What's new

Cross border love (relationships/marriages)

dude what he said was anyway stupid and we r talking abt Imran Khan here,he is like a huge hunk man.Almost all my aunts and women of earlier generation had a crush on him.

Marriage is about spending the rest of your life with someone who connects mentally and who cares for you and for those whom you care for.

Its Vice versa too.

It does not matter which part of the world the spouse comes from so long as he/ she care enough to love those who matter to you. This too is vice versa.

why are you showing dianas pic.. which paky did she marry?

hasnat_khan_narrowweb__300x389,0.jpg

She was seeing him before she went for Dodi

You don't have to convert. If the girl loves you, she ll marry you, no matter what the religion. :)

Actually, it is not easy. Many girls will realize later they will think traditional important, culture important, religion important, family important so on. Family pressure will be involved too and children.

It is common many girls and boy at the FIRST fall in love and then in the end they fight each other. I have seen many complaining and unhappy marriages. They didn't realize it.

1) 1 cousin marrying cannot e generalised. How can sunni and shia marry ... arabs maybe friendly , but will never marry south asians
2)How will you work out? You will start eating pork ? and tell your kids that god doesnt exist?
3) ive also seen whites married to pakistanis.. usually the ugliest looking white male/females who are rejected or who are divorced are married to pakistanis.

1) lol, you don't know the culture here..sunni shia? again too simplistic..arabs do marry Pakistanis, whether you believe or not...
2) Maaaaan, have you ever interacted with a Chinese girl?? In fact, any non-Indian girl? A girl that is willing to marry you even if you're not her race can be pretty understanding and intelligent about how to manage things..
3) Your experiences and mine might differ quite a bit. Or you're seeing stuff through the Indian lens too much. :oops:

1) lol, you don't know the culture here..sunni shia? again too simplistic..arabs do marry Pakistanis, whether you believe or not...
2) Maaaaan, have you ever interacted with a Chinese girl?? In fact, any non-Indian girl? A girl that is willing to marry you even if you're not her race can be pretty understanding and intelligent about how to manage things..
3) Your experiences and mine might differ quite a bit. Or you're seeing stuff through the Indian lens too much. :oops:
1) arab guys are known to marry south asian women as their nth wives and treat them badly.. please lets not take arab example... so in your cousins iranian marriage, whats the compromise on sunni shia?
2) I have dated women from other countries, singaporean chinese women to be specific and indonesian too.. they maybe okay.. but if you love her will you convert out of islam? dont be maa ka laadlaa south asian boy and ecxpect that out of love only the girl has to adjust...
3) sitting in Pak I dont know how your experiences are different.. but okay,.. i am telling only what i can see.. desis(both indian and paky) get married to the most fugly whites... however many times good looking asian chicks marry white guys (i know a hot bangla girl who married an american co-worker and a hot paky and surd chick married to brit guys)

who is this fatty...

Hasnat Khan

then why did she leave him , just like jemima? i see a pattern here .. marry/hook up with paky.. divorce / break up.

Is not that pretty much the norm in west with everyone not just Pakistanis

Liz Hurley anyone ? She was married to an Indian guy. Now she is with Shane Warne

Hasnat Khan

Is not that pretty much the norm in west with everyone not just Pakistanis

Liz Hurley anyone ? She was married to an Indian guy. Now she is with Shane Warne
okay lets be a bit mature here to have a more constructive discussion.. lets talk about everyday guys/girls you / me hot chix next door etc .. non celebrities.. not diana/dodi or jemima..

Religion or Nationality is no bar, but the girl I'd marry has to be a Bengali.

Back
Top Bottom