What's new

Crimea is Now Russian !!

Muslims and Christians are quite happy in the Russian Federation.
The Tatari boycott that your Western media was propagating never happened.
By the way who do you think the AntiChrist is?

The next russian strong man after Putin.Russia isn't strong enough to make its final play during Putin.

Why are you so Anti-West ? Are you a communist ? Just curious.

Do i have to be a communist to be Anti west...strange Logic.... NO offense but this is perfect propaganda west often uses, if u hate west then you are communist ...

Research about Monsanto .
Research about Shock and Awe in Iraq or as US soldiers would call it "shake and bake"
Look what NATO did to Libya ... look at pictures of Libya after NATO bombing
Look what West is doing to Syria by supporting terrorists ...
Look what America did to Vietnam for a Manufactured war . Gulf of Tonkin incident was staged to create an excuse to invade Vietnam... Declassified files not a conspiracy theory

LBJ Tapes on the Gulf of Tonkin Incident

Count the number of countries America has attacked Since it was born and compare that to how many countries USSR or any other country has attacked....

The next russian strong man after Putin.Russia isn't strong enough to make its final play during Putin.

Your statement is absolutely ridiculous.

Muslims and Russians both have suffered at the hands of crusaders. It anything it will make more sense for them to pool resources and resist the neo-crusaders.
For more on this it will direct you to one of my previous threads.
Ukranian Nationalism, its roots and nature

Muslims and Russians both have suffered at the hands of crusaders. It anything it will make more sense for them to pool resources and resist the neo-crusaders.

Ridiculous.You're basing your assumptions on 11-13th century agression on Russian Principalities by germanic knights or swedes.? Russia has a 600 years history of violent agression against Christians (be they orthodox,catholics or protestants) and Muslims !

How many muslim states lost their independence and suffered unimaginable horrors at the hands of the Russians ? On the top of my head i can name the Crimean Khanate,Astrahan Khanate,the Khazach khanates,the Khanate of Buckara,the Circassian States,and many others.Territories snatched from Iran to.

And for all of this they have the excuse of what ? The teutonic knights 700-800 years ago ?

Napoleon's invasion ? News flash!! Napoleon was at war whith whole of Europe (including the Ottoman Empire at one time) and for a moment Russia was its ally.Heck!! Russia used its alliance with Napoleon to declare war on Sweden and snatch Finland from them because Sweden refused to obey Napoleon's order of blockading England.When Russia switched camps and allied with England again it was attacked,not because of some weird neo crusader BS .

Hitler's invasion ? Russia(SU) was an ally of Hitler and was all to happy to benefit from this alliance by attacking Finland and snatching territories,invading and occupying the Baltic States,invading Poland with Hitler and attacking Romania and yet again taking lands.

Just as Napoleon Hitler was at war with all europeran powers and after crushing the Western ones swung around at Russia.In any case the Soviet Union would have attacked Germany by '42-43 so another BS excuse bites the dust.

Ceremony is now live on T.V

Putin thanked China and India for the support .. Very powerful speech .. He lambasted the west

Not just China and India but the whole global south is backing Russia in this.. Even if this precedent would be detrimental to some fighting over their own territorial integrity.. Still worth it to tell the hypocrites in the west to shove it up the arse

Great victory, Russia teach them lesson.

Let's focus on eastern Ukrainian to take it in order to block all sea. Hope that Russian will not make same mistake to disappoint Crimeans again just like Ukrainians or other ex-soviet.

To those wondering why we are happy about Russia's win : Russia is more than just an ally to us. For the first time i feel our leader showed some spine and did what needed to be done. Speaking in favor of Russia especially when it comes to such a critical issue is what was expected out of India as Russia too has showed support for Indian in our critical times, the biggest example being the 71 war. And the fact that Vladimir Putin specifically mentioned India and China does speak about the importance of support for Russia and we feel we have done the right thing and proud of it.

Russia - India : The partnership which grows stronger each day.

Long Live Mother Russia.

Not just China and India but the whole global south is backing Russia in this.. Even if this precedent would be detrimental to some fighting over their own territorial integrity.. Still worth it to tell the hypocrites in the west to shove it up the arse

Global South ? did you mean South Asia ? if so any links ?

Congratulation to our Russian friends. Crimea deserves to be Russain.

Glad you had a strong leader who showed the spine and stood up to the bullies.

AFAIK, there were many Russians who took part in the crusades as well. The Mongols under Tsubodai fought with these knights as well.

with all respect my friend russians never stand by anyone until they have some benefits for them. although i think this crimea thing is a big win for the people who live inside crimea not the government of russia.
Which country will stand by someone without any benifit? No one!

Ridiculous.You're basing your assumptions on 11-13th century agression on Russian Principalities by germanic knights or swedes.? Russia has a 600 years history of violent agression against Christians (be they orthodox,catholics or protestants) and Muslims !

How many muslim states lost their independence and suffered unimaginable horrors at the hands of the Russians ? On the top of my head i can name the Crimean Khanate,Astrahan Khanate,the Khazach khanates,the Khanate of Buckara,the Circassian States,and many others.Territories snatched from Iran to.

And for all of this they have the excuse of what ? The teutonic knights 700-800 years ago ?

Napoleon's invasion ? News flash!! Napoleon was at war whith whole of Europe (including the Ottoman Empire at one time) and for a moment Russia was its ally.Heck!! Russia used its alliance with Napoleon to declare war on Sweden and snatch Finland from them because Sweden refused to obey Napoleon's order of blockading England.When Russia switched camps and allied with England again it was attacked,not because of some weird neo crusader BS .

Hitler's invasion ? Russia(SU) was an ally of Hitler and was all to happy to benefit from this alliance by attacking Finland and snatching territories,invading and occupying the Baltic States,invading Poland with Hitler and attacking Romania and yet again taking lands.

Just as Napoleon Hitler was at war with all europeran powers and after crushing the Western ones swung around at Russia.In any case the Soviet Union would have attacked Germany by '42-43 so another BS excuse bites the dust.

It's not so much about what happened between 1100-1300 AD. Its more about what is happening today. Today the followers of the same Papists are attacking Russia speakers be they ethnic Russian or Ukranian. And the same papists are getting support from the same countries which were supporting their anti-Russian pogroms at that time (I don't think I need to name names here, you know them yourself).
Now about muslims, the story is the same. The countries that attacked Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya and wanted to bomb Syria (which was saved from attack thanks to Russia), are the same countries imposing sanctions on Russia. They are also the very countries that were the most active historically in the Crusades.

It's not so much about what happened between 1100-1300 AD. Its more about what is happening today. Today the followers of the same Papists are attacking Russia speakers be they ethnic Russian or Ukranian. And the same papists are getting support from the same countries which were supporting their anti-Russian pogroms at that time (I don't think I need to name names here, you know them yourself).
Now about muslims, the story is the same. The countries that attacked Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya and wanted to bomb Syria (which was saved from attack thanks to Russia), are the same countries imposing sanctions on Russia. They are also the very countries that were the most active historically in the Crusades.

US was in the crusades ? UK didn't exist back then and France was split :Duchy of Burgundy,Duchy of Normandy,France proper,Bretagne,etc.

The catholics(papists) are hardly a force....US is more protestant/evangelical,UK has the Church of England.

713px-Europe-Ukraine.svg.png

lol wikipedia is up to date

Count the number of countries America has attacked Since it was born and compare that to how many countries USSR or any other country has attacked....

Back
Top Bottom