What's new

Criticism of the army

hehehe im not that annoying in real! but just when im bored here....i have reduced annoying ppl here!:tongue: or will annoy only those whom i feel wont mind it!

by the way who doesnt annoy others here? its just there are levels of it!

You seem to get irked by anything Armstrong says, you guys should marry. Nothing but bbartan shartan flying.

:D

Plus you need to develop a thick skin for trolling.

You seem to get irked by anything Armstrong says, you guys should marry. Nothing but bbartan shartan flying.

:D

Plus you need to develop a thick skin for trolling.
not interested...plus we are more like brothers and sisters:p: bhai behen tu esy hi lurtey hain na:p:

but i think you both should rather get married :enjoy: because one has to have a good understanding and compatibility with a spouse before getting married and you both seem to have it alot....the broromace between you both going on all the time here....both discussing their very personal matters with each other from Socks to Steaks to Shaadi:p: and then since you both live in Lahore so it wouldnt be much problem for the attendees from both sides to attend the Baraat and Walimah reception there in less time ..... i promise i will travel all over from islo to lahore to attend this extravagant wedding:enjoy:

yeah agree to the last line on trolling....

PS ..I will like to end the marriage joke here and will request you too so that it may not get dirty... thanks...

not interested...plus we are more like brothers and sisters:p: bhai behen tu esy hi lurtey hain na:p:

but i think you both should rather get married :enjoy: because one has to have a good understanding and compatibility with a spouse before getting married and you both seem to have it alot....the broromace between you both going on all the time here....both discussing their very personal matters with each other from Socks to Steaks to Shaadi:p: and then since you both live in Lahore so it wouldnt be much problem for the attendees from both sides to attend the Baraat and Walimah reception there in less time ..... i promise i will travel all over from islo to lahore to attend this extravagant wedding:enjoy:

yeah agree to the last line on trolling....

PS ..I will like to end the marriage joke here and will request you too so that it may not get dirty... thanks...

I let the joke slide by, boy you were in a lot of trouble on that one. Jao baksh diya.

Armstrong is nice kid, for some reason likes to the brothers of girls. I am not as nice nor as bhola. I have ulterior motives.

Back
Top Bottom