What's new

Cross border love (relationships/marriages)

1) arab guys are known to marry south asian women as their nth wives and treat them badly.. please lets not take arab example... so in your cousins iranian marriage, whats the compromise on sunni shia?
2) I have dated women from other countries, singaporean chinese women to be specific and indonesian too.. they maybe okay.. but if you love her will you convert out of islam? dont be maa ka laadlaa south asian boy and ecxpect that out of love only the girl has to adjust...
3) sitting in Pak I dont know how your experiences are different.. but okay,.. i am telling only what i can see.. desis(both indian and paky) get married to the most fugly whites... however many times good looking asian chicks marry white guys (i know a hot bangla girl who married an american co-worker and a hot paky and surd chick married to brit guys)

Okay, bro, this is getting unnecessary. You have your life experiences you're inclined to, and I've mine (I haven't sat in Pak all the time). I wrote the original post as a guideline for Pakistani bros who are capable/interested in marrying non-Pakistani. You're bringing in arab guys, shia-sunni, ma ka ladlaa, fugly whites... Buddy, no need for you to get so indignant! :woot: Where there's a will (and supporting good-enough looks), there's always a way! :D Let's just leave it at that. :tup:

Okay, bro, this is getting unnecessary. You have your life experiences you're inclined to, and I've mine (I haven't sat in Pak all the time). I wrote the original post as a guideline for Pakistani bros who are capable/interested in marrying non-Pakistani. You're bringing in arab guys, shia-sunni, ma ka ladlaa, fugly whites... Buddy, no need for you to get so indignant! :woot: Where there's a will (and supporting good-enough looks), there's always a way! :D Let's just leave it at that. :tup:
good luck and best luck

Went out with a bengali girl once but she moved to Florida. The secret for Pakistani girls in New York is have a blow out and drive a bmw. Kinda like Jersey Shore.

This is not a good idea. What will the kids be? Pakistani or Indian? Who will they support in an Indo-Pak war? Pakistan or India? Who will they support in an Indo-Pak cricket match? Pakistan or India?

So Pakistanis should not marry any Indians? This is just my opinion. And culture is very different. I dont care what people say, when I interact with Indians in North America I notice many differences. The way they dress, talk, and look you can tell they are not Pakistanis.

Pakistani ki tho aur hi baat hain.

This is not a good idea. What will the kids be? Pakistani or Indian? Who will they support in an Indo-Pak war? Pakistan or India? Who will they support in an Indo-Pak cricket match? Pakistan or India?

So Pakistanis should not marry any Indians? This is just my opinion. And culture is very different. I dont care what people say, when I interact with Indians in North America I notice many differences. The way they dress, talk, and look you can tell they are not Pakistanis.

Pakistani ki tho aur hi baat hain.

An Indo Pak war isn't on everyone's mind all the time unlike some people *rolls eyes

Not to mention we share a culture closer to India (North India) than anywhere else in the world.

An Indo Pak war isn't on everyone's mind all the time unlike some people *rolls eyes

Not to mention we share a culture closer to India (North India) than anywhere else in the world.

Speak for yourself indian. We Pakistanis call so called "North India", KHALISTAN not India.

Even then, Religion has a lot of influence over culture especially in Punjab.

Western provinces of Pakistan share culture with our western neighbours way more than any part of India. Our North-east shares culture with Xinjiang, China more than India.

Speak for yourself indian. We Pakistanis call so called "North India", KHALISTAN not India.

Even then, Religion has a lot of influence over culture especially in Punjab.

Calling Pakistanis Indians for no apparent reason other than stating the truth. Btw the Khalistan thing is dead? My best friend Harpreet told me only Canadian born Sikhs bring it up. This forum is going downwards almost to the level of Bharat R@kshak thanks to blind people with stone hearts like you.

Calling Pakistanis Indians for no apparent reason other than stating the truth. Btw the Khalistan thing is dead? My best friend Harpreet told me only Canadian born Sikhs bring it up. This forum is going downwards almost to the level of Bharat R@kshak

You are not stating the truth. You are just ignorant about Pakistan and Pakistani people.

Do we not speak the same language as the North Indians? (Punjabi) Do we not have similar foods? Your location says North America but I doubt it. Not every Indian is a fish and rice eating guy who speaks Tamil or Telgu or whatever its called. And to top it all off alot of Pakistanis came from Indian Punjab. My fathers side came from Jalandar and settled in Faisalabad. I actually met someone from my ancestral village and vice versa, a Sikh from the village my grandparents ended up setting near Faisalabad.

So leave your ignorance and cold hearted wretchedness behind.

Do we not speak the same language as the North Indians? (Punjabi) Do we not have similar foods? Your location says North America but I doubt it. Not every Indian is a fish and rice eating guy who speaks Tamil or Telgu or whatever its called. And to top it all off alot of Pakistanis came from Indian Punjab. My fathers side came from Jalandar and settled in Faisalabad. I actually met someone from my ancestral village and vice versa, a Sikh from the village my grandparents ended up setting near Faisalabad.

So leave your ignorance and cold hearted wretchedness behind.

Punjabis (KHALISTANIS/KHALSAS) make only 3% of India's population and almost all are Sikh and Hindu.
Punjabis (PAKISTANIS) make 45% of Pakistan's population and almost all are Muslims.

Pakhtuns are the 2nd largest ethnic group of Pakistan. So are you saying that a Pakhtun Pakistan is similar to an Indian? How many Indians speak Pashto and know about Pashtunwali.

You are very ignorant about Pakistani people. Most Pakistanis are nothing like most Indians.

I was talking about the Largest and wealthiest province of Pakistan and Comparing it with North India. So please stop bring in all the other variables. No point in talking to a person like you anyway seeing how mad you get over a comparison lol.

You know what You've enlightened me. We're more similar to the Chinese anyway.

I was talking about the Largest and wealthiest province of Pakistan and Comparing it with North India. So please stop bring in all the other variables. No point in talking to a person like you anyway seeing how mad you get over a comparison lol.

You know what You've enlightened me. We're more similar to the Chinese anyway.

Even then, it only shares similarities with 3% of India's population and with only one "indian" state of Punjab, that we Pakistanis call that state KHALISTAN not india.

What about the 97% of India's population.

And you can not leave out Pakhtuns. They are the 2nd largest and fastest growing ethnic group in Pakistan.

And not everyone in Pakistan's Punjab province is ethnic Punjabi. Many Pakhtuns and Baloch are from Punjab province of Pakistan.

i should not be replying to cross border threads when i'm not even comfortable with inter-clam marriages.....

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

heck i hope you know the racism against indians in Pakistan?

janaab,,,vice versa is also true.....

Back
Top Bottom