What's new

Criticism of the army

I personally dont have any faith in my fellow Pakistanis, if I had my way I would pogrom more than 70 percent of our population, the political leaders being the first to be pogromed, they have turned my country into shit for long enough....:mad:

Unfortunately u cannot do that:rolleyes:

I want a Renaissance not a Revolution ! :)
well the renaissance was only possible after total chaos and massive deaths (the black plague)in europe, and lets not forget the several bloody conflicts......:coffee:

We have freedom to investigate army unlike in pakistan.
Not to pick a fight but almost anyone on this forum knows that pakistani generals in general earn far far more than their indian counterparts.

But lets not derail the thread and focus on topic at hand here:)
The thread has already been derailed, so no worries there, post whatever evidence you have and If you want I can give you some of mine....:coffee:

Pakistan's arab spring in the process of happening huh?

The popcorns are out, the outcome would most likely be worse than Egypt, Libya or Yemen because of the huge quantity of fuel already available.

well the renaissance was only possible after total chaos and massive deaths (the black plague)in europe, and lets not forget the several bloody conflicts......:coffee:

The thread has already been derailed, so no worries there, post whatever evidence you have and If you want I can give you some of mine....:coffee:

As I said in pakistan no one can investigate army so ur point is moot
But I appreciate a civil discussion

the incompetency of Politicians made Army intervention possible....Pakistan consists of Both civilians and militarymen...but the political class behave as if they own this land,can do anything and still get scot-free!

Look at it this way: The Army continuously scuttles the political process to ensure that only pygmy incompetents get to play on the stage, so that it can remain the final arbiter of power. The problem is that in the 21st century, this system simply cannot work any more. True reform that creates a vibrant and independent political process and an independent and fair judiciary is the only demonstrated way to remain competitive in a global environment.

Look at it this way: The Army continuously scuttles the political process to ensure that only pygmy incompetents get to play on the stage, so that it can remain the final arbiter of power. The problem is that in the 21st century, this system simply cannot work any more. True reform that creates a vibrant and independent political process and an independent and fair judiciary is the only demonstrated way to remain competitive in a global environment.

True that.

kia pata hey? stop supporting each other you guys:disagree:

i didnt start!

I'm not supporting any one, hell i didnt even read the previous posts. It's one thing to post off topic, it's another for petty insults and comebacks. And i quoted both of you.

I'm not supporting any one, hell i didnt even read the previous posts. It's one thing to post off topic, it's another for petty insults and comebacks. And i quoted both of you.
aapney jo peley likha tha wo myny pur lia tha "usko tung nae kuro":p: jo bad mi ap ny delete kurdiya lol:p: and i didnt tung anyone!

aapney jo peley likha tha wo myny pur lia tha "usko tung nae kuro":p: jo bad mi ap ny delete kurdiya lol:p: and i didnt tung anyone!

I deleted it because it wasnt right as he had his part aswell. Or maybe you two should just meet up and hash it out.

Aap nai mujhe tung kardiya tha aur woh to sirf aap "mazaak" kar rahi thi. I wonder what would happen had i displeased you.

:fie:

I deleted it because it wasnt right as he had his part aswell. Or maybe you two should just meet up and hash it out.

Aap nai mujhe tung kardiya tha aur woh to sirf aap "mazaak" kar rahi thi. I wonder what would happen had i displeased you.

:fie:
hehehe im not that annoying in real! but just when im bored here....i have reduced annoying ppl here!:tongue: or will annoy only those whom i feel wont mind it!

by the way who doesnt annoy others here? its just there are levels of it!

Back
Top Bottom