What's new

Crazy East Asian lady starts to hurl racist abuse and attack others.

All Vietnamnese surnames have a Chinese origin genius. Nguyen is Yuan, Tran is Chen, Ly is Li, etc. This shows how much you know about the Viets. Quan is a normal Vietnamese surname just not as much as the other big surnames but is pretty common since Guan is also pretty common in China. Vietnam like Korea is just a mini China in teh old day. Lol.

Judging that she lives in Guangdong, she is most likely a boat refugee from Vietnam just like our friend Jhungary.
I know vietnamese surnames have chinese origin, but Quan/Toàn is not a common family name in Vietnam at all.

EDIT: Also, you should know that just because some family names are popular in China doesn't mean it's popular in Vietnam. In Vietnam, family names that are popular in China like Ma/Mã, and Wang/Vương mean you have ethnic chinese in origin, because our popular family names come from Vietnamese dynasties, and we don't have Mã or Vương dynasties.

Last edited:
Asians regardless tend to be much, much more racist then their European counterparts. Yet we have the gall to whine and complain about supposed "racial discrimination" in foreign countries, shameful.
You are right .

so much back and forth bickering!!

1. She attended Shimen Middle School in Shishan, Foshan, Guangdong, China.
  2. She studied international business and economics at Macau University of Science and Technology in Taipa, Macau, China.
  3. From June 2007 to August 200s
she must have a heavy accent too if she left the mainland in her early 20s, how could she judge other people by their accents? any videos or recordings of her speaking English?

Han Patsy, you got busted. You ain't Chinese. You declare WITHOUT RESERVATION that 'Quan' is not Chinese. We got it on record.
Again I told you I suspect she is a Viet boat refugee because Quan is not used in Mandarin or Cantonese ONLY Guan in Mandarin or Kwan/Kuan in Cantonese. I ain't bullshiting because I am Chinese.

I said mostly Vietnamnese uses Quan not all Vietnamnese uses Quan.

Quản Surname Meaning​

Quản is a last name commonly found in Vietnam among its Chinese community. It is the transliteration of a Chinese surname meaning: to take care (of), to control, to manage, to be in charge of, to look after, to run, to care about, tube, pipe, woodwind.

So it's true your mom was a boat refugee. Cantonese don't spell or pronounce it as Quan, only Vietnamnese use this spelling. Cantonese uses Kwan or Kuan while Mandarin uses Guan. If you are Chinese you will know it. Unless of course you are a boat refugee FROM Vietnam. Lolol

Wow are you really that stupid and not looking at your own "reference"

IT's AMONG ITS CHINESE COMMUNITY. So, tell me this, are there more Vietnamese in Vietnam or more ethnic Chinese in Vietnam?

Even that name in China is NOT at all common (Not in the top 10 list, when Chan, Lee, Cheung, Wong, Ho, Au, Chow, Wu, Ma, Mak (Or Mandarin counterpart) being the top10 surname in China.

But for you, sure, sure, sure, A Lot of ethnic Chinese surnamed with "Quan" living in Vietnam must mean that name is very common amongst Vietnam in general......LOL only you would thin that make sense.

Go ask your ma whether or not Quan is popular name at all in China.

Plus I have already listed the entire rap sheet on that woman and with her website, twitter and istagram account and yet you still claim she is vietnamese........LOL:laugh::laugh:

You really are a TweedleDUM..

Mr "Oil is in my blood my arse, probably it's just KY from people biting my pillow" LOL

Last edited:
I didn't realize racists were nationalists..I always thought they were just racists. Plus I didn't realize all the millions of non-white MAGA supporters considered themselves white nationalists..I always thought it was about putting America first.

I guess taking pride in ones country is racist now.

Bill Clinton said it..and so did Reagan
White nationalism and White nativism has always been intertwined with right wing politics. Don’t play dumb. MAGA has always employed white nativist and white nationalist sentiments.

Again I told you I suspect she is a Viet boat refugee because Quan is not used in Mandarin or Cantonese ONLY Guan in Mandarin or Kwan/Kuan in Cantonese. I ain't bullshiting because I am Chinese.
Hey Mr KY, you do own a pair of hands aren't ya

Sure, no Chinese ever named Quan. Maybe you need to tell that to Miss CHINESE AMERICAN and Miss Michigan Arianna Quan

Sure, she ain't Chinese, she's Vietnamese, she was never born in Beijing, she's lying, right?

How about Hansheng Quan, the Chair of University of Chinese University in Hong Kong. I am sure he is a Vietnamese as well as no Chinese ever name Quan, right?? Probably need to have CUHK amend their plaque erected on him, let me get on it right away.

How about Simon Quan?

He must be lying when he said he was the third child of an iimmigrant from Gaoguong? He LIED!!! He was from Vietnam...

And finally, someone ought to change the tomb stone of Frank Quan, the last China Camp shrimpers from San Pablo Bay, he ain't from China, he is lying. And he should change the name of China Camp village too, that's too a lie, right??

Sure, they are all lying because you are not, am I correct??

LOL Mr "KY for the win" :lol::lol::enjoy::enjoy:

Her family is most likely a boat refugee like Juhungary from Nam. Ran back to China during the Vietnam pogroms.
Oh My God, you even spell my username wrong.

Dude, you need to learn how to insult people,

And only dumbass would be ashamed of people past, I am proud to be a second generation refugee, I don't see no problem with that, so, are you a dumbass??

Mr KY for the win....

I know vietnamese surnames have chinese origin, but Quan/Toàn is not a common family name in Vietnam at all.

EDIT: Also, you should know that just because some family names are popular in China doesn't mean it's popular in Vietnam. In Vietnam, family names that are popular in China like Ma/Mã, and Wang/Vương mean you have ethnic chinese in origin, because our popular family names come from Vietnamese dynasties, and we don't have Mã or Vương dynasties.
Quan/Kuan/Kwan/Kwong is not even a common surname in China, it's not even in the top 100.

That guy is just try to deflect, just made fun of him and move on, don't need to get serious on him.

Last edited:
Even worse. I got Chinese, French, and Indian in my family history. :enjoy:
According to myself and people on the PDF, I am Indian, Pakistani, Chinese, American, Mexican, Swedish, Canadian, Vietnamese, Jamaican, Taiwanese, Japanese, Australian, I think some guy called me a Yemani once. I forgot.......

LOL

Last edited:
White nationalism and White nativism has always been intertwined with right wing politics. Don’t play dumb. MAGA has always employed white nativist and white nationalist sentiments.

Maybe the problem is there are people like you who don't give a sh*t about things here in the US (but care incredibly intently about some other country) . To help identify them better to you (since you can't seem to comprehend it) let's just call them the mirror image "SerpentZA" types. That should ring a bell.

When they see all this America first over that other country they suddenly feel alienated since the majority of the US don't feel that same way towards that second country as they do...gee what a shocker!

Then in response they cry racism and white nationalism...since in their mind the reason people dont care about that second country is because they are racists...and anybody that supports MAGA must be a racist white nationalist.

Last edited:
You are responsible for your own actions and nobody else's. And others are responsible for their own actions not yours. No matter how much you are inspired by others, your actions are your actions. No matter how much others are inspired by you, their actions are their actions not yours.

An example, let's say I am racist towards Asians and I show my racism very often and let's just say you got inspired by me and showed racism to Asians and got caught on camera. Well, you are responsible, not me.

Another one, you are racist towards black folks and you display your racism every now and then and I got inspired by you and show my racism towards Africans and get caught on camera. Well, I am responsible now, not you.

She's vietnamese right?
Maybe she's brainwashed by Qanon cult.

The surname Quan is mostly from China, though a significant population also lives in Vietnam. Maybe one of the Vietnamese or Chinese brothers here can elaborate further.

This woman - has started to think of herself as white (expressing concern about "immigrants"). No one has informed her stupid self that this is a country of immigrants in the first place and the very reason why she is also here. :-)

Clearly she has never read about the "Chinese Exclusion Act" in the Bay area back in the day. It is a shameful episode in the local history in Northern California and in fact the whole United States (The US President signed it into law - . She should be made to study it.

Footnote after watching her video on "abundance" : total nutcase....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom