What's new

Crypto currency investors

I want to start mining. which one and any suggestions? Also how to is a plus.

Whats going on lol. I cannot register on binance or cryptopia

Whats going on lol. I cannot register on binance or cryptopia
to many new people joining everyday, their servers can't keep up. They will slowly allow more people as they upgrade.

to many new people joining everyday, their servers can't keep up. They will slowly allow more people as they upgrade.
figured as much.
Do you think Electroneum is still a good buy ?

Where should I buy it from ?
UrduBitt, binanace (?ref=17987329) and so many other exchanges.

Can you put any comment how bad it is?

looks dodgy as ****.
Just wait till end March you will start seeing it in Top 10. the only competitor to this is Cryptioum.

Where should I buy it from ?
Sorry Man Not urdubit its only for BTC

I want to start mining. which one and any suggestions? Also how to is a plus.
Please google Dascoin the best investment option for 2018

it will remain a thing till 2022. till then it will keep to rise.
I am not seeing it, to my knowledge, it will not rise again as much as the transaction fees and time to complete a transaction are getting high with each passing day making it worst available Crypto.

I am not seeing it, to my knowledge, it will not rise again as much as the transaction fees and time to complete a transaction are getting high with each passing day making it worst available Crypto.

BTC price will be $60,000 in July. :)

Just wait till end March you will start seeing it in Top 10. the only competitor to this is Cryptioum.

I hope you'll still be around in March, so I can smear it on your face.

And 'Crypterium' is not even a currency, asshole. It's a utility token. Learn to spell it before trying to fool others. Dascoin is a MLM scam.

BTC price will be $60,000 in July. :)
I don't think So. its market dominance is decreasing each Day. China is going to hault its mining to save electricity.

I hope you'll still be around in March, so I can smear it on your face.

And 'Crypterium' is not even a currency, asshole. It's a utility token. Learn to spell it before trying to fool others. Dascoin is a MLM scam.
Dear MLM is a marketing strategy they are not putting any banner on any site for publicity they spare this money for those people who are adding more people in the network. and they will offer more services of blockchain technology.
i am not making anyone fool, fool are those who do not do their research.

soon cryptium will also launch.

Furthermore, do not use foul language.

Dear MLM is a marketing strategy they are not putting any banner on any site for publicity they spare this money for those people who are adding more people in the network. and they will offer more services of blockchain technology.
i am not making anyone fool, fool are those who do not do their research.

soon cryptium will also launch.

Furthermore, do not use foul language.

Isn't the founder of Dascoin was also an affiliate of the One coin scam?

Isn't the founder of Dascoin was also an affiliate of the One coin scam?
He already clarified his involvement with one coin.

"I have NEVER been a principal, partner, director, officer, employee and/or consultant of either OneCoin, or any company affiliated with OneCoin. Whilst I did purchase products from OneCoin (strictly as a customer), my first, last and only actual public interaction with OneCoin occurred in July of 2015 when, upon the invitation of a professional acquaintance, I took part in a discussion which lasted no more than 10 minutes, about the growth potential of the cryptocurrency industry, during a phone call announcing the launch of OneCoin in the US.

On the same day as the phone call in question, the fact that OneCoin was not in a position to make a FinCEN registration was brought to my attention and since this was a formality which I considered crucial to ensuring compliance with US laws and regulations, I decided that OneCoin was not a company I wanted to work with. Therefore I immediately moved on to pursuing potential solutions and developing my business elsewhere."[source maltatoday]

Back
Top Bottom