What's new

Crimea 2014 vs Outer Mongolia 1945

Yeah I saw them saying that. Those guys are so retarded. :rofl:

Don't they know it was their own beloved KMT who was ruling China in 1945? It was the KMT who lost it.

I am starting to agree with you @ChineseTiger1986, maybe the military reunification is the only choice to retake Taiwan.

I really hope China is gonna push it hard and force them to join back to Mainland, if this will not work i'll vote for the iron fist approach.

Yeah I saw them saying that. Those guys are so retarded. :rofl:

Don't they know it was their own beloved KMT who was ruling China in 1945? It was the KMT who lost it.

I am starting to agree with you @ChineseTiger1986, maybe the military reunification is the only choice to retake Taiwan.

KMT never had a strong control on Xinjiang and Xizang, and these two regions were also close the independence if CPC didn't overthrow KMT as quick as possible.

KMT would agree to let Xinjiang and Xizang to separate from China if USSR stopped supporting CPC.

KMT would agree to let Xinjiang and Xizang to separate from China if USSR stops supporting CPC.

The KMT preferred to let the Japanese destroy China as long as they could keep chasing the CPC.

Even Chiang Kai-shek's own Generals saw him for the traitor that he was, preferring to fight the CPC rather than fighting against the Japanese.

Worst act of treachery in modern Chinese history. Chiang Kai-shek along with his comrade Wang Jingwei, selling out China to the Japanese. It's no surprise that the KMT continued to sell out China to foreigners, that's all they are good for.

The KMT preferred to let the Japanese destroy China as long as they could keep chasing the CPC.

Even Chiang Kai-shek's own Generals saw him for the traitor that he was, preferring to fight the CPC rather than fighting against the Japanese.

Worst act of treachery in modern Chinese history. Chiang Kai-shek along with his comrade Wang Jingwei, selling out China to the Japanese. It's no surprise that the KMT continued to sell out China to foreigners, that's all they are good for.

CPC started to fight in Manchuria against the Japanese Imperalists after 1931, while KMT just sit there and did nothing.

Northeast Anti-Japanese United Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PRC clowns are derailing my thread. One question, do you guys support referendum to independence?

I am hated because I expose the low standards of PDF PRC. Some PRC Chinese forum got better and more educated folks than you guys.

Luckily Mao chased that traitor away to the island and KMT's dream to rule China again died with that traitor.

Mao could have completely weeded out ROC after 1949, but too bad PRC got dragged into the Korean War by North Korea.

PRC has already warned them before to not attack South Korea, but they didn't listen the advice and kept doing so. After all, they got nearly annihilated by the US army, then begged PRC to save their ***.

So PRC had no choice, but to fight this war and abandoned the plan to conquer Taiwan.

Mao could have completely weeded out ROC after 1949, but too bad PRC got dragged into the Korean War by North Korea.

PRC has already warned them before to not attack South Korea, but they didn't listen the advice and kept doing so. After all, they got nearly annihilated by the US army, then begged PRC to save their ***.

So PRC had no choice, but to fight this war and abandoned the plan to conquer Taiwan.

What Mao couldn't accomplish, today China has the power to do so after we acquire more muscles.

PRC clowns are derailing my thread. One question, do you guys support referendum to independence?

I am hated because I expose the low standards of PDF PRC. Some PRC Chinese forum got better and more educated folks than you guys.
I have no idea about PRC Chinese forums but some PRC members here in PDF really show their stupidity by saying nonsense.

Yep, Taiwan and Outer Mongolia must return to their Chinese Motherland, this is also Mao's aspiration.

Today's PRC will have the capability to accomplish it.
No Hurry, they are always Chinese,that's want I want to say.

I have no idea about PRC Chinese forums but some PRC members here in PDF really show their stupidity by saying nonsense.

Crimea is none of our business, that's it.

But China doesn't have to offend Russia, since right now Russia is a partner for China to contain against the US hegemony.

Thanks... FYI, I support Chairman Xi stance on Crimea issue. China abstain on voting, because by support Russia on Crimea openly is like shooting our own feet.

Then people will ask, how about Outer Mongolia? 外蒙摆在那里?

We need to calibrate our words. Also all Chinese intellect know that the top 3 country who harm China are
1) Russia
2) Japan
3) UK

When I see PDF PRC go in Europe forum and support Russia on Crimea, I am thinking WTF.

Last edited:
Thanks... FYI, I support Chairman Xi stance on Crimea issue. China abstain on voting, because by support Russia on Crimea is like shooting our own feet.

Then people will ask, how about Outer Mongolia? 外蒙摆在那里?

We need to calibrate our words. Also all Chinese intellect know that the top 3 country who harm China are
1) Russia
2) Japan
3) UK

When I see PDF PRC go in Europe forum and support Russia on Crimea, I am thinking WTF.

The most important purpose is to bash the US, so i see your pain when your US master got bashed and humiliated.

The most important purpose is to bash the US, so i see your pain when your US master got bashed and humiliated.

I bash USA a lot and support China FYI. I am here to poke PDF PRC.

If we support Russia on Crimea then how about one day USA support Taiwan referendum.

Everyone know Taiwanese are pushing for referendum (公投) edging towards independence.

Crimea is none of our business, that's it.

But China doesn't have to offend Russia, since right now Russia is a partner for China to contain against the US hegemony.
I agree that Crimea none of our business just I wonder why the US must be contained.

Back
Top Bottom