What's new

Crypto currency investors

Guys I need some help. I want to buy some Ripple.
Can anyone tell which wallet to use and if it is a good idea to buy Ripple at this stage.

If you read through the thread it would be a better idea to buy electroneum than ripple and if you really still wanna buy ripple than gate hub is your place you need to buy from

If you read through the thread it would be a better idea to buy electroneum than ripple and if you really still wanna buy ripple than gate hub is your place you need to buy from
I will have a look.

Electroneum 22 cent on shit exchange cryptopia! May reach 40 cent on Binance next week if rumours are true, moon is the limit now :D

Jumped on the train at the right time :partay:
Just needs to keep going

When do you anticipate binance to restart letting new joiners need to get on there myself

Whats up with reddcoin, ther are rumors spread over the internet something about facebook.

Whats up with reddcoin, ther are rumors spread over the internet something about facebook.

What you mean a deal with Facebook? There was something about a Facebook deal but nothing was mentioned apparently mark zucberg said something about get involved with crypto

What you mean a deal with Facebook? There was something about a Facebook deal but nothing was mentioned apparently mark zucberg said something about get involved with crypto

Just a rumor i heard, thats why the price so high. It have surppras the 0.02 cent:-).

whats wrong with tron its going down down and down!

whats wrong with tron its going down down and down!

I don't know much about Tron, if project is good then I will not worry about price going down now. If its got pumped for any other reason then I'm not sure.

#Lambo is literally on sight. :yahoo:

giphy.gif

:thank_you2:

Good for you guys. Missed the boat on crypterium, thinking about investing in bankera ICO. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom