What's new

Crossborder firing resumes, one BSF injured

hope we have moved all civilian from bordering region by now, i dont want any civilian injury this time, first save them then use big weapons on those low-life terrorist who are killing civilians on both sides of border..

hope we have moved all civilian from bordering region by now, i dont want any civilian injury this time, first save them then use big weapons on those low-life terrorist who are killing civilians on both sides of border..

I don't think its possible to move all the civilians from the LOC areas let alone the border ones .. But we should do the best we can to limit the civilians casualties to the best we can ..

Cyqm998XcAANQK_.jpg:large

COAS visits posts at LoC....

BSF jawan injured in ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops along LoC in Rajouri distric
We should not violate ceasefire, we should concentrate on CPEC, and other projects & war against terrorism. Unrest in region is not in interest of any country.

It was retaliation fire from Pakistan Army against cease fire violation at LoC of IA.
Modi government is doing serious violations of human rights in Kashmir, they want to divert attention from this issue.
More we support Kashmir, more modi government is going hard against Kashmiris and making their life hell. I think Kashmiri struggle is taking last breath. Modi is so agressive against them.

We should not violate ceasefire, we should concentrate on CPEC, and other projects & war against terrorism. Unrest in region is not in interest of any country.
Yea and Adnan Sami sends you his love.
@ topic, while PA is occupied on the Western borders, why would it need to flare up the Eastern side as well.
It's all a ploy by New Delhi to divert attention from other matters... and also keep the tail up for the beleaguered Indian public.

Modi government is doing serious violations of human rights in Kashmir, they want to divert attention from this issue.
More we support Kashmir, more modi government is going hard against Kashmiris and making their life hell. I think Kashmiri struggle is taking last breath. Modi is so agressive against them.

Seeking the peace is definitely the greatest thing and so we are though supporting the Kashmir cause is for their fight of the freedom. We support the Cause "The freedom for Kashmiris that they are fighting themselves". NaMO violates at LoC to divert the focus, which is true, will be getting the befitting reply as well but what you said w.r.t. to stop supporting the Kashmir cause is the same thing that NaMO expects (start of your own post) so we will be giving the reply as well as keep supporting the Kashmir Cause.

So shall we do what Modi is trying to do by diverting the focus from IoK through violations at LoC or it is better to continue our current policy for LoC and Kashmir Cause.

The more Modi is aggressive, the more resistance from Kashmiris.

Usually it's the opposite - Newton's third law....

Humans dying on both sides is nothing to be joyful about its simply sad.

Back
Top Bottom