What's new

Cross border love (relationships/marriages)

Veena malik is following the same path.Giving serious thought to compete for veena ki shadi :woot:

Bro...whatever you do, just don't be daft enough to marry an Indian. It presents a national security risk that can easily turn into a national security hazard! :meeting: :woot: :D :smokin:

Pakistani guys, if they're really intent on marrying non-Pakistani, then should marry girls within the three following groups, in order of relevance:

1) Iranian, Afghan, Arab
2) Central Asian, Chinese, Russian
3) German, Scandinavian

Don't ask me why, just do it! :woot: :enjoy: :partay:

PS: make sure at least some of your kids marry back into the Pakistani gene-pool, otherwise no point in marrying a non-Pakistani. :coffee:
1) Iranians are Shias and Arabs look at you as inferior race .. so only afghan charsis in case 1
2) chinese and russians are commies and dont believe in god and love their pork and alcohol.. so thats out too.. Central asia is ok for you guys as they are also genghiz khan descendants
3) Germans and Scandis wont look at you so its out ...

aik band hoti hai dosri chalu tharki threads ki barsih ho rahi hai . i will never damn ever go with indian girl you know why ? its mess visa and conditions and waiting .i cant just take a girl go pak and done she should live with her friends family people and country .

aik band hoti hai dosri chalu tharki threads ki barsih ho rahi hai . i will never damn ever go with indian girl you know why ? its mess visa and conditions and waiting .i cant just take a girl go pak and done she should live with her friends family people and country .

Sour grapes :azn:

To sirjee aap hi dikha do na???????????????

Teray pass nahin hai jou aus kou dikhanay ka keh raha hai! lol.. joke hai!

1) Iranians are Shias and Arabs look at you as inferior race .. so only afghan charsis in case 12) chinese and russians are commies and dont believe in god and love their pork and alcohol.. so thats out too.. Central asia is ok for you guys as they are also genghiz khan descendants
3) Germans and Scandis wont look at you so its out ...

Atta boy... spoken like a true retard....wonder what they think of you>? do you even want me to post ur reality...lol... heck i hope you know the racism against indians in Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom