What's new

Crisis May Scuttle Japanese Stealth Fighter

First Wow coward who post Chineese flags and prais around a shotty article imbraceing a tragedy that kills thousands and destroyed the hard work of many. If there Is a god may he bless the japaneese people
Second the f35 and f22 with the classified speed and weapons will be more than enough to rip j 20s from the sky

F-22 can defeat the J-20. F-35 can't.

Read Carlo Kopp's and Bill Sweetman's articles and learn before posting.

You're fooling no one here pal. I've seen enough suicide trolls. Who the heck starts their first post on a iphone?
Im a 21 yr olf Italian Irish American from Boston preparing for us army basic training and found this site goggling no indian here my friend

Im a 21 yr olf Italian Irish American from Boston preparing for us army basic training and found this site goggling no indian here my friend

See a real American would just tell me to STFU and mind own damn business. You are far too defensive. And you certainly wouldn't call me friend.

Japan is a self defence force with a large US military presence, basically Japan is a US military base that freely operates everything from aircraft carriers to F-22's.

But the amount of political leverage the US has depends on Japan's own military capabilities.

The F-35 can defeat the F-22. There has been some legacy fighters (F-18) that were able to get kills over the F-22 although the kill ration was overwhelmingly one sided in favor of the F-22. The F-35 in some cases is better than the F-22, in terms of some avionics features.

F 35 will replace the f16 it's ment to fight j 10 the f22 is what will fight the j20 both f35 and f22 top speeds are classified
The f35 is getting fitted with laser weapons to aid our new b3 bomber
I must admit Thoe the j 20 is handsome

The F-35 can defeat the F-22. There has been some legacy fighters (F-18) that were able to get kills over the F-22 although the kill ration was overwhelmingly one sided in favor of the F-22. The F-35 in some cases is better than the F-22, in terms of some avionics features.

F 18 only with a lot of tweaking in their favor with no BVRAAMs and other things. Also broke rules.

F 35 has more advanced avionics but in sheer power the F 22 has a larger radar capacity, and therefore more potential.

First Wow coward who post Chineese flags and prais around a shotty article imbraceing a tragedy that kills thousands and destroyed the hard work of many. If there Is a god may he bless the japaneese people
Second the f35 and f22 with the classified speed and weapons will be more than enough to rip j 20s from the sky

he's talking about a japanese fighter program not the crsis

only american retards embraceing this tragedy

But the amount of political leverage the US has depends on Japan's own military capabilities.

Japans military capabilities are limited to a 'defense force', and from my observations/opinion Japan welcomes the US military presence due to tensions with neighboring countries.

Japans military capabilities are limited to a 'defense force', and from my observations/opinion Japan welcomes the US military presence due to tensions with neighboring countries.

They don't really have a choice in it.

F 18 only with a lot of tweaking in their favor with no BVRAAMs and other things. Also broke rules.

F 35 has more advanced avionics but in sheer power the F 22 has a larger radar capacity, and therefore more potential.

The details of the F-22 kill are not in the public domain.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

They don't really have a choice in it.

Exactly my point.

Back
Top Bottom