What's new

Crazy East Asian lady starts to hurl racist abuse and attack others.

Another one, you are racist towards black folks and you display your racism every now and then and I got inspired by you and show my racism towards Africans and get caught on camera. Well, I am responsible now, not you.

Responsibility seems to be a term not found in the dictionary of some languages.

I'm sure the typical response of that person in your example would be "It's not my fault...because he was already doing it"

Unfortunately this doesn't apply when somebody jumps off a bridge.

Police: That guy jumped off the bridge to his death
Man: yep
Police: Why didn't you jump off too and kill yourself?
Man: Why would I go and do a stupid thing like that?

If this is her she seems like a nut..and she does not seem like some white worshipper either.

February 5th 2022

8.2 Minutes Abundance Speech By Daixin Neill-Quan In Silicon Valley California​

She can hardly speak English - and has a Vietnamese accent. And is a nutcase judging by the video. Guessing jail time is assured. She should actually be committed.

@Viet am I wrong?

Maybe the problem is there are people like you who don't give a sh*t about things here in the US (but care incredibly intently about some other country) . To help identify them better to you (since you can't seem to comprehend it) let's just call them the mirror image "SerpentZA" types. That should ring a bell.

When they see all this America first over that other country they suddenly feel alienated since the majority of the US don't feel that same way towards that second country as they do...gee what a shocker!

Then in response they cry racism and white nationalism...since in their mind the reason people dont care about that second country is because they are racists...and anybody that supports MAGA must be a racist white nationalist.

I've criticized China plenty of times so no, you're just using a fucking strawman to divert attention away from the topic.

MAGA tards clearly use White nationalist dog whistles, actually, they can barely even be considered dog whistles anymore, it's pretty much loud and clear they are White nationalists. Take people like Tucker Carlson for example.

This Chinese lady was a committed MAGA tard and delusionally thought she was a in a position to treat other non-Whites as if she was a right wing White person, which she is clearly not.

You're so fucking sick that you are married to a Chinese woman yet you hate her race the most out of any race. Why is that so common with you disgusting right wing White men-Asian female pairings? It's really a sick mind **** to be honest.

She can hardly speak English - and has a Vietnamese accent. And is a nutcase judging by the video. Guessing jail time is assured. She should actually be committed.

@Viet am I wrong?
that sure doesn't sound like a Chinese accent, at least not the accent you usually hear from the mandarin-speaking Chinese

@Viet am I wrong?
Yeah, that actually does sound a bit like Vietnamese accent there, and there's an image with the "banh beo chen xuan hong", that's vietnamese.
Maybe there's a connection.

I've criticized China plenty of times so no, you're just using a fucking strawman to divert attention away from the topic.

MAGA tards clearly use White nationalist dog whistles, actually, they can barely even be considered dog whistles anymore, it's pretty much loud and clear they are White nationalists. Take people like Tucker Carlson for example.

This Chinese lady was a committed MAGA tard and delusionally thought she was a in a position to treat other non-Whites as if she was a right wing White person, which she is clearly not.

You're so fucking sick that you are married to a Chinese woman yet you hate her race the most out of any race. Why is that so common with you disgusting right wing White men-Asian female pairings? It's really a sick mind **** to be honest.

Listen clown I did not vote for Trump and I have never been registered as a Republican nor have I ever voted for a Republican. In fact I have been to many Democratic candidates election night gatherings..including some of Ted Kennedy's (the ultimate left winger) at the Park Plaza.

Guess what..there's usually tons of left-wing mixed couples there who are quite comfortable with themselves. In fact I'm 100% positive that there are at least 10 times as many white/asian mixed couples at the Democratic gatherings than there are at these right wing Republican gatherings.

You seem to be quite an angry person. I'm just explaining why the Republican MAGA people may be thinking a certain way and then suddenly you turn around and assume I'm some Republican MAGA member. You have all these preconceived notions cluttering you judgement.

You are also a clear racist because you can't help yourself into trying to drag my family into PDF discussions. You have tried 3 times now in this thread. You are just one of those staunch racist militant racial purity people (both white and Chinese..and are usually very single BTW) who are driven completely insane everytime they walk down the street alone and see some happy mixed couple walking by in the other direction.

You just can't let it go. It just has to nag you raw to the f@ckin core and you have to spin it around and around and around in your head. You make up sad excuses that you mutter to yourself like "oh this must have been some forced thing"...or "they can't be happy"..or "there has to be something wrong" just to make your pitiful self feel better. Like the "Fox and the grapes" saying the grapes must be sour.

You should learn to worry about your own situation instead of obsessing over the mixed couples you see. You are just as bad as those white race nationalists that you continually complain about!

..and you aren't the only Chinese person here like this...look at the words out of this racist "racial purity obsessed" guy's mouth:

What a wonderful human being this guy is. :rolleyes1:

Last edited:

@Viet am I wrong?
Is that her voice?
No her accent is from either HK or Singapore.
However Quan is a Viet writing.

Yeah, that actually does sound a bit like Vietnamese accent there, and there's an image with the "banh beo chen xuan hong", that's vietnamese.
Maybe there's a connection.

I have Vietnamese friends in LA so I can understand Viet English accent quite well.

LA is actually Little Saigon central, it has the largest number of Vietnamese expats outside Vietnam (came out during 70's boat people situation which I heard was quite horrific). Their kids grew up here.

Even worse. I got Chinese, French, and Indian in my family history. :enjoy:

So Vietnam pucked USA, france and china in wars.... indians i think donated 4 gunboats.. so getting some thing free from indians i guess is like pucking them?..

:what:

I know vietnamese surnames have chinese origin, but Quan/Toàn is not a common family name in Vietnam at all.

EDIT: Also, you should know that just because some family names are popular in China doesn't mean it's popular in Vietnam. In Vietnam, family names that are popular in China like Ma/Mã, and Wang/Vương mean you have ethnic chinese in origin, because our popular family names come from Vietnamese dynasties, and we don't have Mã or Vương dynasties.
I
Hey Mr KY, you do own a pair of hands aren't ya

Sure, no Chinese ever named Quan. Maybe you need to tell that to Miss CHINESE AMERICAN and Miss Michigan Arianna Quan

Sure, she ain't Chinese, she's Vietnamese, she was never born in Beijing, she's lying, right?

How about Hansheng Quan, the Chair of University of Chinese University in Hong Kong. I am sure he is a Vietnamese as well as no Chinese ever name Quan, right?? Probably need to have CUHK amend their plaque erected on him, let me get on it right away.

How about Simon Quan?

He must be lying when he said he was the third child of an iimmigrant from Gaoguong? He LIED!!! He was from Vietnam...

And finally, someone ought to change the tomb stone of Frank Quan, the last China Camp shrimpers from San Pablo Bay, he ain't from China, he is lying. And he should change the name of China Camp village too, that's too a lie, right??

Sure, they are all lying because you are not, am I correct??

LOL Mr "KY for the win" :lol::lol::enjoy::enjoy:

Oh My God, you even spell my username wrong.

Dude, you need to learn how to insult people,

And only dumbass would be ashamed of people past, I am proud to be a second generation refugee, I don't see no problem with that, so, are you a dumbass??

Mr KY for the win....

Quan/Kuan/Kwan/Kwong is not even a common surname in China, it's not even in the top 100.

That guy is just try to deflect, just made fun of him and move on, don't need to get serious on him.
The Quan used is 全 is very rare and found among ethnic minorities in China. The Guan Quan Kwan we are talking about is 关 or 官. Understand? Quan if found is most likely Vietnamnese Quan and she is in Guangdong so most likely a boat refugee like your mom. Lol. That is the most likely explanation. Lololol

that sure doesn't sound like a Chinese accent, at least not the accent you usually hear from the mandarin-speaking Chinese
Yes she sounds like a Viet. Btw I am not defending any racist behavior nor trying to say Chinese can't be racist but I am. Just arguing about the surname Quan. It is not usually found in China.

She got a white lastname aswell. Probably married a redneck and bought into that MAGA crap. Jokes going to be on her when WW3 starts and her and her dumb kids get put in interment camps.

I

The Quan used is 全 is very rare and found among ethnic minorities in China. The Guan Quan Kwan we are talking about is 关 or 官. Understand? Quan if found is most likely Vietnamnese Quan and she is in Guangdong so most likely a boat refugee like your mom. Lol. That is the most likely explanation. Lololol

Yes she sounds like a Viet. Btw I am not defending any racist behavior nor trying to say Chinese can't be racist but I am. Just arguing about the surname Quan. It is not usually found in China.
Quan as a Chinese surname should be pronounced similar to "Chuan", yet those news anchors keep calling her "Kwan" for some reason

It is a quite rare surname, even in China most people didn't acknowledge it until the child prodigy Quan Hongchan won diving gold medal in last year Tokyo

Well I'm glad you have enlightened us all that she previously had no prejudices against other races until she read up on MAGA and that apparently magically transformed her to start going up to complete strangers and tell them to "go back to their own country" for no particular reason.
Do you mean that Chinese nationalism can turn a person into MAGA instead of the USA?

OK, Perhaps Xi JingPing should invite trump to join the CCP.

Han Patsy, you got busted. You ain't Chinese. You declare WITHOUT RESERVATION that 'Quan' is not Chinese. We got it on record.
As I said earlier, "Quan(权, 全)" is a Chinese surname, but it is very rare. It is mainly concentrated in Guangxi Province, which is adjacent to Vietnam. The surname "Quan" is the most common in South Korea, followed by Vietnam. Of course, you can also think that I am not Chinese.

BTW: I believe "Han Patsy" is Chinese. Maybe your judgment is more accurate than mine?

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the chinese here is saying, but Quan is not a popular family name in Vietnam at all.
Who even told you that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom