What's new

Featured CTD shoots dead five terrorists in Rojhan

i am not going to call it collateral damage laikin CTD needs good training we see no SOPS in police muqablas
but people if chillas uprising against country and nother of student crying . this banana republic should learn how to punish gov officials specially in uniforms . so many uniformed men are on duty they must be hanged already .

_113761733_2800e9dc-f75b-4d63-b77c-664197943854.jpg

_113760827_740e6863-5c13-406b-98c9-f8ef13ca5974.jpg

_113690972_2c9afc40-5a1d-4ff2-a72e-bd7c9ce6a1ea.jpg

_113690970_484666c3-5af2-44a7-af93-dcd10272556d.jpg

but people if chillas uprising against country and nother of student crying . this banana republic should learn how to punish gov officials specially in uniforms . so many uniformed men are on duty they must be hanged already .

_113761733_2800e9dc-f75b-4d63-b77c-664197943854.jpg

_113760827_740e6863-5c13-406b-98c9-f8ef13ca5974.jpg

_113690972_2c9afc40-5a1d-4ff2-a72e-bd7c9ce6a1ea.jpg

_113690970_484666c3-5af2-44a7-af93-dcd10272556d.jpg
police brutallity is not because of thet think they are the law because they don't have sound education what if we raise education standard like matric second division and give them good training in training academies have you seen moterway police so well disciplined and trained from a simple constable to ASI this initiatives must be taken

police brutallity is not because of thet think they are the law because they don't have sound education what if we raise education standard like matric second division and give them good training in training academies have you seen moterway police so well disciplined and trained from a simple constable to ASI this initiatives must be taken
if they are not capable giv should take guns from them and give guns to only officers . i see guy armed with g3 and he even don't know name if that gun . another policeman told me israel make g1 germany make g2 and pakistan make best of them G3 rifles :lol: . its like guns in hands of somali pirates no one is safe from them .CTD must be regularized or dismantled they are creating more anti state and terrorists . if kashmiri people did no forget scars of indian killings then why someone think Pakistani public will forget what state done to them ?

Are you fcuking insane? By that logic there should be no punishment awarded to anyone in history of Pesh highcourt.

Also, by the same logic Lohar highcourt let go Punjabi corrupt indian agents Nawaz and his other punjabi friends because all of them were punjabis just like the judges of Lohar highcourt.
Yup, i know.
I have my way of saying things and i may not be wrong.
Racism is a factor in judgements of our courts.
Why do you think the Sharifs get released by Lahore high court?

then its job of law makers to stop this and make new laws not CTD's job to kill them . once again as i said rouge gov agencies create more issues then solve them

RAO ANWAR is real founding father of PTM and pashtoon uprising not mazoor pashteen . when state go rouge then people take matters to next lavel . if rao anwar did not killed that poor guy naqeebullah in fake incounter things were better in pakistan . but even after 500 killings of rouge police office state supporting that killer police officer . so pashtoons are not wrong if they stand up against state in this case . simply hanging rao anwar can kill PTM movement but state have own ways .

i will not surprise if this baby killed some day 10 police officers
naqeebullah-640x431.jpg
I am always suspicious about this guy.
It is claimed he was a poor laborer.
Then he has DSLR family pictures taken by professional photographer.
How could he afford that?

I am always suspicious about this guy.
It is claimed he was a poor laborer.
Then he has DSLR family pictures taken by professional photographer.
How could he afford that?
its not mean to kill him in fake encounter

@Imran Khan if CTD is going to be resolved better resolve all LE agencies.

Problem not lies with CTD and other LE agencies. Civilians were killed in Army and Paramilitary operations too.

Solution to this is that, ISI ans MI need to up its intelligence gathering techniques. They need to be trained well to avoid collateral damage. Intelligence should be Solid.

And also a strong system to punish guys in uniform. Including military personnel if they found guilty any wrong doing in conflict zones....

@Imran Khan if CTD is going to be resolved better resolve all LE agencies.

Problem not lies with CTD and other LE agencies. Civilians were killed in Army and Paramilitary operations too.

Solution to this is that, ISI ans MI need to up its intelligence gathering techniques. They need to be trained well to avoid collateral damage. Intelligence should be Solid.

And also a strong system to punish guys in uniform. Including military personnel if they found guilty any wrong doing in conflict zones....
that is what i am saying thanks for making it easy sir .

Also you are aware that recently Paykhaawarr high court released so many terrorists.
Because judges are pushtoon and so are the terrorists. the Akhpall margaray , rora killiwaal go free to commit more terrorism.

This doesn't happen in UK.
On UK judges are given evidence not word of tge mouth

But now to arrest them is also the waste of resources and risk of lives ... the judges should made answerable, they are not holy cows.

They were not released. Before they could be released, the SC order was issued. Time was wasted, but thankfully, no terrorist was released.

Are you fcuking insane? By that logic there should be no punishment awarded to anyone in history of Pesh highcourt.

Also, by the same logic Lohar highcourt let go Punjabi corrupt indian agents Nawaz and his other punjabi friends because all of them were punjabis just like the judges of Lohar highcourt.

If you must make insulting racist comments at least make them accurate, nawaz sharif wani is a first generation kashmiri refugee both his parents are born and bred in Indian occupied Kashmir. He heavily promoted people who were fellow kashmiris such as ishaq dar khawaja rafique etc.

If you must make insulting racist comments at least make them accurate, nawaz sharif wani is a first generation kashmiri refugee both his parents are born and bred in Indian occupied Kashmir. He heavily promoted people who were fellow kashmiris such as ishaq dar khawaja rafique etc.

You search logic in a "racist" remark? Joke is on you.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom