What's new

Crimea Declares Indipendence from Ukraine !!!

img_1127.jpg

LOL

The only thing you got is Ukrainian debt that you will pay to Russia. And after that there will be new revolution :lol:

We pay nothing to Ukraine. You don´t know how that business works. We give promises, then force austerity on them and press money out. Ask greece. :) We gave them not one cent yet, only guarantees and get real money as interest rates back in return. Its very profitable.

We pay nothing to Ukraine. You don´t know how that business works. We give promises, then force austerity on them and press money out. Ask greece. :) We gave them not one cent yet, only guarantees and get real money as interest rates back in return. Its very profitable.

The Ukranians will read your thoughts interested. You offer them a fate like Greece. You sure know how to make friends, Pizza boy.

I think you were a single child?:agree:

The Ukranians will read your thoughts interested. You offer them a fate like Greece. You sure know how to make friends, Pizza boy.

I think you were a single child?:agree:

Nations have no friends, only interests. :) And no, i also have a sister. :)

But serious, we have interests in Ukraine which must be respected. Same as yours.

Nations have no friends, only interests. :) And no, i also have a sister. :)

But serious, we have interests in Ukraine which must be respected. Same as yours.

Wait a moment! You offer them a fate like Greece and in the same time you claim that you already have 90% of Ukraine because Ukranians want to join EU desperatly? You want them to join only to become a second Greece??

Wait a moment! You offer them a fate like Greece and in the same time you claim that you already have 90% of Ukraine because Ukranians want to join EU desperatly? You want them to join only to become a second Greece??

Nobody wants Ukraine in the EU and they will never be a EU member. We have economical interests and security interests and can offer them some profits, but never EU membership. So no, i´m not retarded, i´m realistic. Its a diplomatic game and you know that as much as i do. Yep Ukrainians want join EU desperatly, but we will never allow it.

Yes you are retarded.

Italian Pizza Kid thinks he can attract Ukranians beeing pro western without even giving them full EU membership and paying their debts...

Pay their debts or get the **** out of Ukraine, Mr. Pizza retard.

Yes you are retarded.

Italian Pizza Kid thinks he can attract Ukranians beeing pro western without even giving them full EU membership and pay their debts...

Pay their debts or get the **** out of Ukraine, Mr. Pizza retard.

We gave them an association treaty and that alone was enough to make them riot against russia. We won´t pay them debts nor will we give them EU membership. Thats the reality. We will give them acess to economy and thats it. Beside that, stop personal insults. It just belittles yourself.

Back
Top Bottom