What's new

Cult Pakistan: Part 1

It's been over two decades that I haven't drank Pakola, but I am yet to taste a better-tasting soft drink.

Where do I get it in Paris?

Murree brewery's new range of Malts are also very very good.
My fav being the peach malt..
the lemon malt goes well with the occasional smoke..
you get a good chaska out of it.

i think pakola is karachi product, people from lahore peshawar dont know abt pakola :woot:

My mom was going for grocery shopping, i told her to get me a can of Pakola, in a few hours or so, ill be tasting it :yahoo:

My mom was going for grocery shopping, i told her to get me a can of Pakola, in a few hours or so, ill be tasting it :yahoo:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i remember asking my mom to buy some tasty chocolate pastries when she had to shop for groceries :cry:

Wiki
Pakola is a line of flavoured soft drinks, originally introduced in Pakistan in 1950 by Haji Ali Muhammad. It is produced by Mehran Bottlers (Pvt) Ltd and Gul Bottlers (Pvt) Ltd . It is the first nationally branded soft drink of Pakistan. Hence its name Pakola meaning 'Cola of Pakistan.'
The original green colour Pakola ice cream soda is still popular in Pakistan. However, other Pakola flavours, like Pakola Lychee, have gained popularity.
It is exported abroad by Mehran Bottlers and is available in most Asian shops worldwide.
The drink itself is a very bright green colour, much like the can, and tastes completely different from most soft drinks. It has a very distinctive and strong taste with a resemblance in taste to ice cream.
Pakola has also launched a milk product.
The Pakola brand name is owned by Teli Family and currently Mehran Bottlers are the bottlers of Pakola carbonated drinks in Karachi and export markets. A franchise is being given to Gul Bottlers for the rest of Pakistan.
Mr Yasin Kassam Teli and Zeeshan Habib Teli are responsible for the milk and beverage sectors respectively. Recently Mehran Bottlers has also launched their juice range under brand name Jucina and Fruiter.
[edit]

We drink Rooh Afza in India too.. I thought it was an Indian product until now. Extremely refreshing. :)

Back
Top Bottom