What's new

Crypto currency investors

I am introducing Dascoin the first cryptocurrency that can comply with the money regulator(Central Banks) rules KYC (know your customer) Has its own payment solution DasPay that is in development with the same company who developed Apple Pay.
will going to Hit public exchanges by end of 1st quarter 2018. have a strong marketing Plan that offers you to make an active income stream with the passive one.headed by the well known technology professionals.

This currency has a strong potential to go mainstream and will be accepted by all government s.
there are too many other benefits of this.

You can buy it from netleader license. below is Link

Current Price of it on Das exchange is 0.50 Euro.
upload_2018-1-8_21-51-14.png

Best of Luck

Do let me know if you need my assistance.

If you find it interesting do use me as your sponser(shafiq14025)

sharing snapshot of Netleader site

upload_2018-1-8_22-0-7.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-8_22-0-3.png
    upload_2018-1-8_22-0-3.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 21
I am introducing Dascoin the first cryptocurrency that can comply with the money regulator(Central Banks) rules KYC (know your customer) Has its own payment solution DasPay that is in development with the same company who developed Apple Pay.
will going to Hit public exchanges by end of 1st quarter 2018. have a strong marketing Plan that offers you to make an active income stream with the passive one.headed by the well known technology professionals.

This currency has a strong potential to go mainstream and will be accepted by all government s.

View attachment 447070

Best of Luck

View attachment 447072

looks dodgy as ****.

View attachment 447070

Best of Luck

View attachment 447072

:bad:

Bluezelle will that be released as a erc20 token too?
From what I’ve read it will be released On an exchange in February

The value of one bitcoin is alone a big investors playing field lol and the alt coins are for smaller investors to get into the market

I know someone who does this, I just don’t understand it. How big is big?

@Kabira seems like binance has slowly started to allow limited users to register each day and then they suspend and don’t give any prior notice trying to register on there just in case Zilliqa ends up on there

Back
Top Bottom