What's new

‘CRPF men slapped and kicked me’ Nasir, 5, battles pellet injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
You tag this man and get ready for professional trolling and you have to take his lies as Gospel of Indian truth.
He is a wolf in sheep clothing no question about it, he pretentiously claims to care about what is happening to the Kashmiris yet if we observe his posts/drivel we can see the truth is that nothing could be further from the truth.Kudos

He is a wolf in sheep clothing no question about it, he pretentiously claims to care about what is happening to the Kashmiris yet if we observe his posts/drivel we can see the truth is that nothing could be further from the truth.Kudos
How shamelessly these people claim that 5 years old kids pelting stones at brave army for money and Syed Ali Gillani hiring them they should have mirror in their homes to see their face when they made these type of lies.

PDF management should take serious action against those who supports barbaric acts of aggression on innocent civilians.

How shamelessly these people claim that 5 years old kids pelting stones at brave army for money and Syed Ali Gillani hiring them they should have mirror in their homes to see their face when they made these type of lies.

PDF management should take serious action against those who supports barbaric acts of aggression on innocent civilians.
When they look into the mirror they see the ugly face of Arnab Goswami, shame, shame on them for all these brutal atrocities, what possible threat was this 5 year old most gentle looking child, do these folks even have a conscience.
I fully concur with your latter comment.Kudos

"PDF management should take serious action against those who supports barbaric acts of aggression on innocent civilians"

Then that will be everyone ON this Forum!

This is unfortynate..But the bigger questionis that what is this little kid was doing in front of CRPF area and why his parents did not keep him inside the home when they know that the area is already disturbed....So technically these parents use their kids as a cannon fodder to have their protests. And when CRPF reacted, it is the fault of CRPF but parents are not be blamed....Is it what you expect that every one will beleive you???

The children are the future and they must be made of aware of the kashmiri struggle and the hindu enemy, they are on their own land and being subjugated by indians is not an option

Some 1700 policemen and paramilitary personnels are injured in this week long stone pelting marathon. You don't get such a huge number of injuries if security forces were given a free hand to control the mob. Maximum restrain has been shown, some unfortunate injuries did happened and its sad but such things bound to happen when the "brave young men" use these kids and ladies as human shield.

Some 1700 policemen and paramilitary personnels are injured in this week long stone pelting marathon. You don't get such a huge number of injuries if security forces were given a free hand to control the mob. Maximum restrain has been shown, some unfortunate injuries did happened and its sad but such things bound to happen when the "brave young men" use these kids and ladies as human shield.

The kids and ladies are not human shields they are part of the resistance, tired of hindu occupation in their homeland, refusing to be indian and subjugated by indians

The children are the future and they must be made of aware of the kashmiri struggle and the hindu enemy, they are on their own land and being subjugated by indians is not an option

Kashmiri Muslims are liability on India basically. They are useless as far any contribution to humanity is concerned.

Best solution is transfer them to Pakistan and everyone will leave in peace afterwards.

Thank you for suggesting to inject the next generation with venom.

The kid was wid mother . His mom came out of hospital when some cprf men abducted and shot him

We know how much they restrain in using brute force.

Kashmiri Muslims are liability on India basically. They are useless as far any contribution to humanity is concerned.

Best solution is transfer them to Pakistan and everyone will leave in peace afterwards.
Best solution is to leave their land

Seems to be a fake story. If the boy was so near the CRPF men, they could have slapped the shit out of him.

And then this boys tries to flee and pellets hits his eyes! Is this even real??

When you are fleeing, pellets would hit the back of your head, not eyes!

I think this boy was placed in front of the stone pelting crowd. When CRPF retaliated, he got injured. This boy should have been in his home, doing his homework.

“CRPF men slapped me and kicked me. As I tried to flee, something like needles hit my eye.” These are the words of five-year-old Nasir Ahmad Khan from South Kashmir’s Kokernag area, who is battling pellet injuries in his eyes, at SMHS hospital here.

Nasir was rushed to the hospital on Friday afternoon. While doctors who examined him said they can’t predict the nature of the injury “right now”, the victim is writhing in pain. Talking to media persons inside the hospital, Nasir’s mother said she had gone to visit a relative at district hospital Anantnag.

“As we came out from the hospital I was hit by a stone and fell unconscious. Some people supported me. As I was regaining my conscience, I heard people shouting ‘whose boy is this’,” she recalled.
Next, she said, she saw blood oozing out of her son’s eye.

“The people who brought him here said he was beaten by CRPF men. His clothes had been torn and he was crying. I cried after seeing his condition,” she said.

“I don’t know what hit my eye. I just felt as if a needle hit me and I started feeling intense pain,” Nasir said.
He said he was holding hand of her mother when she fell unconscious. “…they (CRPF men) came and caught hold of me. They started abusing and beating me,” he said.
http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/front-page/nasir-5-battles-pellet-injuries/223528.html

Seems to be a fake story. If the boy was so near the CRPF men, they could have slapped the shit out of him.

And then this boys tries to flee and pellets hits his eyes! Is this even real??

When you are fleeing, pellets would hit the back of your head, not eyes!

I think this boy was placed in front of the stone pelting crowd. When CRPF retaliated, he got injured. This boy should have been in his home, doing his homework.
Another shameless creature tries to defend their barbaric acts ...Why they use buck shots instead of rubber bullets because they wants to blind Kashmiri children so that they can never protest against Indian army when they saw child they got the opportunity to boast their morals by blinding a Kashmiri Muslim kid for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom