What's new

CPEC under vicious attack!

He should present money trail and be done with it.

Although I would say NAB laws are weird to say the elast and sometimes even innocent people can get caught up in it.

Although I would say NAB laws are weird to say the elast and sometimes even innocent people can get caught up in it.
Our problem is not Nawaz or Asim, Our problem is our economy. all our efforts are not leading to a better growth rate, we need a serious retrospection of why we are destroying our entire business system. Once in the Ayoub era, there were renowned 22 families in the business and industry, Where are all these high ranking businessmen of the Past? All gone. Our successive govt. have successfully destroyed their entire business setups, while in India we see Tata and Ambani and a lot of others, well flourishing their business in their country. whereas we failed to provide any conducive environment for our people.
When will learn a lesson not repeat the same mistakes? Our Institutions and politicians are daggers drawn. why can not our money bring business to our people? why our best minds are not working for ourselves in this country? Business requires a smooth and healthy political and social environment to flourish, protection from NAB like systems which can nab anyone any time without any reason, One day Treen and Malik Riaz type people will shift their businesses to other countries. Why don't we understand? Maligning people does not bring any betterment,
Govt should provide its people, a respectful way to handle the problems. so that wealthy people would like to continue their business in Pakistan. we should people to do business here, so that people may get jobs and the government may get revenue for development.
A hefty amount of people money is out of the country, no government can bring it back, only the people who took it out of the country can bring it back, so provide them protection and security to their money, so that it can be used for Pakistan not for others. Blackmailing and the coercive measure will not result in any capital return to the country

give them incentives and favorable environment and political stability and continuity of policies.

Unless GoP announces CPeC Himalayan Corridor. It is on a fast track of sabotage

exposing the corruption within army has always been problematic, you are not patriotic if you do that.

I thought that these were accusations but the guy stepped down from the SAPM which just exposes him badly.

regards

To date he has only been tried and judged in the Court of Social Media... And declared guilty.

He needs to go through the proper court systems... Today's Fake News Media and Social Media have passed guilty verdicts against Prophets of God... Let alone a lowly CPEC Chairman...
Proper court systems ....
Hmmm such a thing exists in Pakistan ?????

I do not know if Lt Gen Asim Saleem Bajwa is corrupt or not. But two things are worth considering.

If there is any credible evidence against him, why is he not being taken to court. Despite what some people would have us believe, military personnel (especially retired) are not untouchable. They have been taken to court before. So far it appears to be nothing but a smear campaign.

The other point that keeps coming up is that his family's increased wealth coincided with his rise in the military. That may be true, but it ignores the simple fact that an average person earns the greatest amount between his/her 30s and 50s. So there may well be a correlation between the two variables here, but a causation is yet to be shown.

Asim Saleem Bajwa, a former army general who is chairman of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor Authority. Photo: Facebook
Asim Saleem Bajwa, a former army general who is chairman of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor Authority. Photo: Facebook

This Week in Asia / Politics
Pizza corruption scandal risks dragging China into Pakistan’s domestic affairs
  • Imran Khan has been trying to seal allegations that his top belt-and-road official failed to disclose interests in a US pizza chain
  • The ruling PTI party has suggested India is behind the claims, which are attracting a backlash and may again pull China into its ally’s domestic affairs
  • And now China wants the answers 😍😍😍😍
  • Papajones mafia under attack while hitting Hindutva RAW agents

Nawaz who invited Modi the Butcher of Kashmir and hater of Islam to his daughter's wedding??... You are known for the company you keep.

It is only fools who prescribe to the philosophy that, "he steals, but he also invests some".... It's like allowing a robber into your house as long as he leaves behind a parting tip.
OH but who was calling 10 times to the Butcher of Gujrat and he wasn't picking up his calls 😅

Valid concern... However...

Doesn't mean we resort to lynch mob justice either...
OH sure you just belive in let few matric pass guards keep kidnapping best of Pakistani real and highly educated inelectulls and keep doing a blind justice to them?
I'm sorry it's not hitlers state anymore?
sorry that dam time is gone from this world and as a nation there is no one above the law and everyone is punishable no matter who they are may be, if they are criminals they will be dealt with justice no matter what you or anyone else think, quaid e azams pakistan is equal to all

NO, CPEC is not under any vicious attack, Its Chairman is, who had some fishy business, better he should leave his post for someone else, He is not the only retired General at present in Pakistan capable to hold this chairmanship. Pakistan is a democratic country, where the people are sposed to be answerable for their doings. How and why is such accountability considered a vicious attack on CPEC?
He is an expert on Balochistan and is the most suited candidate to see this project through there and this is why he is bieng targeted specifically, because of his expertise on Balochistan!!!, the allegations against him were bogus...

Last edited:
OH sure you just belive in let few matric pass guards keep kidnapping best of Pakistani real and highly educated inelectulls and keep doing a blind justice to them?
I'm sorry it's not hitlers state anymore?
sorry that dam time is gone from this world and as a nation there is no one above the law and everyone is punishable no matter who they are may be, if they are criminals they will be dealt with justice no matter what you or anyone else think, quaid e azams pakistan is equal to all

Don't believe he is guilty. I still think it's fabricated Hindu Fanatical Disgusting terrorist Indian BS.

Don't believe he is guilty. I still think it's fabricated Hindu Fanatical Disgusting terrorist Indian BS.
You can belive what u like but facts documemts never lie, and he must be investigated while his company has vastly employed indians both in USA and in UAE frist we need to ask him about it, I think if he has done any wrong he should be punished as per our law and should set an example and move forward, pakarmy isn't responsible of any individuals personal acts

OH but who was calling 10 times to the Butcher of Gujrat and he wasn't picking up his calls 😅

You still haven't refuted anything from this truth revealing video...

Can you please provide me with a time stamp from the video that you have an issue with??

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom