What's new

Crimea 2014 vs Outer Mongolia 1945

People compare old history when it comes to Russia but do these authors with their agendas also remember that Britain, Japan, Germany, France took all lands and territory from china which were majority Han without holding any referendum asking Chinese if they like their colonization, not to mention the most famous one the Hong Kong theft from Britain just because Chinese people refused to except British drugs.

OP is just some Malaysian who fears majority Singapore Chinese maybe take Crimea as example to join China too.

We are not blamed Russia anymore, since Outer Mongolia will go nowhere just like Ukraine.

BTW, the OP is pro-US, so he has to create a rift between Russia/China's relationship.

But I think that Inner Mongolia, she could turned back to join with Outer Mongolia. historically there was one nation with one ethnic group.

But I think that Inner Mongolia, she could turned back to join with Outer Mongolia. historically there was one nation with one ethnic group.

It is more like the reverse is happening
China is Mongolia's no 1 trade partner

Economy of Mongolia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some more simple data will show the differences of the 2 Mongolia territories:

Mongolia v Inner Mongolia

Population: 2.9 million v 24.7 million
GDP: US$ 10.3 billion v 252 billion
per capita GDP US$ 3,674 v 10, 398

Inner Mongolia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mongolia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mongolia will unite with our Inner Mongolian folks over time!

Right now, PDF PRC are trying to be Wu Sangui 吴三桂. Many here even downplay the lost of outer Mongolia. Losing Outer Mongolia is 100x much worse than losing the 16 states of Yanyun 燕云十六州. The lost of Yanyun states bring just 300-400 years of trouble to China. The lost of Outer Mongolia may give trouble to China for thousands and millions of years.

I am a patriotic oversea Chinese, I despise these traitors.

Last edited:
Right now, PDF PRC are trying to be Wu Sangui 吴三桂. Many here even downplay the lost of outer Mongolia. Losing Outer Mongolia is 100x much worse than losing the 16 states of Yanyun 燕云十六州. The lost of Yanyun states bring just 300-400 years of trouble to China. The lost of Outer Mongolia may give trouble to China for thousands and millions of years.

I am a patriotic oversea Chinese, I despise these traitors.

You patriotic Chinese?

You patriotic Chinese?

Only in PDF I behave in a cynical way to balance PDF PRC, in order to show the whole world that not every Chinese are mad. I have helped Chinese to win friends across the world.

I been PRC and Taiwan very often for business. I assure you all PRC/Taiwanese I met are amazed by my command of Chinese language(and dialects ... including Taiwanese and Cantonese) as well as my knowledge on Chinese classics and histories.

Only in PDF I behave in a cynical way to balance PDF PRC, in order to show the whole world that not every Chinese are mad. I have helped Chinese to win friends across the world.

I been PRC and Taiwan very often for business. I assure you all PRC/Taiwanese I met are amazed by my command of Chinese language(and dialects ... including Taiwanese and Cantonese) as well as my knowledge on Chinese classics and histories.

Yeah of course they are amazed, they don't expect a Malay to know that stuff.

It's a joke right? :rofl:

Like @ChineseTiger1986 said, Lux de Veritas is some kind of Malay. Lux de Veritas the exact opposite of a Chinese patriot, he is a foreigner who hates China.

Yeah, he is a Malay, he openly expresses the hatred towards the Han Chinese race.

Everyone here knows what he is smoking.

PDF PRC please do not divert topic. Do you support Russia referendum to swallow people's territory or not?

:thinktank::raise::offpost::sleep:

Same as that guy Kolaps, he also seems to hate the Chinese race in general.

Kolaps is a die hard green japanophile.

This kind of people are often spreading the hatred and lie against CPC, they love to pour all the dirty on CPC.

Even the independence of Outer Mongolia in 1945 can be blamed on CPC.

Even the independence of Outer Mongolia in 1945 can be blamed on CPC.

Yeah I saw them saying that. Those guys are so retarded. :rofl:

Don't they know it was their own beloved KMT who was ruling China in 1945? It was the KMT who lost it.

I am starting to agree with you @ChineseTiger1986, maybe the military reunification is the only choice to retake Taiwan.

Back
Top Bottom