What's new

Cult Pakistan: Part 1

Woo-Hoo!!! Finally, i have tasted Pakola, It taste like a bubble gum & it's a fizzy drink.

^^ some good things nadeem paracha has done to Pakistanies :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: through his blog

Good job next up on the list is to acquire a copy of Dhoolan Aik Raat Ki.

Yeah, but how am i gonna secure the copy of this movie? I hope it's available on Torrent ;)
Found this:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing beats lassi mix with Rooh Afza and on top malai or rabdi..

Frnds.. Please send some Murree beer to India..Would love to add one more taste of Beer..

Thanks to Nadeem for narrating the history of these drinks. I certainly didn't know that Rooh afza is that old. Any way, "Jam-e-sheeren" is equally famous and is a competitor to Rooh Afza.

PS. I am certainly surprised that so many Pakistani members here have not tasted Pakola. Guess you guys were too busy with coke or pepsi.

Nothing beats lassi mix with Rooh Afza and on top malai or rabdi..

Frnds.. Please send some Murree beer to India..Would love to add one more taste of Beer..

Have u ever tried ''Sattu Sharbat'' It's a pure Desi drink.

I don't know if it is available in Pakistan, but in the Indian Punjab there is a local non alcoholic drink made called 'Banta'.

It is sold in a bottle with a glass stopper. One has to hit the stopper down with the palm and then consume the drink.

Yeah, but how am i gonna secure the copy of this movie? I hope it's available on Torrent ;)
Found this:woot:

Lol google it or I'm pretty sure it is still sold in Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if it is available in Pakistan, but in the Indian Punjab there is a local non alcoholic drink made called 'Banta'.

It is sold in a bottle with a glass stopper. One has to hit the stopper down with the palm and then consume the drink.

Lol.. atleast twice in a week I drink that outside my office..

Yup ''Buntay Walli Bottle'' is available here. We now call it ''lemon soda''

Back
Top Bottom