What's new

Crimea Declares Indipendence from Ukraine !!!

We have interests in Ukraine too that must be respected so whats your solution that both sides agree?
What's your interests?
Ukraine and Russia has historically been one.
What interest does Germany, France, Italy or UK have in Ukraine. You tell us.

funny then because germany has lowest work hours of any EU country. I only work 35h per week and go home with 2.200 € netto.

Is it true that Germans don't work after lunch in Fridays ?

Wishful thinking... It is what kept Russians here cheerful.

Oil and gas are limited resources. If EU doesn't buy from Russia where will they buy from? and how much extra the struggling European economy can afford to pay for getting gas from elsewhere.

Is it true that Germans don't work after lunch in Fridays ?

I finish usually 12:30 at friday and so do my work comrades ;)

What's your interests?
Ukraine and Russia has historically been one.
What interest does Germany, France, Italy or UK have in Ukraine. You tell us.

We want buy gas and oil from Azerbaijan and propably Iran later and need Ukraine as transit land to have an alternative acess to this beside russia. Understandable, isn´t it?

Also some smaller european nations like Estonia and Lativa are deeply worried about Russias behavior now and we must make them sure that they have nothing to worry.

I finish usually 12:30 at friday and so do my work comrades ;)

I heard the same from my dad. (He worked with Germans in joint a project in München)

Why is that, i mean.... don't you have working schedules or is it permitted to leave early. I know you guys are very disciplined in working, so i can't understand the reason behind it. :undecided:

I heard the same from my dad. (He worked with Germans in joint a project in München)

Why is that, i mean.... don't you have working schedules or is it permitted to leave early. I know you guys are very disciplined in working, so i can't understand the reason behind it. :undecided:

We say "Freitag um Eins macht jeder seins"..in short that means friday at 13:00 evrybody can do what he want. Its a custom here. The german working ethic is a myth. We are as lazy as evryone else. ;) Nobody has more holiday + extra holiday + shorter working hours as we have. What we have is good organisation i think to make it sucessful.

We want buy gas and oil from Azerbaijan and propably Iran later and need Ukraine as transit land to have an alternative acess to this beside russia. Understandable, isn´t it?

I have a simpler solution for you.
Get yourself a map. I am sure it will be great investment and help you understand things better.:azn:

Also some smaller european nations like Estonia and Lativa are deeply worried about Russias behavior now and we must make them sure that they have nothing to worry.

Let them worry. You want to de-stabilise the whole of Europe and beyond. Because Estonia and Latvia have daddy problems. Shocking.

I have a simpler solution for you.
Get yourself a map. I am sure it will be great investment and help you understand things better.:azn:

Let them worry. You want to de-stabilise the whole of Europe and beyond. Because Estonia and Latvia have daddy problems. Shocking.

Thats not a solution for our energy problem. And we need a free acess to rescources. Thats a legit interest.

Thats not a solution for our energy problem. And we need a free acess to rescources. Thats a legit interest.

You must be aware that in a possible War situation Azerbaijan would fall quickly into the Hands of Russian Military. Then we will cut off your energy in the middle of a War.

Europe doesnt have the Military Power to answer any Action from Russian side.

Your whole western defence is based upon American armed forces and they are not potent enough to be globaly active against Russia, middle east AND china.

I suggested in investing in a map. Because you will see that if want to buy gas from Azerbaijan and Iran you don't need Ukraine for that. Unless if you are thinking about annexing the whole of southern Russia along with Ukraine. In that case say good bye to the whole Western Europe coz Russia is not gonna give up such a huge territory without a fight. And that fight will be with Nukes.

note there is an American AWACS sent to the region.

What is the purpose of sending an AWACS? they may have send it to monitor any threat to neighboring countries like Poland and Romania, AWACS is not for Ukraine, to monitor Ukraine they may have sent Global Hawk type of UAVs.

I suggested in investing in a map. Because you will see that if want to buy gas from Azerbaijan and Iran you don't need Ukraine for that. Unless if you are thinking about annexing the whole of southern Russia along with Ukraine. In that case say good bye to the whole Western Europe coz Russia is not gonna give up such a huge territory without a fight. And that fight will be with Nukes.

no fight will be with nukes. We live in 21st century. And we dont want annex anything.

You must be aware that in a possible War situation Azerbaijan would fall quickly into the Hands of Russian Military. Then we will cut off your energy in the middle of a War.

Europe doesnt have the Military Power to answer any Action from Russian side.

Your whole western defence is based upon American armed forces and they are not potent enough to be globaly active against Russia, middle east AND china.

oh come on you want scare me now? Claiming russia would invade europe is cold war bullshit and you know as good as i know that russia has not the soldiers, equipment nor will to do that.

So tell me how does getting Ukraine helps in getting gas from Iran and Azerbaijan.

It secure an alternative route for us and creates a safe zone.

Back
Top Bottom