What's new

Cross border love (relationships/marriages)

Guys take your khalistan and aryan **** elsewhere, pakistani mountain dwellers are not exactly known as exotic races from where I am.

they talk too much and their moms are atrocious and unbearable....:sick:

But they have winderfully beautiful eyes :smitten:and a valptushaus bossom :woot::woot:area with a tight fit hot body:devil::butcher:...............................:D

This is not a good idea. What will the kids be? Pakistani or Indian? Who will they support in an Indo-Pak war? Pakistan or India? Who will they support in an Indo-Pak cricket match? Pakistan or India?

So Pakistanis should not marry any Indians? This is just my opinion. And culture is very different. I dont care what people say, when I interact with Indians in North America I notice many differences. The way they dress, talk, and look you can tell they are not Pakistanis.

Pakistani ki tho aur hi baat hain.
]

Oye Baba Jee ???????? Tussi kaheen gharon wotee nal lar ke aaye ho :cheesy:????????????? we are here to have fun & you broght in political crap:hitwall:, dont mind sirjee "hame gur nahee de sakte par gur jaisee baat to kar hee sakte ho " :smitten:,Thanks .:victory::victory::victory::victory::angel:

Guys take your khalistan and aryan **** elsewhere, pakistani mountain dwellers are not exactly known as exotic races from where I am.

scv1aw.jpg

I'd agree with the mom part, not to mention their dad won't be happy with anything less than a phd! :/

one easy point scoring way...atleast sucessful with me...tell i love laal salaam....

well,honestly i wud like to marry south indian brahmin girls only.anything else,ll estrange my parents.

well,honestly i wud like to marry south indian brahmin girls only.anything else,ll estrange my parents.

south indian brahmins or only tam brahms....for me not even the four state liberty is there...only inside tn...only within my clan...

south indian brahmins or only tam brahms....for me not even the four state liberty is there...only inside tn...only within my clan...

I thought you were a kashmeree pandit any way TN brahmin girls also have really great eyes & hair:smitten:

all south indian brahmins is cool,even maharshtrian and to an extent gujarat.basically little linguistic connect and the die hard vegetarianism.

all south indian brahmins is cool,even maharshtrian and to an extent gujarat.basically little linguistic connect and the die hard vegetarianism.

It gives me a ray of hope ?????? as i am a selfstyled convert from being a hardcore carnivour to die hard veggie .

no gujjus....sugar in anything and everything...even in sambhar..:sick:

Back
Top Bottom