What's new

Crimea is Now Russian !!

US was in the crusades ? UK didn't exist back then and France was split :Duchy of Burgundy,Duchy of Normandy,France proper,Bretagne,etc.

The catholics(papists) are hardly a force....US is more protestant/evangelical,UK has the Church of England.

US didn't exist at that time and I never named US in that regard. But if you remember Bush back in 2001 he was talking Crusade, his words were that "this Crusade will take a while". That is following the crusader legacy.
Also your statement about US being protestant and not catholic doesn't matter. The Crusades happened before the Reformation, so your tactic of diverting the conversation is not going to work.
At the times of Crusades there were no Catholic and Protestants, there was one Western Christianity which was prosecuting both Orthodox Christians and Muslims by waging these wars.
If I make a bit more simple it was West against East then, and the same is happening today, it's West against East.

US didn't exist at that time and I never named US in that regard. But if you remember Bush back in 2001 he was talking Crusade, his words were that "this Crusade will take a while". That is following the crusader legacy.
Also your statement about US being protestant and not catholic doesn't matter. The Crusades happened before the Reformation, so your tactic of diverting the conversation is not going to work.
At the times of Crusades there were no Catholic and Protestants, there was one Western Christianity which was prosecuting both Orthodox Christians and Muslims by waging these wars.
If I make a bit more simple it was West against East then, and the same is happening today, it's West against East.

Major NO NO to all of that.The crusaders were 100% catholics.Try again.

Major NO NO to all of that.The crusaders were 100% catholics.Try again.
Because there were no protestants at that time.
Tell me when did the Reformation happened? Let me help you Go and search about Martin Luther and John Calvin.
I am not here to spoon feed you everything.

Last edited:
Are people commenting on this thread really that naïve? Have they no information or understanding of world affairs? Russia has signed treaties and agreements in the past to uphold Ukraine's sovereignty and not touch Crimea but now, annexing Crimea is an extremely stupid move by the megalomaniac named Putin. He has isolated Russia and united Europe -with the addition of former Soviet republics- and United States against it.

Russia has just been thrown out of the G-8, and other than supplying Gas to Europe via Ukraine, Russia really has NO leverage against the West. Russian gas can be replaced by the new Israeli gas fields coming online as well other options. Today Putin may have won a small PR battle, but Russia has lost the bigger plot.

Now Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia in addition to Ukraine will most likely enter NATO as members or has special partnerships. Russia has tried for decades to keep Western troops and missile defense tech out of its former republics but now, with one stupid Putin move, it has undone all that hardwork. Now NATO military muscle will be at Russia's doorstep.

Militarily, Moscow cannot match the West, except for its nukes. This is a lose-lose scenario for Russia. I have NEVER seen a bigger geopolitical move by a country to ruin its own interests. Just wow!

Check
image.jpg

mate

image.jpg

Late last night (Tue, Mar 18) D.C police received a 911 call. Caller described an attack and a man moaning with face down and bruises all over body. 911 operator asked where are you mam? Answer was in WH. Turnout Obama was knocked down with relentless punch.

Well, that is how Russian comedy script will start.........

The Antichrist mentioned in the Bible and the Quran leading its savage followers.Christians ans muslims alike will stand against him and win in the end.

Amin.

the Antichrist is not mentioned in the Quran but in the hadith, n all Christians n Jews will follow him, n so will all other kuffars Hindus/atheists/seculars/liberals/Buddhists .... and so will the majority of Muslims ( mostly women) except the true Muslims, n many of them will be stationed in modern day Syria .
but before he makes his rise, Muslims will indeed unite with Romans to fight a great battle against an unknown enemy, the Muslim-Roman alliance shall win, then the Romans betray the Muslims, n after 9 months they land north of Syria rising 12 flags (probably using the Turkish Air Base of Incirlik ), under each flag 12000 soldiers (960000 in total ), the battle is what christies call Armageddon, it lasts 4 days n 4 nights, 1/3 of the Muslim army runs away, 1/3 is killed , and the remaining one third wins the battle, after that Muslims conquer Istanbul for the second time (that means Istanbul is no longer under Islamic control before this great battle) , then they conquer Rome, and that's when the Antichrist comes out angry and does his thing until Jesus peace be upon him is granted permission to descend to earth , he kills the Antichrist and leads the army of Muslims to kill the very last Jew on earth (the Prophet SAW says even rocks and trees will speak n say :" Oh Muslim there is a Jew behind me come and kill him " ). after that another great tribulation starts, Gog and Magog r granted permission to come out, Jesus and the few Muslims with him hide in the Egyptian desert mountain of Towa while Gog and Magog kill all living organism on earth, Allah SWT then sends a worm from the sky to kill them all like one soul n also sends birds to take away their stinky bodies, n then it rains non stop until the earth is cleaned up from their smell, Jesus PBUH then comes down from the mountain and rules the earth for 40 years, gets married ... (continues his life from where he left it) .

I cannot fathom the childish comments being made here. For people who do not understand what diplomacy is, how it works, how Putin just made a fool of himself and ruined Russia's interests by making the move on Crimea; it would be wise to not jump to conclusions.

Uncle Sam will have the last laugh. The game has just begun. Putin showed all his cards too early.

Last December, in a leaked phone conversation between Assistant Secretary Victoria Nuland and US Ambassador in Kiev Geoffrey Pyatt, they discussed a road map to replace the democratically elected government in Ukraine. After the Ukraine government was deposed though a violent coup, the US quickly recognized the unelected regime and warned Russia about interfering in the internal affairs of Ukraine.

Every country has what they see as strategic asset which they will do almost anything to keep hold of rather than lose. The Crimea is home of the Russian Black Sea fleet and Russian access to the Black Sea and beyond that to the Mediterranean. If Russia doesn't have Crimea, it would be left with 2 sea ports, which are 18,000 nautical miles apart, and both ports are ice-bound 6 months out of every year. Russia didn't annex it, Crimeans overwhelmingly voted to leave the Ukraine and join Russia. Now the US refuses to recognize the will of the people of Crimea to secede from lawless Ukraine and rejoin Russia. This is truly the height of hypocrisy.

Wow! Tall claims, no evidence. Obviously you must be watching too much Russian state television channels. Democratically elected government of Ukraine was overthrown by the Ukrainian people; violence only occurred when the government cracked down violently on ordinary protesters. If Viktor Fedorovych Yanukovych was such an upright leader and willing to face his people, he would've stayed in Ukraine instead of fleeing to his bosses in Moscow. Look at Yulia Tymoshenko, she stayed in Ukraine and faced the courts and went to prison after Yanukovych's government put her on trial immediately after winning elections on Russian orders.

Your ridiculously ignorant worldview and of the politics of Ukraine is ludicrous to say that least.

Russia has NO claim to Crimea just because of the Black Sea Fleet. Using your rationale, should the United States annex Okinawa because it is a strategically important base for its forces in the Asian Pacific? Crimeans voted to leave Ukraine? How ignorant are you? A FREE referendum on Crimea's status would have asked the voters THREE questions;

1) Do you want Crimea to become independent?
2) Do you want Crimea to join Russia?
3) Do you want Crimea to remain a part of Ukraine?

Instead, the pro-Moscow camp put only the first two questions; due to which all those Crimeans - pro-Ukraine and Tatars - boycotted the referendum. Even the polling stations were covered in Russian flags, Russian troops patrolling and intimidating people, etc. That's not a legal referendum by any means. Do you even understand how democracy works?

You accuse the West of toppling a democratically elected government, yet you support an undemocratic and illegal referendum held forcibly at the end of the barrel of the Russian guns. Its laughable how oblivious you are to your own contradictory stance.

There is only one person reeking of hypocrisy here, and its not the West nor I... Take a hint, sir.

I cannot fathom the childish comments being made here. For people who do not understand what diplomacy is, how it works, how Putin just made a fool of himself and ruined Russia's interests by making the move on Crimea; it would be wise to not jump to conclusions.

Uncle Sam will have the last laugh. The game has just begun. Putin showed all his cards too early.
First day and you come here all guns blazing.:o:
Something is not right here.:what:

First day and you come here all guns blazing.:o:
Something is not right here.:what:

I am merely making an observation on the comments in general that I came across in this post. An observation born out of frustration since I was expecting to find some meaningful and insightful discussion on the develeopments; but what I found was akin to children bashing each other with one-liners.

You are free to insinuate anything you wish.

Are people commenting on this thread really that naïve? Have they no information or understanding of world affairs? Russia has signed treaties and agreements in the past to uphold Ukraine's sovereignty and not touch Crimea but now, annexing Crimea is an extremely stupid move by the megalomaniac named Putin. He has isolated Russia and united Europe -with the addition of former Soviet republics- and United States against it.

Russia has just been thrown out of the G-8, and other than supplying Gas to Europe via Ukraine, Russia really has NO leverage against the West. Russian gas can be replaced by the new Israeli gas fields coming online as well other options. Today Putin may have won a small PR battle, but Russia has lost the bigger plot.

Now Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia in addition to Ukraine will most likely enter NATO as members or has special partnerships. Russia has tried for decades to keep Western troops and missile defense tech out of its former republics but now, with one stupid Putin move, it has undone all that hardwork. Now NATO military muscle will be at Russia's doorstep.

Militarily, Moscow cannot match the West, except for its nukes. This is a lose-lose scenario for Russia. I have NEVER seen a bigger geopolitical move by a country to ruin its own interests. Just wow!

PM tells Ukrainians: No NATO membership, armed groups to disarm| Reuters

Uncle Sam will pretty busy with China in the coming years, we are the least of your problems mwahahahahahahha :D

And here it is, what I said, either they will join NATO or atleast enter in to a special partnership. Who do you think will train and equip this new modern army of Ukraine that the new PM is talking about according to Reuters? It will all be Western training and equipment. Russia axed its own foot by foolishly annexing Crimea - all cuz of Putin, the megalomaniac.

Uncle Sam will pretty busy with China in the coming years, we are the least of your problems mwahahahahahahha

China is in no way able to challenge Uncle Sam. You must be delusional if you actually think that to be the case. Even Russia cannot challenge Uncle Sam, only its nuclear arsenal is stopping NATO from walking to the Kremlin right now and spanking Putin. And China is actually stronger than Russia at this point in time.

Back
Top Bottom