What's new

Cross border love (relationships/marriages)

Bulk of punjabs population isnt jats,rajputs or aheers either... while punjabis in india...are like 2% of indian population.. so what north r you ranting about?what does a potohari or a serieki share with a indian frm maharastra? or other northern states of india?

Also dude change ur flags...

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Do i have to do deeper into the issue? we all know the truth dnt we....

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Lol.. i can bet on it tht bengalis r not the best looking race either....forget the moutain dwellers..:laugh:

My dear pakistany freind !!!! why so serous ? anyway let me tell you unlike pakistan regeonalism is like almost irrelevent today (there are some politicians who still beleave in iti.e DMK, MNS put general publik is loosing interests) its mainly because of easy & cheap tranportaion + economic opportunities so no hard feelings & just Chill!!!!!

Bulk of punjabs population isnt jats,rajputs or aheers either... while punjabis in india...are like 2% of indian population.. so what north r you ranting about?what does a potohari or a serieki share with a indian frm maharastra? or other northern states of india?

Also dude change ur flags...

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Lol.. i can bet on it tht bengalis r not the best looking race either....forget the moutain dwellers..:laugh:

Once again who are you to tell me to change my flags? They are correct. As for the whole beauty debate People who look like you (Saw your posted pic lol) shouldn't trash talk about other nations looks. I've meet pretty hot bengali girls and not so pretty bengali girls and thats the same for all nations.

Sabhee Tharkee BHaion se darkhast hai KOI MERI SARA SE SETTING KARA DE??????????

Sare Tharkee mar gaye Kya??????

main hoon naa,

just like the cuisine thread,this ll be the tharki thread from now on.

235d8

[/COLOR]

get ur facts right i dnt knw about bengalis but mountain dwellers i think u need to search a little preety zinta,kangna & katrina all are bloodline of mountain dwellers,,, so if u luk ugly, dn't expect others to be same

LOL! I'm following India's look east policy :cough::cough: Korea'n :cough:

Back
Top Bottom