What's new

Featured CTD shoots dead five terrorists in Rojhan

Morpheus

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CTD shoots dead five terrorists in Rojhan
Web Desk On Jul 31, 2020
ROJHAN: The Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) on Friday killed five terrorists in an operation in Rojhan, an area in Rajanpur district of Punjab, ARY News reported.

As per details, the CTD on a tip-off conducted search operation in Arbi Taba area. Seeing the CTD team, the terrorists opened fire and in retaliatory fire five of the terrorists were dead.

Arms and a bomb of 10 to 15 kg were recovered from the possession of the neutralized terrorists.

On June 10, two alleged terrorists belonging to a banned outfit were apprehended in a raid by Counter-Terrorism Department from Bhakkar.

According to details, the detained individuals whose names have been revealed to be Muhammad Ullah and Fazal Razzaq were involved in questionable activities, said a CTD spokesperson.

Read more: CTD apprehends two alleged terrorists from Rawalpindi

Donation receipts and banned literature were recovered from their possession by law enforcement officials.

CTD police station has registered an FIR against the individuals and a case has been filed to investigate the matter further.

https://arynews.tv/en/ctd-shoots-dead-five-terrorists-in-rojhan/
--------------

CTD is rouge org. it should be closedor merged with any other agency .

just they said we killed terrorists and public here start wah wah great great . in past many time after our wah wah people they killed were find innocents .

Last edited:
We need rogues.
you are in UK sir where there is rule of LAW . ask these kids did they need rouge or not . the blood on thier dress is blood of their mother and father which was killed by rouge paksitani CTD and all of the killers set freed by court .

475171_89295628.jpg

l_421508_054955_updates.jpg

Sahiwal-Children-1-600x336.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

her innocent hand was shot by your rouge CTD . they are child murderers
images

you are in UK sir where there is rule of LAW . ask these kids did they need rouge or not . the blood on thier dress is blood of their mother and father which was killed by rouge paksitani CTD and all of the killers set freed by court .

475171_89295628.jpg

l_421508_054955_updates.jpg

Sahiwal-Children-1-600x336.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg
True, but in UK courts punish terrorists in Pakistan they don't.
But i get your point. CTD has killed innocents.

True, but in UK courts punish terrorists in Pakistan they don't.
But i get your point. CTD has killed innocents.
and you support that killer org ? may be these 5 killed last night were innocents ?

Also you are aware that recently Paykhaawarr high court released so many terrorists.
Because judges are pushtoon and so are the terrorists. the Akhpall margaray , rora killiwaal go free to commit more terrorism.

This doesn't happen in UK.

Last edited:
Also you are aware that recently Paykhaawarr high court released so many terrorists.
Because judges are pushtoon and so are the terrorists. After a small session of "Dagha dagha wai wai" the Akhpall margaray , rora killiwaal go free to commit more terrorism.

then its job of law makers to stop this and make new laws not CTD's job to kill them . once again as i said rouge gov agencies create more issues then solve them

RAO ANWAR is real founding father of PTM and pashtoon uprising not mazoor pashteen . when state go rouge then people take matters to next lavel . if rao anwar did not killed that poor guy naqeebullah in fake incounter things were better in pakistan . but even after 500 killings of rouge police office state supporting that killer police officer . so pashtoons are not wrong if they stand up against state in this case . simply hanging rao anwar can kill PTM movement but state have own ways .

i will not surprise if this baby killed some day 10 police officers
naqeebullah-640x431.jpg

Good if they were actually terrorists. CTD is a very rogue department.

then its job of law makers to stop this and make new laws not CTD's job to kill them . once again as i said rouge gov agencies create more issues then solve them

RAO ANWAR is real founding father of PTM and pashtoon uprising not mazoor pashteen . when state go rouge then people take matters to next lavel . if rao anwar did not killed that poor guy naqeebullah in fake incounter things were better in pakistan . but even after 500 killings of rouge police office state supporting that killer police officer . so pashtoons are not wrong if they stand up against state in this case . simply hanging rao anwar can kill PTM movement but state have own ways .

i will not surprise if this baby killed some day 10 police officers
naqeebullah-640x431.jpg
good point sirjee but intelligence is authentic then you know we should take action. Sometimes intelligence fails that is why we need other types of intelligence than human intelligence like signals please correct me if i am wrong

Because judges are pushtoon and so are the terrorists. After a small session of "Dagha dagha wai wai" the Akhpall margaray , rora killiwaal go free to commit more terrorism.

Are you fcuking insane? By that logic there should be no punishment awarded to anyone in history of Pesh highcourt.

Also, by the same logic Lohar highcourt let go Punjabi corrupt indian agents Nawaz and his other punjabi friends because all of them were punjabis just like the judges of Lohar highcourt.

Back
Top Bottom