What's new

Cricket

Lets see. After this game, few things are clear.

1) Younis is useless at number 3. Bring him at 5 or 6. Or other solution, retire him from ODI cricket. He hasn't done much in ODIs and should only be used exclusively in tests.

2) Inzi should bat at 4 and Malik at 3. Yousuf at 5.

3) Only use Naved on slow and low pitches. Thats where he is the most successful.

1 more, when Kaneria or for that instance anyone is in rythym, do not change him. DO NOT. Umar Gul broke the momentum the bowlers were in and as a result they got those extra runs on the board. Also new stategy and Afridi will bring in relief for the side.

1 more, when Kaneria or for that instance anyone is in rythym, do not change him. DO NOT. Umar Gul broke the momentum the bowlers were in and as a result they got those extra runs on the board. Also new stategy and Afridi will bring in relief for the side.

Kaneria had already got close to 50 runs in his 9 overs. But I agree, his last over prior to the Umar gul over went for like 3 runs. But so much for Kaneria playing ODIs. Not really doing anything on a pitch that suited him.

Score wasn't enough. Westendies was confident, hence easy win.

Lets see. After this game, few things are clear.

1) Younis is useless at number 3. Bring him at 5 or 6. Or other solution, retire him from ODI cricket. He hasn't done much in ODIs and should only be used exclusively in tests.

2) Inzi should bat at 4 and Malik at 3. Yousuf at 5.

3) Only use Naved on slow and low pitches. Thats where he is the most successful.

You have da same kindaa thinking, as of mine:tup:
Pakistan was also feeling short of one geniune allrounder a lower order hiter, perhaps Azhar Mahmood or Yasir Arfat could fill up that gap easily. Rana needs some rest, may be should'nt try too hard.:rolleyes:

The loss of this game means that its a knockout situation for Pakistan now from the very start, have to win every single game.:disagree:, lets see what difference does it makes in the next round if we would able to beat minnows:D and qualify .

In my opinion, the buck must stop at Inzi. He is a useless captain, lousy fielder and gets his partners run out too often. He was no doubt a great batsman in the past but never in the Lara/Tendulkar class.

When both Lara and Tendulkar ca be removed when they failed as captains. Why have we been insisting on keeping Inzi as Captain. Pakistan didnot qualify into last 8 in the last world cup. we are heading the same way again. However I have seen no criticism of Inzi' captaincy any where. Why blame the foot soldiers, it is the general who should be responsible for failures.

I can only cry 'Deja vu".

Pakistan is not looking good out there guys. :angry: :wall:
Not to mention India is getting whopped too.

Pakistan is not looking good out there guys. :angry: :wall:
Not to mention India is getting whopped too.

If you ask me India, Australia and Pakistan should get whopped and should be put in place, Way too much attitude and sense of being above the game. Arrogant and spoilt brats if u ask me

India loses to Bangladesh and Pakistan in a dismal state over Ierland on St. Patrick's day. Maybe that gave the Irish an edge over our boys!:P

Anyways, disgusting day for cricket in the Indian subcontinent!:angry:

If you ask me India, Australia and Pakistan should get whopped and should be put in place, Way too much attitude and sense of being above the game. Arrogant and spoilt brats if u ask me

You are absolutely right about the attitude of players. Never for a minute they looked like professionals out in the field. Still I think India will bounce back from it, but it looks like hope is simply fading away by the minute for Pakistan. :angry:

Pakistan out of world cup beaten by Ireland.i think its time to retire them all and actually hire people who can play.phone call appointment days should be history.

I saw on TV that they didint let shoaib akhter play, even fahkir alam [ his friend] said that he was well & ready to play. Next day in news paper it was said that he is unfit. like wtf?.

I hope some action is taken against them, the whole team needs serious overhaul

I expected the same from this team, It took the proper punishment from Ireland Pakiz deserved it, they wanted to receive this sort of humiliation, What is the team made of "A bunch of jockers"
Pakistani team reflects the face of our nation, total in CHAOS :D

Regards

Back
Top Bottom