What's new

Cross border love (relationships/marriages)

what a girly culture man? worried abt looks?

hahaha

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Nahi yaar, I never believed in making marital commitment with any girl.

I am truly a family guy, and always believed that marriages should be at the discretion of parents.

I have many girl friends (not love shov type GFs) in my life. Even we are still friends, now that relationship is between the families. Most of them come at my home with they hubbies / kids.

Beeba Munda!

Chalo bhailogon ek poll karten hain ki pakistan aur Bharat ki sabse HOT item kon hai????

Meray Mutabiq
#1:Sara chaudhary
#2:Rakhee sawant
#3:Yana Gupta
#4:Veena Malik
#5:Katreena kaif

Religion or Nationality is no bar, but the girl I'd marry has to be a Bengali.

Same here dada.

সমুদ্রে অনেক মাছ আছে, কিন্তু বাঙালিরা শুধু ইলিশ মাছ চাই

What a great message Bilal. I will join you with an equally strong message for Indians and Pakistanis:

Make Love not War.

I am single and available. Let"s see if I can find a pretty lady from India ( Age 30 to 35 ) who is willing to move to New York City.

Is Diya Mirza still single ?
ya she is still single

Shaadi karvane chalen hain aur photoo ka naam bhee nahee "bahut nainsaafi hai "!!!!!!!!!!

bholi surat dil ke khote nam bare aur darshan chote????????????????:cry:

Do we not speak the same language as the North Indians? (Punjabi) Do we not have similar foods? Your location says North America but I doubt it. Not every Indian is a fish and rice eating guy who speaks Tamil or Telgu or whatever its called. And to top it all off alot of Pakistanis came from Indian Punjab. My fathers side came from Jalandar and settled in Faisalabad. I actually met someone from my ancestral village and vice versa, a Sikh from the village my grandparents ended up setting near Faisalabad.

So leave your ignorance and cold hearted wretchedness behind.

Bulk of punjabs population isnt jats,rajputs or aheers either... while punjabis in india...are like 2% of indian population.. so what north r you ranting about?what does a potohari or a serieki share with a indian frm maharastra? or other northern states of india?

Also dude change ur flags...

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

janaab,,,vice versa is also true.....

Do i have to do deeper into the issue? we all know the truth dnt we....

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Guys take your khalistan and aryan **** elsewhere, pakistani mountain dwellers are not exactly known as exotic races from where I am.

Lol.. i can bet on it tht bengalis r not the best looking race either....forget the moutain dwellers..:laugh:

You want to be racist? You need to get a better looking face. I'm sorry to break this to you. *sigh*

Just saying the truth.. did i hurt ur feeling boy? we all know how not so handsome you are... so lets just leave it shall we?:lol:

Ur buddy says stuff... its all cool... i reply... and get branded as a racist?

Tell me where i lied?

Back
Top Bottom