes against humanity. You just can't beat up a POW

Go and ask to your army chief about Indian Army, he will let you know who needs to learn what....
And if you cannot reach him, go and talk to the families of those whose son's where part of Pakistan's 12th Northern Light Infantry and died on heights of Kargil and never received the body, but later received letter with photos of burials of there loved ones done with full respect by Indian Army.
Thats your side of the story bacha , i can't explain it to you here ...

Including war crimes?
That stupid phrase only looks good in love stories, if you are into that kind of stuff

Then put them on trial and prove they are involved in crimes against humanity. You just can't beat up a POW
Mate , you can see the practical form of this phrase in any war of mankind's history and you have every right to disagree with me ... but lets agree to disagree

Last edited:
Mate , you can see the practical form of this phrase in any war of mankind's history and you have every right to disagree with me ...
And is that how a Muslim is supposed to treat prisoners?
And do you realize Pakistan is a signatory to the Geneva convention. First withdraw from it so you can do whatever you like with prisoners and at the same time give the other side permission to have their way with ours

And is that how a Muslim is supposed to treat prisoners?
And do you realize Pakistan is a signatory to the Geneva convention. First withdraw from it so you can do whatever you like with prisoners and at the same time give the other side permission to have their way with ours
Well we returned him , did'nt we ? We even gave him Lahore ka nashta which was their biggest wish since 1965 and there no point in geneva convention that says that you can't mock a POW , so its alright , calm down ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom