What's new

Crew of Punjab govt helicopter recovered from Afghanistan

They did the ''GOOD'' hence they are ''GOOD'' Talibans. :D
To be honest, I was praying that those captives better not end up in Afghan Security Forces captivity.

Thank you for confirming my position aka good Taliban.

Again just typical venom spitting !

There are several mafias/gangs operating in Afghanistan. Some are run by govt officials. Recently was a news from Kurram of kidnapping of Pakistani lady doctor and her brother by ANA personals. Who set them free after getting ransom.

In helicopter case, no one even confirmed that the kidnappers were Afghani taliban, except Afghanistan govt.
Never even mentioned by US forces, no confirmation from taliban themselves, not from Pakistan govt.

And there is no confirm news yet how they were set free. After paying ransom or through some pressure or through jirga efforts ?

And here comes the hater...

Afghan Taliban are good neighbor compared to northern terrorists.. if they were in hand of criminal warlords they would slaughter them on the day 1..

Again just typical venom spitting !

There are several mafias/gangs operating in Afghanistan. Some are run by govt officials. Recently was a news from Kurram of kidnapping of Pakistani lady doctor and her brother by ANA personals. Who set them free after getting ransom.

In helicopter case, no one even confirmed that the kidnappers were Afghani taliban, except Afghanistan govt.
Never even mentioned by US forces, no confirmation from taliban themselves, not from Pakistan govt.

And there is no confirm news yet how they were set free. After paying ransom or through some pressure or through jirga efforts ?

And here comes the hater...

If you read my post carefully, without getting emotional I have maintained a neutral and supportive position vis-a-vis the crews and have been realist from the beginning that Talis wont hurt the but will sit them free after recieving instructions from Pakistan.
This position has come true, even with a russian infidel was also part of the group.
There is no double standards in my position but stating the facts.

Afghan Taliban are good neighbor compared to northern terrorists.. if they were in hand of criminal warlords they would slaughter them on the day 1..

Keep on playing the good vs bad talis, I would welcome you to convey this position to the families of the Quetta episode, see what they have to say. They will skin you alive for maintaining such a position.

Congrats to political leadership on having them safely released. :pakistan:

Don't thank the political leadership, they have zero influence. Thank the GHQ and ISI for instructing and ordering the Talis to hand them over.

Keep on playing the good vs bad talis, I would welcome you to convey this position to the families of the Quetta episode, see what they have to say. They will skin you alive for maintaining such a position.

They were killed by Indian and their northern stooge.. people of Pakistan have consensus over it..

If you read my post carefully, without getting emotional I have maintained a neutral and supportive position vis-a-vis the crews and have been realist from the beginning that Talis wont hurt the but will sit them free after recieving instructions from Pakistan.
This position has come true, even with a russian infidel was also part of the group.
There is no double standards in my position but stating the facts.
and where you can find misinformation in my post? Please inform.

The sources said, it was Afghan government in contact with Talibans through local elders for release of the Hostages same as like Pakistan has contacts with them, even the US and India have but it does not proves anything whereby currently Pakistan is having any stance for good or bad Taliban.

Taliban in Afghanistan are the concern of Afghan Government and are not our issue however Pakistan involves in talks for the peace in Afghanistan on the basis of same type of contacts that Afghanistan has and other hand Pakistan is eliminating the threat TTP here and is almost near to achieve the targets.

Defaming the GHQ/PA proves the desperation that too after several arrests of NDS agents throughout the Pakistan.

The sources said, it was Afghan government in contact with Talibans through local elders for release of the Hostages same as like Pakistan has contacts with them, even the US and India have but it does not proves anything whereby currently Pakistan is having any stance for good or bad Taliban.

Taliban in Afghanistan are the concern of Afghan Government and are not our issue however Pakistan involves in talks for the peace in Afghanistan on the basis of same type of contacts that Afghanistan has and other hand Pakistan is eliminating the threat TTP here and is almost near to achieve the targets.

Defaming the GHQ/PA proves the desperation that too after several arrests of NDS agents throughout the Pakistan.
Very well put.

Back
Top Bottom