What's new

Creation of Bangladesh: Shining Moment or Strategic Blunder

^^^^so bad things which brothers do to their sisters is also fine i guess... huh.... as per ur theory... or is it that only bangladeshi guys are brothers while girls are just taken for granted...

Women in 1971 | Bangladesh Genocide Archive

well if you have so much care for girls then start a war against your own country first....or wait a minute why don't you start a war against burma where girls are mostly in danger...reality is you had no care for the girls there..what your army was seeking at that time is to start a battlefield and to get the advantage of the internal bad situation....

now in Kashmir your army is taking care of woman na....lolz...

Last edited by a moderator:
What are your thoughts on the Genocide of 1971 Al-Zakir where over a million Bangladeshi's died mostly due to Pakistani's.

Pakistanis did not slaugher BD. It was false flag operation by Mukhti Bahni sympathizers in the east-PK millitary wing.
Comeon, if Pakistan was covicted of 1 million bd genocide, do you think UN would let us sit in peace?? They seem to have not yet forgiven mass murder of 7500 ethinic bosnian muslims and we talk here about 1 million BD. Id Hindus are know in history for something is for their ability to create lies, mythical stories and deception. India has tried its best of the best skills to paint Pakistan army in a picture it wishes to propogate but 39 years after BD liberation, that vision has not found wide spread success. Why?? Because lies have no root (jhoot ke pao nahe hote)

PK and BD were unable to survive as a single country due to different demographics, geographic and national constituency. After few years of source and mistrusted releations, both side have come to peace with reality and today BD-PK releations are probably much stronger than IN-BD. That along is a strategical blunder in Indian books. Much to their dismay, the Bengalis refuse to buy their refugee BS and continue to view them as traitors who infected their with terriorism. Nothing can be a bigger proof of this than slaughter of entire Mujeeb family.

End of the day BD is a free country so is PK. Both are free to persue their own policy and find their own camps of intrests. And it is an immense success that PK remains the road block to Indian ambitions in BD and Lanka. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

What ever has happened in the past , we both Pakistani's and our bangladeshi's brother now know tht the actual problem is tht the Indian are trying there best to hurt our relationship with each other but they will not suceed coz now we all know who is friend and who is foe .

Long live :pakistan: and Long live Bangladesh
Long Live our Brotherhood.

I like some of the sentences in the original article which is truncated here...

This guy really in nightmare.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think, IMHO, that GoI and her institutions have to assert ithemselves and do what is expected of them, rather than pander to the whims and demands of others.

The demand of the author IMHO is justified. If we want to be taken seriously, then its Goddamn about time that we start acting seriously! Just imagine when India does that! Lets see people "talk" then.

I think Pakistan should collaborate with Bangladesh in the nuclear technologies in the future to help them to tackle with the power crises and defense strategies...

Breakup of India has always been a strategic goal of asian muslims. Because a mighty hindu dominated south asia imbalances traditional islamic strong holds of central asia and middle east.

Mad mullahs got to you?

Let me rephrase that sentence for you.
--
Breakup of India has always been a strategic goal of asian mad cap religious fundamentalists. Because a mighty modern secular country dominating south asia thwarts the evil designs of backward religious strong holds of central asia and middle east.
--

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

I think Pakistan should collaborate with Bangladesh in the nuclear technologies in the future to help them to tackle with the power crises and defense strategies...

I thought every one had agreed that Nuclear technology proliferation was not a good idea.

Mad mullahs got to you?

I thought every one had agreed that Nuclear technology proliferation was not a good idea.

Then why Britain and America collaborating with India and some of Europeans, Brazilians, South Africans and list is more...

I said in future not now...

PK should formally offer some bilateral strategic-plans to BD, otherwise BD-people will not understand your generosity.

Every election time, Bangladesh goes through convulsions. Same is the case now. The two Beghums have reduced the whole election process to a farce. In no democratic country, executive powers are handed over to someone else to conduct elections.

This article was originally written in 2007 but not published by Maj Gen(rtd) Sheru Thapliyal . Therefore, the frustration showed by Sheru is understandable. However, I am little puzzled why he decided to publish it now without a revision in order to suit the reality on the ground as of 2010.

Last edited:
Pakistanis did not slaugher BD. It was false flag operation by Mukhti Bahni sympathizers in the east-PK millitary wing.

Wrong. But BD genocide is not the subject matter of this thread. Please stick to the subject of the thread. There are other threads where grphic details of genocide were discussed...

What have the Bharati learned so far... You can divide us by deception but you can not take out Islam from Muslims. :smokin:

Bharati are disliked by us many reasons and we will never treat you like brother no matter what you do while Pakistanis will be given brotherly treatment even if they do nothing for us. It's Islamic thing. Faster you understand, better it would be for you. :cool:

Common man, pakistan has done alot alot for you. Remember what pakistani army did to you and your women in 1971.So never forget the Past:coffee:

My basic question, Is Bangladesh a threat to India?
Why so much fuzz about it?

We are peace loving nation but that not going to stop us building our Armed forces neither will stop us building strategic relationship with other nation that suits us who may be considered as India's arc rivals.

Every election time, Bangladesh goes through convulsions. Same is the case now. The two Beghums have reduced the whole election process to a farce. In no democratic country, executive powers are handed over to someone else to conduct elections.

Considering the article writer is bit pro AL, it is Awamil League that demanded admin power before Election be handed over to a caretaking govt. during the first Khaleda Zia Administration, and Khaleda Zia did as demanded.

Which generally tells me the article writer has little knowledge beyond what is publicized in Indian MSM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom