What's new

Cross border love (relationships/marriages)

Dont even know what crap ur talkin!

Whatever ... My dvr saw your pics on the post ur pics thread.. and he really likes you..LOL... So sunshine.. better watch it.

I know you like pouring your heart out and everything but, seriously...maybe your relationship with your driver ought to be kept under wraps? Just a friendly advice....

Btw, come to India. You and your driver can live in peace here....we do not discriminate :)

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

seriously dear india has shortage of girls he is right . i think numbers or unmarred old men is very big in india . am i right dutt?

I dont think so. Anyway..Kerala (my state) is the only state in India with greater number of females than males.

I know you like pouring your heart out and everything but, seriously...maybe your relationship with your driver ought to be kept under wraps? Just a friendly advice....

Btw, come to India. You and your driver can live in peace here....we do not discriminate :)

I never knew in india people r into their drivers which r like brothers to them... Incredible india... i must say...lol

Tu tou bara chupa rustam nikla kalia! :lol:

I never knew in india people r into their drivers which r like brothers to them... Incredible india... i must say...lol

:rofl: I have heard of the term "Self flagellation" but seriously...this is overkill...and too easy...

Next.

My parents are an example of a cross-border marriage. I think it is an enriching experience for one to have, but it can be troubling as well. Despite me being a proud Pakistani, I have always had affection for my Bihari identity (I speak pretty fluent Bhojpuri), & I always have fun with my Bihari family & family friends. I also became very attracted to this Bihari girl who's a family friend, who was born & bred in Delhi, & who I met in the US (& in India, & Pakistan as well, when she visited Karachi for a cousin's wedding). But I guess she's into someone else, so that was a huge heartbreak for me lol.

Without getting controversial about religion (Hindu-Muslim or any other religion) on this thread, I would like to ask you, how many of you would favor a cross border relationship (marriage or otherwise). This is not limited to India-Pakistan, but also Pakistan-Afghanistan, India-Bangladesh, North Korea-South Korea; or any other nations. If you already have any experiences, or know anyone that has had any such experiences, or you know of some good links for such situations, I would love to read them. If there is a realistic movie (documentary type) on this topic, I would like to watch it as well. Thanks.

I wouldn't mind,Especially punjabi and sindhi girls,also bengali girls.

But for me the issue wud be,i guess i would have to convert if i want to marry a muslim girl,which i cant.

:rofl: I have heard of the term "Self flagellation" but seriously...this is overkill...and too easy...

Next.

Ur tiny ego must be hurting.. specially after tht eunuch thread n now this... chal teri mang tou barh gai... aisi mein khush reh...LOL

Abt next! Samajhdar k liye ishara hi kafi hai!!! :rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

But for me the issue wud be,i guess i would have to convert if i want to marry a muslim girl,which i cant.

Its very hard for even newly muslim converts to get married into muslim families.

You don't have to convert. If the girl loves you, she ll marry you, no matter what the religion. :)

I don't really care though..Muslim , Hindu, Christian whatever...

You don't have to convert. If the girl loves you, she ll marry you, no matter what the religion. :)

And the possibility is .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000 1

yeah dude but this is not arranged marriage,if i am going to be with a pakistani girl,it is more likely to be someone outside pakistan,say USA/UK or something.But still i dont want to convert even though i am hardly religious/almost atheist and nor do i want her to follow any hindu rituals forcibly.But if at all i tell my parents,they ll disown me.They would want me to marry only a Tamil Brahmin girl,noone else,pakistani/bangladeshi wud be like armageddon in my house.

Back
Top Bottom