What's new

Crew of Punjab govt helicopter recovered from Afghanistan

Here is one more Tali cheerleader sitting behind a keyboard, who will be flogged for wearing a western jean.

Ok Please say high also TTP leader who is in India's consulate are we even now

Last edited:
Glad that the crews are back safely with their families, but as I have always maintained from the very beginning of this episode that the puppets aka good talis will dare not harm even a single hair of the crew.
While they kill Afghan teachers, they released the Heli crew including a russian infidel without opening their mouths.

Pak only has contacts, not influence :) even idiots will laugh at this position of Sartaj Aziz.

_____________________________-

Pakistan Foreign Office confirm the release of Helicopter crew that came down in Logar. All six men now in Islamabad
too much lie becomes comedy :D

I think you are not able to understand taunts

I fully understand it, I was just thanking him for confirming my position of GHQ' support for the Talis and how the Afghan Talis are nothing but puppets.

This position is being confirmed by our PDF friends from Pakistan, so thank you for confirming my position.

Are you serious? Can you see air?

Is that what you got, I mean seriously, I was expecting something in proof to prove your claim rather an example of gaseous mixture. If that's is how Afghan Government is functioning then that is very simple to understanding about governance failure in Afghanistan. You are believing in Air and not seeing what lies in front of you,failed to see what in Air and start to blame the Air itself.

You are blaming/defaming the most respected institution of Pakistan, Pak- Army specifically and Pakistan in whole, not your Afghan Military and that too because you thought or feels (Air cannot be seen)? You should have a proof/source to prove that otherwise, it is nothing but trolling.

Congrats to political leadership on having them safely released. :pakistan:

:what: :what: :what:

Glad that the crews are back safely with their families, but as I have always maintained from the very beginning of this episode that the puppets aka good talis will dare not harm even a single hair of the crew.
While they kill Afghan teachers, they released the Heli crew including a russian infidel without opening their mouths.

Pak only has contacts, not influence :) even idiots will laugh at this position of Sartaj Aziz.

Pakistan Foreign Office confirm the release of Helicopter crew that came down in Logar. All six men now in Islamabad

why they set our helicopter on fire in the first place? It is a good loss of money for us specially when Russia is not considering further transport helis for us

one can see how good she is by running a campaign for Karzai. What else she has say when enjoyed the Hospitality at Karzai's, loyal indeed.

She proves that we are fighting the terrorists and them Afghan government is in good relations with Taliban to release the hostages within days by contacting them through locals. Good for them and bad for us.

Second guy seems to be Pakistani..

Anyway message in her tweet was important not her.

Going by her message one can say that "bad taliban" are Afghan assets. In fact Afghan supported terrorists against Pakistan long before Afghan taliban.

Back
Top Bottom