What's new

CPEC: The devil is not in the details

I dont think this message is for me or you wrongly quoted me.

have seen this forum many pakistani discussing about indians related thread there economy,there weapons,obsession etc,
Why its wrong for us to discuss CPEC,y dont the MOD apply the rule that Indians will not discuss CPEC or post CPEC related thread.
Why dont you raise your objection for Author and newspaper who has a valid point,which you are unable to digest.

It was for salar. Mistakenly quoted you.

Listen Dont let me start what Happens in Bharat rakshak forum. Secondly What happens in others forums is not the benchmarak that it should happene everywhere !

Please do tell the Valid points that A Non Pkaistani citizen such as you (out of pure blind hattred for pakistan) is endorsing
U are assuming too many things in one go.
I have never visited Bharat Rakshak neither i am member,may be you are misquoting me with some one else.

I know i am Indian a non pakistani for you,and have not a blind hattred toward pakistani and pakistani,infact i have some very close friend,we eat and play together,

as a new member in the forum i have posted first time and have seen the fun,infact i was very surprise initially did i kill someone by posting thread,later i realise since its CPEC related as its has started.

Am thinking that,What if some pakistani took this from DAWN newspaper and posted did he get the same response.

I can see your obsession with Indians even though pak media reporting it. Got it
Pak Media Or LOL. Some Newspaper that nobody even reads much

Am thinking that,What if some pakistani took this from DAWN newspaper and posted did he get the same response.
Again, I wondr why You guys dont give so much of a though to Ajai shukla ?

Pak Media Or LOL. Some Newspaper that nobody even reads much

Again, I wondr why You guys dont give so much of a though to Ajai shukla ?

Who is Ajay Shukla,what is his revelance to the thread,is he has some views on thread/CPEC,Y dont you share for our information and the other forum readers.

Who is Ajay Shukla,what is his revelance to the thread,is he has some views on thread/CPEC,Y dont you share for our information and the other forum readers.
WHo is ajay shukla ? LOl than perhaps you need to spend a little more time in Indian subject rather than all day obsessing on pakistani developments.
Perhaps you can share the info as to why you are having the sleepless night over this CPEC issue, I am sure the readers including will be very pleased

Because certainly AN Indian is arguing over it. Ever Since the Cpec started Indians have all become angels and are telling us what is best for us. Hillarious, no ?
You are right here.. we will try to prove cpec is a flawed project..
Supporters only see advantages of any projects.. Haters will try to find flaws of that project.. But in a debate who will gain more?? Absolutely the supporters will emerge as the only beneficiary.. Because they can easily improve their project more..
In democracy the importance of opposition is as much as that of govt because of this reason.. Discuss as much as you can & make it flawless (not only this but anything).. you will never get this opportunity afterwards..
For example look at Pakistan itself for last 5 years..
Gadani Power Park of 6,600-MW cumulative capacity was launched in July 2013 on fast track.
The mega project however was shelved within a year’s time after losing valuable time, resources and opportunity. Likewise, Punjab had initiated in January 2014 development of six coal-based projects using imported coal each of 1,000-MW capacity, but only one project is now coming up. Progress on the remaining projects was stalled after lot of work was done. Ironically, projects to be located in Rahim Yar Khan and Muzaffargarh have been abandoned, while those planned in Sheikhupura, Jhang and Kasur districts are being developed as R-LNG projects instead.

The situation not only reflects on the government’s uncertain and half-baked policy but also on its implausibility. The 425-MW Nandipur thermal power project is another example of lack of vision and planning and mismanagement, whereas the Quaid-e-Azam Solar Power Project of 100-MW has already invited lot of criticism on various accounts.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/magazine/money-matters/77445-the-true-cost-of-r-lng

WHo is ajay shukla ? LOl than perhaps you need to spend a little more time in Indian subject rather than all day obsessing on pakistani developments.
Perhaps you can share the info as to why you are having the sleepless night over this CPEC issue, I am sure the readers including will be very pleased
Probably you have a point,to know Ajai Shukla who is defence analyst i have to spend more time in Bharat Rakshak.
What is the point of Ajay Shulka in this CPEC related thread i am unable to understand,I usually have have a good sound sleep and why will i lose sleep becoz of CPEC,LOL

Supporters only see advantages of any projects.. Haters will try to find flaws of that project.. But in a debate who will gain more?? Absolutely the supporters will emerge as the only beneficiary.. Because they can easily improve their project more..
In democracy the importance of opposition is as much as that of govt because of this reason.. Discuss as much as you can & make it flawless (not only this but anything).. you will never get this opportunity afterwards..
Gadani Power Park of 6,600-MW cumulative capacity was launched in July 2013 on fast track.
The mega project however was shelved within a year’s time after losing valuable time, resources and opportunity. Likewise, Punjab had initiated in January 2014 development of six coal-based projects using imported coal each of 1,000-MW capacity, but only one project is now coming up. Progress on the remaining projects was stalled after lot of work was done. Ironically, projects to be located in Rahim Yar Khan and Muzaffargarh have been abandoned, while those planned in Sheikhupura, Jhang and Kasur districts are being developed as R-LNG projects instead.

The situation not only reflects on the government’s uncertain and half-baked policy but also on its implausibility. The 425-MW Nandipur thermal power project is another example of lack of vision and planning and mismanagement, whereas the Quaid-e-Azam Solar Power Project of 100-MW has already invited lot of criticism on various accounts.

And I wonder how if any of those projects were conected to CPEC ?

Probably you have a point,to know Ajai Shukla who is defence analyst i have to spend more time in Bharat Rakshak.
What is the point of Ajay Shulka in this CPEC related thread i am unable to understand,I usually have have a good sound sleep and why will i lose sleep becoz of CPEC,LOL
Same thing So you know who is Ajay shukla and what is Bharat Rakshak. But I wonder why were you lying before then

Dear dragon please enslave me, eat me!!! 'Cause it makes haters jealous.:china::pakistan:
yifei-wallpaper-desktop-actresses-pictures-photo-actress-beautiful-chinese.jpg

Indian trying to prove anything will not make any difference, Trust me No one gives a shit in Pakistan about India or what it has to say.

The project is well on swing. It is no wonder that Audi and BMW are coming to pakistan along with Renault's looking to assemble in Karachi by 2018. For a country that is in State of war with Terroism, this indeed is a good start

Dear dragon please enslave me, eat me!!! 'Cause it makes haters jealous.:china::pakistan:
yifei-wallpaper-desktop-actresses-pictures-photo-actress-beautiful-chinese.jpg
If you are a Pakistani.. It is a shame for your country and countrymen.. Begging for chinese slavery..
You behaviour reminds me a saying.. you people are like a mother pray for her son's death to see her daughter of law crying..

If you are a Pakistani.. It is a shame for your country and countrymen.. Begging for chinese slavery..
You behaviour reminds me a saying.. you people are like a mother pray for her son's death to see her daughter of law crying..

g.jpg

Edit: And look at your name my @Lil Mathew , Hindus seem to have run out of Kumhars, Chaddas and Dickshits. :rofl:

Last edited:
And I wonder how if any of those projects were conected to CPEC ?

Same thing So you know who is Ajay shukla and what is Bharat Rakshak. But I wonder why were you lying before then
Once you quote him i google it and find out,however still i am unable to understand then and now what is his relevance to CPEC thread,may be i am again missing something,you are a senior member and i am relatively very new in forum,can you shed light on it.Thanks in advance.

I can see your id as TROLL,so never mind.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom