What's new

Crazy East Asian lady starts to hurl racist abuse and attack others.

Say what? Is that a 'fact' you pulled out of your 肛门 ? The most common Vietnamese last name is Nguyen which akin to Smith or Jones in the US.

You are busted, Han Patsy. You ain't Chinese.

This is pathetic. The woman in this crime is %90 having some kind of mental health issue and we should leave it as that. Instead, you guys had to turn this into a racial issue, making up 'facts' as you go along.
I said mostly Vietnamnese uses Quan not all Vietnamnese uses Quan.

First of all, don't pretend you know anything about Vietnamese. Quan is NOT a surname, Quan is a common given name like Rehorror said, as in Quan Tri and it usually used in male name. Vietnamese like Chinese, you don't normally use given name as a surname and vice versa. Saying so mean you know shit about both Chinese name and Vietnamese name.

Tweedledum-dum don't even know there are no such words as "Quan" in Vietnamese, it's Toàn and that's you don't even need to ask my departed mother to know, any two bit dumbass with a pair of hand can look it up on the internet, are you saying you are less than a two bit dumbass who can't look it up on the internet??

Also, you don't need to know oil to know 30% inflation is cheap, that's a solely economic question (Whether what something worth is expensive or cheap), and as I demonstrated on the other thread, you also know jack shit about economic, I am still waiting on your explanation on how oil can inflated 30%, because if you cannot answer that question, and you cannot, then there are no way you can determine whether or not that is cheap or expensive or not.

Lol Mr "oil is in my blood because I build mobile oil storage platform FTW" lol:enjoy::enjoy:

Quản Surname Meaning​

Quản is a last name commonly found in Vietnam among its Chinese community. It is the transliteration of a Chinese surname meaning: to take care (of), to control, to manage, to be in charge of, to look after, to run, to care about, tube, pipe, woodwind.

So it's true your mom was a boat refugee. Cantonese don't spell or pronounce it as Quan, only Vietnamnese use this spelling. Cantonese uses Kwan or Kuan while Mandarin uses Guan. If you are Chinese you will know it. Unless of course you are a boat refugee FROM Vietnam. Lolol

so much back and forth bickering!!

1. She attended Shimen Middle School in Shishan, Foshan, Guangdong, China.
  2. She studied international business and economics at Macau University of Science and Technology in Taipa, Macau, China.
  3. From June 2007 to August 2007, she was a paid sole volunteer representative at Modern Media Group in Guangzhou, Shanghai, China.

Last edited:
If anything, this lady's story should be a cautionary tale for you. She was obviously an Asian totally committed to PRO-WHITE MAGATARD viewpoints and policies. And you can see how the real Whites here are throwing her under the bus even though she was lashing out in defense of White Nationalism.

What? We are the ones throwing her under the bus??? Are you kidding me???

I don't see any of us bickering about the tiniest details about her...and BTW how the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that white nationalism can now suddenly be used as the new default excuse for Chinese racism?

@RescueRanger LOL! More blaming white people in one thread!!! It's incredible!

Last edited:
Her family is most likely a boat refugee like Juhungary from Nam. Ran back to China during the Vietnam pogroms.

Just to be clear, Quan (or Toàn in Vietnamese) is not a common vietnamese family name at all.
Nguyễn, Trần, Lê, Lý, those are common family names because they are based on vietnamese dynasty.
While family names like Quách are chinese ethnic living in Vietnam.

Last edited:
What? We are the ones throwing here under the bus??? Are you kidding me???

I don't see any of us bickering about the tiniest details about her...and BTW how the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that white nationalism can now suddenly be used as the new default excuse for Chinese racism?

You're not very bright are you? You think this lady's actions are the results of Chinese racism? She literally tells people to "go back to their country" and has MAGA all over her social media.

Get a clue dummy. Damn, you are a slow one.

I like how USians in this forum can deflect anything bad happening in their country by blaming others. Like how they try to damage control the last school shooting using whataboutism and race. Or in this thread, racism happening in their country, suddenly its China's fault because the person is Asian. It's all about shifting responsibilities to other groups instead of owning it.

You're not very bright are you? You think this lady's actions are the results of Chinese racism? She literally tells people to "go back to their country" and has MAGA all over her social media.

Get a clue dummy. Damn, you are a slow one.

Well I'm glad you have enlightened us all that she previously had no prejudices against other races until she read up on MAGA and that apparently magically transformed her to start going up to complete strangers and tell them to "go back to their own country" for no particular reason.

Well I'm glad you have enlightened us all that she previously had no prejudices against other races until she read up on MAGA and that apparently magically transformed her to start going up to complete strangers and tell them to "go back to their own country" for no particular reason.

Like I said, she is clearly someone with deep mental problems. However, the ideology that she clung onto was clearly not Chinese nationalism but MAGA Pro-White nationalism. This is just proof of how delusional she was. Unfortunately, a lot of minorities adopt these hardcore pro-White positions because they think it endears them to White people, when clearly it does not as shown by this thread.

Like I said, she is clearly someone with deep mental problems. However, the ideology that she clung onto was clearly not Chinese nationalism but MAGA Pro-White nationalism. This is just proof of how delusional she was. Unfortunately, a lot of minorities adopt these hardcore pro-White positions because they think it endears them to White people, when clearly it does not as shown by this thread.

I didn't realize racists were nationalists..I always thought they were just racists. Plus I didn't realize all the millions of non-white MAGA supporters considered themselves white nationalists..I always thought it was about putting America first.

I guess taking pride in ones country is racist now.

reagan.png

Bill Clinton said it..and so did Reagan

Last edited:
Just to be clear, Quan (or Toàn in Vietnamese) is not a common vietnamese family name at all.
Nguyễn, Trần, Lê, Lý, those are common family names because they are based on vietnamese dynasty.
While family names like Quách are chinese ethnic living in Vietnam.
All Vietnamnese surnames have a Chinese origin genius. Nguyen is Yuan, Tran is Chen, Ly is Li, etc. This shows how much you know about the Viets. Quan is a normal Vietnamese surname just not as much as the other big surnames but is pretty common since Guan is also pretty common in China. Vietnam like Korea is just a mini China in teh old day. Lol.

Judging that she lives in Guangdong, she is most likely a boat refugee from Vietnam just like our friend Jhungary.

What? We are the ones throwing her under the bus??? Are you kidding me???

Lol this is an insane mindset some people have. Reminds me of the blame Canada song from south park 😂

As you can see in this thread, the CIA trolls are both 100% maga as well as 100% pretending that racism is when non-white people.

I guess the pakistanis in this thread are too used to this due to the maga (and similar types) being pretty much a carbon copy of british "white" in-group association except that the US version was expanded to include more than just strictly Anglo-Saxons when the U.S. backed Mousulini and Hitler before Hitler got curb-stomped in Stalingrad and the U.S. backstabbed Hitler to back Stalin.

Back
Top Bottom