What's new

cricket: India vs Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
harbhajan singh man of the match....

but it happened bad that akhatar and harbhajan singh was fighting like child.

He has absolutely smoked this one. Gets a length he can get under, and hits it with the sweetest part of the bat, over midwicket. HUGE. And he roars, removes the helmet and roars. As soon as he sees he has hit it clean, he looks towards third man, where Shoaib is, and roars. It is a primal roar, what a blinder from Bhajji, Akhtar makes a V sign, and looks away. The whole team runs out to congratulate Bhaj, Raina is the first to hug him. Spare a thought for Aamer, he bowled really well until now

CHAK DE INDIA, SINGH IS DA KING MANNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!

somebody should shoot all fcuking PCB, no win for so long is worse than being embarrassed.

India wins as usual! lol OK the match was cool and close. I think India made an easy match difficult! specially the wickets of Dhoni and Rohit....

India wins!

harbhajan-jubilant.jpg

Singh is King!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

What a cartoonist match !!

Grown men behaving like teenagers in a street fight.

Bhajis growl at the end was the climax scene...no wonder we looses love cricket.:cheers:

why was razaq not used..most economical bowler still just 5 overs..what a wrong judgment..

Two towering sixes 1st on akther in 47th over then 2nd six on aamer on 2nd last ball. :cheers: this changed the equation

I am very disappointed with my Pakistani team.

What was the drama between Akhtar and Singh??

Okay now time for you to read dossiers given last week. I guess its the best time pass between two countries after cricket.:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom