What's new

Criticism of the army

The Army creates the excuses and justification for it to grab power. It meddles in politics and ensures that only pygmy politicians rule the stage. If it keeps to its legal duties, the political process will improve by itself.
Those are some serious allegations my friend, if you have evidence implicating the army in such things then come forwards with it to the supreme court of Pakistan, other than that stop farting randomly on the internet.....

Those are some serious allegations my friend, if you have evidence implicating the army in such things then come forwards

Those are not allegations, but facts proven by the history of Pakistan to date.

Those are some serious allegations my friend, if you have evidence implicating the army in such things then come forwards with it to the supreme court of Pakistan, other than that stop farting randomly on the internet.....

No dude
He was not wrong but yeah no one can proove it.
History shows that,thats it

The Army creates the excuses and justification for it to grab power. It meddles in politics and ensures that only pygmy politicians rule the stage. If it keeps to its legal duties, the political process will improve by itself.

Please read the oath Army officers take. There is no "when it deserves it" clause:

"
(In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful.)

I, ____________, do solemnly swear that I will bear true faith and allegiance to Pakistan and uphold the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan which embodies the will of the people, that I will not engage myself in any political activities whatsoever and that I will honestly and faithfully serve Pakistan in the Pakistan Army (or Navy or Air Force) as required by and under the law.

May Allah Almighty help and guide me (A'meen)."
Supporting their General is much better than watching these Politicians Destroying our Motherland...

please respect the institute.....Mushy made some blunders....but the whole institute arent responsible for his stupid actions ...

we are in a state of war! the Jawans need our moral support!

Needed? The Army has NO business meddling in politics. At all. Ever.
So, in your opinion it should just take a passenger seat when the country it has bled to protect if being orgied by the politicians to its demise....:lol:
Bahi hum na isi mulk ma pure zindagi guzarne ha, we have to protect it all cost, a little technicality like the constitution is nothing if national survival is at stake....:coffee:

No dude
He was not wrong but yeah no one can proove it.
History shows that,thats it
Blanket allegations are not going to get anyone anywhere, neither are random brain farts on the internet, and if history shows that, then show me the historical account to prove such allegations....

True that.

They just need to follow instructions.
our Politcians also need to play their constitutional role....Pakistan isnt their personal property or some sorta playground for their kids that they will do just anything with it....

That is exactly the point - that nothing will happen. The Army will remain in the barracks and never usurp power illegally again. May be then it can concentrate on doing what it is supposed to - protect the borders. And stop meddling in business.

When the Army stops desecrating its own oath, may be it will regain the respect it has lost.
Maybe the Army has lost its sheen due to the fact that it is up to its neck in business ventures - from malls to transportation/logistics, running into billions of dollars.

True, much of the funds go for welfare of retired soldiers, and families of those slain during war. But then these commercial activities go much farther than this. All at the expense of others in the civil society who are not allowed into this hallowed domain. In other words, most lucrative businesses are the sole prerogative of the army. This needless to say creates frustration among general public and one of the reasons for the chasm between them.

our Politcians also need to play their constitutional role....Pakistan isnt their personal property or some sorta playground for their kids that they will do just anything with it....
Dude,if its not nawaz sharif earning then its a kayani or musharraf or zia earning billions.

Just like I cannot give/find proof of nawaz/bhutto corruption,similarly we will never find evidence against the army too.

Army is not some white cow,it comes from the society only

Needed? The Army has NO business meddling in politics. At all. Ever.
the incompetency of Politicians made Army intervention possible....Pakistan consists of Both civilians and militarymen...but the political class behave as if they own this land,can do anything and still get scot-free!

the incompetency of Politicians made Army intervention possible....Pakistan consists of Both civilians and militarymen...but the political class behave as if they own this land,can do anything and still get scot-free!

I believe the correct expression is 'go scot-free' ! :whistle:

But don't you agree that the Politicians should do Politics and the Army should do Soldering - Each should stick to their Constitutional domain and respect each other ?

Back
Top Bottom