What's new

Crimea Declares Indipendence from Ukraine !!!

This is a big step, signifying the beginning of "gathering Russian lands" - the ancient Russian tradition, which was begun in the 9th or 10th century.

We gave them an association treaty and that alone was enough to make them riot against russia. We won´t pay them debts nor will we give them EU membership. Thats the reality. We will give them acess to economy and thats it. Beside that, stop personal insults. It just belittles yourself.
Did you forget Nuland's **** THE EU. It's an American and Russian show.
Just sit back and watch.

Ooh and pay the bills.

Did you forget Nuland's **** THE EU. It's an American and Russian show.
Just sit back and watch.

Ooh and pay the bills.

American show? US is dead and has as much international influence like Togo. Thanks Obama who kileld his nation. Who cares for Nuland anyway? It was our foreign minister who killed Yanukowitch. This is a EU / Russia show. And we won´t pay any bills. We don´t even pay our own.

We gave them an association treaty and that alone was enough to make them riot against russia. We won´t pay them debts nor will we give them EU membership. Thats the reality. We will give them acess to economy and thats it. Beside that, stop personal insults. It just belittles yourself.

I think you dont even know the meaning of the words you are using. What are you doing in your Job as a trainee? Serving Coffee to the professional Engineers?

Ukranians will be extremely disapointed if you dont give them EU Membership. When they riot against Russia they will also riot against EU when their dreams will be destroyed. Payback is a bitch and Russia will serve it cold.

This is a big step, signifying the beginning of "gathering Russian lands" - the ancient Russian tradition, which was begun in the 9th or 10th century.
lol

I think you dont even know the meaning of the words you are using. What are you doing in your Job as a trainee? Serving Coffee to the professional Engineers?

Ukranians will be extremely disapointed if you dont give them EU Membership. When they riot against Russia they will also riot against EU when their dreams will be destroyed. Payback is a bitch and Russia will serve it cold.

by that time we already have our profit, then they will be dropped like a sucked out orange. It always worked like that. Western Ukraine could be useful though and propably join hungary as puffer zone. Why should i want Ukraine in EU? I don´t think they are ready yet. It is important to have association first, rest we can see later.

And we won´t pay any bills. We don´t even pay our own.

So you mean you are just Parasites to this world? Where is your superior economy now? You cant even pay your own debts and live from borrowed money. Your western consumption system is even more pathetic than i thought.

American show? US is dead and has as much international influence like Togo. Thanks Obama who kileld his nation. Who cares for Nuland anyway? It was our foreign minister who killed Yanukowitch. This is a EU / Russia show. And we won´t pay any bills. We don´t even pay our own.

You are delusional, mate. Nuland is the person who did this.
Now if you are not comfortable with the way the earth spins. Go to Church and cry Jesus and Mary. Don't bother yourself with international affairs.

So you mean you are just Parasites to this world? Where is your superior economy now? You cant even pay your own debts and live from borrowed money. Your western consumption system is even more pathetic than i thought.

No, we fight for our interests, which is totally normal and acceptable. Where our german superior economy is? Well we are considered the most powerful economic boom nation worldwide. Germany has such a powerful economy, that we even have negative interests rates, that means people PAY us so we take their money. Thats unique.

German Yields Turn Negative - WSJ.com

Investors agreed to pay the German government for the privilege of lending it money.

In an auction Monday, Germany sold €3.9 billion ($4.96 billion) of six-month bills that had an average yield of negative 0.0122%, the first time on record that yields at a German debt auction moved into negative territory.

This means that unlike most other short-term sovereign debt, in which investors expect to be repaid more than they lend, investors agreed to be paid slightly less. And they are willing to do that because they are so worried about the potential for big losses elsewhere.

You are delusional, mate. Nuland is the person who did this.
Now if you are not comfortable with the way the earth spins. Go to Church and cry Jesus and Mary. Don't bother yourself with international affairs.
I love Yanukowichs face as he guides our foreign minister Steinmeier...hours later Yanu run away :D

Russians are enemies of muslims, God knows what they will do with tatar muslims of crimea....May Allah destroy Russia. Ameen

any map of new country and flag ? father of nation must be imran khan

Russians are enemies of muslims, God knows what they will do with tatar muslims of crimea....May Allah destroy Russia. Ameen

You muslims should stand up and fight your enemies. Russians will murder tartars like they murder Chechens. If Tartars need help i´m sure we europeans can help them. Turkey is member of NATO and allied with EU and i heared turkey is close to Tartas so they can work as support and connection.

Crimea is effective part of the Russian Federation. In your opinion, will east Ukraine follow? How realistic is this?

No, we fight for our interests, which is totally normal and acceptable.

You should first learn to protect your own interests. As a trainee you work for free actualy. Company Owners love to exploit such young idiots. :disagree:

You muslims should stand up and fight your enemies. Russians will murder tartars like they murder Chechens. If Tartars need help i´m sure we europeans can help them. Turkey is member of NATO and allied with EU and i heared turkey is close to Tartas so they can work as support and connection.
:rofl: You and Muslim terrorists deserve each other.

Back
Top Bottom