What's new

Cricket

Nahi re now they will get back to basics and be charged up for WC. And also dont forget they were without Mcgrath, Lee, Ponting and Clarke.

Dude, Kiwis played alot better than tye aussies.
They were indeed playing with full 11 players:D .

I think time for aussies to get away and let others come through

My recommended teams having most chances of winning the WC

Sth-africa & Newzealand:rolleyes:

I really hope India looses, those pompous buggers need to be brought down to earth..GO MAN UTD

I really hope India looses, those pompous buggers need to be brought down to earth..GO MAN UTD

Did'nt get ur statement at all,

are'nt you supporting india.... :lol:

Man utd, what, has it to do with cric....man:confused:

Honestly I have lost interest in cricket, after the match fixing now stuff..I follow football now,.

About India, Trust me those guys are so up their asses they cant see the sun shine, Pompos asses using poltics to get their stuff as well doing god damn all the ad's possible but no good work on the pitch, Loosers. Just cuz they are my countrymen, doesnt mean that i should support them blindly, freakin idiots, so are the Aussies and Pakistani's in my opinion,

I wanna support SA or NZ, cuz they have heart and fire to win...

NZ's just not that good, our only advantage over Australia is that we're not in awe of them. We know that we can beat them even if we don't do it very often. It helps that we regularly beat them in rugby and netball and league as well.

Newzealand is favourit for WC some are also mentioning India.

but the Kiwis indeed can lift it.

I dont know how the New Zealand got so good. They were like nothing before! Can Pakistan beat New Zealand?

I dont want the Indians, Pakistani's and the Aussie's to win, Let them first get their heads out of their asses first.

And please somebody rep me for saying Anti-India stuff.....
Down down Indian cricket teAm....rep me...I am in the red zone...webby

NZ are not favourites. They basically win 1 odd series and people are making them look great. Pretty much all of their wins have come at home. They couldn't even reach CB series final. Come the WC, they will be back to what they are. They've done pretty poorly in subcontient conditions. Got a 5-0 tonking against Pakistan in 2003. Lost 3-1 to West Indies in West Indies in 2002. They're not really that good of a team away from home. They've won 33% of their games away from home in the since 2000. And many of these games include minnows too. Would probably be in the low 20s barring minnows.

I will shave my head off if Australia doesnt win the worldcup.....

Back
Top Bottom