What's new

Crimea Declares Indipendence from Ukraine !!!

You should first learn to protect your own interests. As a trainee you work for free actualy. Company Owners love to exploit such young idiots. :disagree:

You don´t know my contract, nope i don´t work for free. It is not a "Praktikum". Beside that i get a fix contract in August.

Russians are enemies of muslims, God knows what they will do with tatar muslims of crimea....May Allah destroy Russia. Ameen
What enemies? Afghanistan was a punishment for Russia in Vietnam and Syria (73)

Russia protected Afghanistan from zionist Al Qaeda beheaders

Chechenia is a caucasian territory, attacked by zionist Al Qaeda as in Syria

JEW USA destroyed Iraq, Libya, Syri with zionist Al Qaeda

That half italian kid is everywhere. He punishes russian economy, exploits Ukrainians and in the same time he joins turkish/tatarian Jihad.

Hahahaha

The guy is delusional.

He doesnt want to face reality. and is dreaming of European grandeur.

You don´t know my contract, nope i don´t work for free. It is not a "Praktikum". Beside that i get a fix contract in August.

37126188.jpg

You muslims should stand up and fight your enemies. Russians will murder tartars like they murder Chechens. If Tartars need help i´m sure we europeans can help them. Turkey is member of NATO and allied with EU and i heared turkey is close to Tartas so they can work as support and connection.
Why they should obey you? JEW NATO oppress palestinians, why they should help you making your goals?

Only winner will be JEW NATO muslims killers

It is really hard to pick side here since the both are pretty much retarded.

But to Ivan, is it really that hard to anticipate how devastating the consequences would be for Russia in a possible escalation of tension with the West? I remember how cheerful the Russians were when Russia supposedly threatened Ukraine with military action a week or so ago, which later turned out to be fake. You, your family and every Russian would suffer dude and you don't even know it.

Crimea is effective part of the Russian Federation. In your opinion, will east Ukraine follow? How realistic is this?
Sooner or later - of course. And whole Ukraine except Galicia.

The guy is delusional.

He doesnt want to face reality. and is dreaming of European grandeur.

He did not notice that he is also paying for Romanians, Hungarians and Albanians now. All the European countrys sit back and watch how the Germans work for them. :agree:

He did not notice that he is also paying for Romanians, Hungarians and Albanians now. All the European countrys sit back and watch how the Germans work for them. :agree:

funny then because germany has lowest work hours of any EU country. I only work 35h per week and go home with 2.200 € netto.

Russia is supplying gas, oil, timber and coal to EU. In return Russia gets automobiles and other manufactured products from EU.
So if EU were to impose sanctions (which I really doubt they will do in any meaningful way) they will come out as losers.

Russia can sell oil and gas to Asia. (China, Japan and S.Korea are very hungry for Russia energy and resources). Also Asia will love to supply more manufactured products to Russia.
On top the trade is mostly carried in local currencies (so free of dollar hegemony) which is an added bonus.

Apart Russia can make life a lot more difficult for NATO in Afghanistan, Iran, Syria and a host of other countries. So I don't see any real sanctions being imposed on Russia. It's all talk and Putin knows it.

But to Ivan, is it really that hard to anticipate how devastating the consequences would be for Russia in a possible escalation of tension with the West? I remember how cheerful the Russians were when Russia supposedly threatened Ukraine with military action a week or so ago, which later turned out to be fake. You, your family and every Russian would suffer dude and you don't even know it.

Very ugly message full of hatred and threatenings

You will suffer and you don't even know it

Russia just needs to bomb you with few ICBMs and you be bitten by your own zionist Al Qaeda dogs

Last edited:
Russia is supplying gas, oil, timber and coal to EU. In return Russia gets automobiles and other manufactured products from EU.
So if EU were to impose sanctions (which I really doubt they will do in any meaningful way) they will come out as losers.

Russia can sell oil and gas to Asia. (China, Japan and S.Korea are very hungry for Russia energy and resources). Also Asia will love to supply more manufactured products to Russia.
On top the trade is mostly carried in local currencies (so free of dollar hegemony) which is an added bonus.

Apart Russia can make life a lot more difficult for NATO in Afghanistan, Iran, Syria and a host of other countries. So I don't see any real sanctions being imposed on Russia. It's all talk and Putin knows it.

We have interests in Ukraine too that must be respected so whats your solution that both sides agree?

Wishful thinking... It is what kept Russians here cheerful.

funny then because germany has lowest work hours of any EU country. I only work 35h per week and go home with 2.200 € netto.
What about directors winning more than you? Are everybody in the same situation?

Countries ruled by zionist are hungry and humiliated

Back
Top Bottom