What's new

Crazy East Asian lady starts to hurl racist abuse and attack others.

The surname Quan is mostly from China, though a significant population also lives in Vietnam. Maybe one of the Vietnamese or Chinese brothers here can elaborate further.

This woman - has started to think of herself as white (expressing concern about "immigrants"). No one has informed her stupid self that this is a country of immigrants in the first place and the very reason why she is also here. :-)

Clearly she has never read about the "Chinese Exclusion Act" in the Bay area back in the day. It is a shameful episode in the local history in Northern California and in fact the whole United States (The US President signed it into law - . She should be made to study it.

Footnote after watching her video on "abundance" : total nutcase....

China does have the surname "Quan". According to statistics, there are 360000 people with the surname "Quan" in China. This is a very small number(accounting for 0.002% of China's total population).

This surname is not the traditional surname of the Han nationality, so many Chinese feel strange. It mainly comes from ethnic minorities in China's border areas, such as Miao, Dai and so on. Vietnam also has these ethnic groups.

IMG_20220608_144952.jpg

Last edited:
I

The Quan used is 全 is very rare and found among ethnic minorities in China. The Guan Quan Kwan we are talking about is 关 or 官. Understand? Quan if found is most likely Vietnamnese Quan and she is in Guangdong so most likely a boat refugee like your mom. Lol. That is the most likely explanation. Lololol

Lol, mr KY still arguing I see.

Again, your point is QUAN IS NEVER USED IN CHINA. I have already show you 4 prominent example even tho Quan itself is not exactly popular as a Chinese name. So either all these 4 people are lying, or you are.

Even if these people I put as an example came from Vietnam (All of them aren't according to their bio which was already applied with the link) those name, as your reference suggest, came from China, which make them Chinese name to begin with, no ethnic Vietnamese were ever name Toan or Quan.

So no, the more you insist, the more it make you look like you are not Chinese, and now that I think of it, you really do speak shit Mandarin and Cantonese (Also English), you would have to be least fluent in either to be Chinese, I now really doubt you are actually Chinese.

So from now on, I am going to call you a "KY Faker"

Yes she sounds like a Viet. Btw I am not defending any racist behavior nor trying to say Chinese can't be racist but I am. Just arguing about the surname Quan. It is not usually found in China.
As if you know what Vietnamese accent sounded like.

I'm not sure what the chinese here is saying, but Quan is not a popular family name in Vietnam at all.
Who even told you that?
Again, they are trying to deflect,

You are new here, everything bad the Chinese do, they will say these people are Vietnamese, and then use a bunch of nonsense to blame it on other, so they are blameless.

Even when they are caught lying, they are just going to keep on the lies to either drown you out or make you lose interest and go home.

Again, just call out their lies and laugh at it and move on, no point getting serious with these people.

Last edited:
If anything, this lady's story should be a cautionary tale for you. She was obviously an Asian totally committed to PRO-WHITE MAGATARD viewpoints and policies. And you can see how the real Whites here are throwing her under the bus even though she was lashing out in defense of White Nationalism.
I find it funny too when there was pastor with the name of Dr. Gene Kim called Indian Hindu as Eastern Pagan Religion. He also positioned himself as white. I'm christian, but it is the first time I hear some Christian today who call other religion with "Pagan".

Last edited:
Quan as a Chinese surname should be pronounced similar to "Chuan", yet those news anchors keep calling her "Kwan" for some reason

It is a quite rare surname, even in China most people didn't acknowledge it until the child prodigy Quan Hongchan won diving gold medal in last year Tokyo
Exactly, it is an ethnic Viet name either border area Viets Kinh, its not a proper Han surname. Thats why you will find these among ethnic Viets.

Many of these refugees ran to China during the Viet pogroms and some of them retained this surname. Alot of them work in the floating brothels of HK. Thats why Vietnamese boat people is a racial slur in HK and South China.

Han Chinese do not use this surname at all.

Exactly, it is an ethnic Viet name either border area Viets Kinh, its not a proper Han surname. Thats why you will find these among ethnic Viets.

Many of these refugees ran to China during the Viet pogroms and some of them retained this surname. Alot of them work in the floating brothels of HK. Thats why Vietnamese boat people is a racial slur in HK and South China.

Han Chinese do not use this surname at all.
Uh, Quan is not a Vietnamese Kinh family name.

EDIT: Wikipedia even shows it:

Quan, Quản and Quán are a group inside the 10% obscure family name group, so it's super rare in Vietnam.

Last edited:
Uh, Quan is not a Vietnamese Kinh family name.

EDIT: Wikipedia even shows it:

Quan, Quản and Quán are a group inside the 10% obscure family name group, so it's super rare in Vietnam.
And Lê Nguyen is a kinh surname huh.... Lol

As I said earlier, "Quan(权, 全)" is a Chinese surname, but it is very rare. It is mainly concentrated in Guangxi Province, which is adjacent to Vietnam. The surname "Quan" is the most common in South Korea, followed by Vietnam. Of course, you can also think that I am not Chinese.

BTW: I believe "Han Patsy" is Chinese. Maybe your judgment is more accurate than mine?
I do not care if this woman is Chinese or Viet. Break the law, go to jail. Regardless of your skin color. But Han Pussy chose to make a racial issue out of this and when he declared that no Chinese is named 'Quan', it cracked me up. This dolt must really believe that no one go anywhere and know anything.

wfS6WDZ.png

You can read Chinese, may I presume? Can you translate for us what the above page said? What about the 'Quan' highlighted? Could that be a legitimate Chinese surname? So now we got two guys who claimed to be Chinese. One said 'Quan' cannot be a Chinese surname in order to cast a criminal as Vietnamese. One guy said 'Quan' is a Chinese surname but rare. Who are we supposed to believe? What make YOU more credible than Hand Pastry? Both you guys are anonymous internet handles. :undecided:

I do not care if this woman is Chinese or Viet. Break the law, go to jail. Regardless of your skin color. But Han Pussy chose to make a racial issue out of this and when he declared that no Chinese is named 'Quan', it cracked me up. This dolt must really believe that no one go anywhere and know anything.

wfS6WDZ.png

You can read Chinese, may I presume? Can you translate for us what the above page said? What about the 'Quan' highlighted? Could that be a legitimate Chinese surname? So now we got two guys who claimed to be Chinese. One said 'Quan' cannot be a Chinese surname in order to cast a criminal as Vietnamese. One guy said 'Quan' is a Chinese surname but rare. Who are we supposed to believe? What make YOU more credible than Hand Pastry? Both you guys are anonymous internet handles. :undecided:

I'm afraid I'm the best Chinese level you've ever met on the Internet. Even in China, my Chinese level is professional.

Do you want me to translate your Chinese pictures? That's the Hawaiian Chinese handbook<夏威夷华人手册>. The chief editor is Zhang Hanliang<张翰良>. The first part is "the road to success<成功之路>", and the second part is "the scenery of Hawaii<檀岛风光>".

I don't know what this has to do with Chinese surnames.

This should be the local Introduction Manual issued by the Chinese Consulate in Hawaii to the Chinese, because it has the signature of Chinese Consul Tang Liu<唐榴>. It has nothing to do with Chinese surnames. This document should be made by the consulate of the Qing Dynasty or ROC, not PRC. Because the use of traditional Chinese characters and some writing methods have been eliminated.

I'm afraid I'm the best Chinese level you've ever met on the Internet. Even in China, my Chinese level is professional.
Yet, you said Chinese is "Non Contextual" Not to mention you are WRONG about this woman ethnicity when I throw out evidence after evidence to proof you wrong.

Sure, your Chinese level is professional.........LOL, if so I probably have connection with the British Royal Family.

@gambit
I just saw the "statistics of 1949" in the picture. So this manual was not made in the Qing Dynasty. It should have been made by the ROC consulate in Hawaii between 1949 and 1972.

Yet, you said Chinese is "Non Contextual" Not to mention you are WRONG about this woman ethnicity when I throw out evidence after evidence to proof you wrong.

Sure, your Chinese level is professional.........LOL, if so I probably have connection with the British Royal Family.
I'm not interested in arguing with you, a fake Chinese. You are a Vietnamese American.

@gambit
I just saw the "statistics of 1949" in the picture. So this manual was not made in the Qing Dynasty. It should have been made by the ROC consulate in Hawaii between 1949 and 1972.

I'm not interested in arguing with you, a fake Chinese. You are a Vietnamese American.

lol, sure, I am not the one that said Chinese are "Non Contextual" and then wrong about this woman. I mean, how much of a "Professional" can you get when you cant even realise instantly that some one's name is Chinese? That sort of "Professionalism" is just WOW

How Professional can you get when YOU HAVE TO HAD SOMEONE TO EXPLAIN SOMEONE ELSE'S NAME FOR YOU WHEN IT WAS THE SAME LANGUAGE YOU ARE USING????

Say, what happened to that post you reference? You seems to forget I own you in that poem in the end

LOL. Faker.

Or you really don't think people will read just the post you read but not later when you have no answer to the poem I wrote? LOL

Last edited:

Do you want me to translate your Chinese pictures? That's the Hawaiian Chinese handbook<夏威夷华人手册>. The chief editor is Zhang Hanliang<张翰良>. The first part is "the road to success<成功之路>", and the second part is "the scenery of Hawaii<檀岛风光>".

I don't know what this has to do with Chinese surnames.

This should be the local Introduction Manual issued by the Chinese Consulate in Hawaii to the Chinese, because it has the signature of Chinese Consul Tang Liu<唐榴>. It has nothing to do with Chinese surnames. This document should be made by the consulate of the Qing Dynasty or ROC, not PRC. Because the use of traditional Chinese characters and some writing methods have been eliminated.
Excellent...!!! This mean we can conclude Han Pussy is a fake Chinese. How else can he declared WITHOUT RESERVATION that Chinese cannot be named 'Quan'? After all, YOU saw a 'Quan' Chinese name -- Quan Lun Ching -- in an old record with accompanying information IN CHINESE that cannot be fraudulent. Thanks. :enjoy:

lol, sure, I am not the one that said Chinese are "Non Contextual" and then wrong about this woman. I mean, how much of a "Professional" can you get when you cant even realise instantly that some one's name is Chinese? That sort of "Professionalism" is just WOW

How Professional can you get when YOU HAVE TO HAD SOMEONE TO EXPLAIN SOMEONE ELSE'S NAME FOR YOU WHEN IT WAS THE SAME LANGUAGE YOU ARE USING????

Say, what happened to that post you reference? You seems to forget I own you in that poem in the end

LOL. Faker.

Or you really don't think people will read just the post you read but not later when you have no answer to the poem I wrote? LOL
What...??? We now have TWO fake Chinese here? :frown:

Come on
Relax

quan means mandarin. Is very close in meaning much to Wang. Means king. Wang Yi, chinese foreign minister.

quan chức means civil servant or in old days, a mandarin official.

Excellent...!!! This mean we can conclude Han Pussy is a fake Chinese. How else can he declared WITHOUT RESERVATION that Chinese cannot be named 'Quan'? After all, YOU saw a 'Quan' Chinese name -- Quan Lun Ching -- in an old record with accompanying information IN CHINESE that cannot be fraudulent. Thanks. :enjoy:

What...??? We now have TWO fake Chinese here? :frown:
Well, that's natural conclusion.

I mean, I speak Spanish, I wouldn't need someone to explain to me Dos Santos is not a Spanish name, I know it's a Portuguese name. Would you need someone to tell you Dai Viet Le (The shop owner of Vietnamese Restaurant in Eastwood I used to frequent) is Vietnamese name if you speak Vietnamese?

Bear in mind that guy claim he is "Professional" level in Chinese, yet he failed to notice that this lady name is Chinese and have to be convince that she is indeed Chinese. That's not very "professional" ain't it??

Is that her voice?
No her accent is from either HK or Singapore.
However Quan is a Viet writing.
Most likely Hong Kong based, judging that she like CantonPop (Faye Wong) in Instagram and her extensive use of Traditional Chinese.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom