What's new

CPEC: The devil is not in the details

am relatively very new in forum,can you shed light on it.Thanks in advance.
Yes, I can very see that youre a newbie. You will learn the "hard way''

On Topic- So what were the concerns of Cpec that as An Non Pakistani citizen you were having or tried to share ?

First, I doubt Chinese have the capacity to undertake a project on such scale. Second, if there is only country that can rival China, that is India. I guess India has its own plans on building trade routes though east Asia.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, I can very see that youre a newbie. You will learn the "hard way''

On Topic- So what were the concerns of Cpec that as An Non Pakistani citizen you were having or tried to share ?
Frankly for me the curiosity of post thread in the forum,which infact after six month i have not done yet.

Infact even if you notice any thread either defence related or economy related you will see Pakistani poster mentioning CPEC in each and every thread,infact there comments never finish if they have not mention CPEC,GWADAR,etc.

Also you can read from the first page the bashing to me just CPEC mention by an Indian and i doubt how many of those have read the complete article.But i can see they are very sensitive about it.Honestly i cannot claim either it will be huge success or failure that is matter of debate,what my concern is huge loan taken and there rate of interest,even if it done well require many years to cover the cost,what i understand from the article its a win win proposition for chinese in terms of there exports,business and geopolitical situation.May be i am wrong who knows.

Frankly for me the curiosity of post thread in the forum,which infact after six month i have not done yet.

Infact even if you notice any thread either defence related or economy related you will see Pakistani poster mentioning CPEC in each and every thread,infact there comments never finish if they have not mention CPEC,GWADAR,etc.

Also you can read from the first page the bashing to me just CPEC mention by an Indian and i doubt how many of those have read the complete article.But i can see they are very sensitive about it.Honestly i cannot claim either it will be huge success or failure that is matter of debate,what my concern is huge loan taken and there rate of interest,even if it done well require many years to cover the cost,what i understand from the article its a win win proposition for chinese in terms of there exports,business and geopolitical situation.May be i am wrong who knows.
Ok, So Lets go back in time and see how things run shall we ?

Chinese have usually avoid giving us grants and AID. Following their own famous saying, " Give a man a fish and you will feed him for the day, teach him how to fish and you will feed him for the rest of his life.''

Going through that in time, due to our inability Chinese have generously restricted those loans when we were unable to pay.

Now ofc that comes when this project becomes epic failure ( A Hard possibility, but a wishful thinking on part of citizens from a tri colour flag) Giving Pakistan loan will ensure that The projects are completed on time
( If it were Aid, Corruption would have eaten it already) and there is a huge incentive in doing so. The effects can already be felt already with moodys credit rating improved alread form B- to B and then desirous foreign investors willing to look forward. Turkish acquisition of Dawlance ( home appliance maker) With Renault looking to assemble cars in Pakistan from 2018. MAn A german truck manufacturer company has already been granted permission. Every country is in deep debt, but its ability of that country economic resilience that enables them to pay it back. And If you look, mostly all projects of CPEC are of power generation and to upgrade and built infrastructure, A very basic foundations for a sound economy

Ok, So Lets go back in time and see how things run shall we ?

Chinese have usually avoid giving us grants and AID. Following their own famous saying, " Give a man a fish and you will feed him for the day, teach him how to fish and you will feed him for the rest of his life.''

Going through that in time, due to our inability Chinese have generously restricted those loans when we were unable to pay.

Now ofc that comes when this project becomes epic failure ( A Hard possibility, but a wishful thinking on part of citizens from a tri colour flag) Giving Pakistan loan will ensure that The projects are completed on time
( If it were Aid, Corruption would have eaten it already) and there is a huge incentive in doing so. The effects can already be felt already with moodys credit rating improved alread form B- to B and then desirous foreign investors willing to look forward. Turkish acquisition of Dawlance ( home appliance maker) With Renault looking to assemble cars in Pakistan from 2018. MAn A german truck manufacturer company has already been granted permission. Every country is in deep debt, but its ability of that country economic resilience that enables them to pay it back. And If you look, mostly all projects of CPEC are of power generation and to upgrade and built infrastructure, A very basic foundations for a sound economy

I 100% agree with you and also wish you best of luck,however do read the article which also have rational view of that.

I 100% agree with you and also wish you best of luck,however do read the article which also have rational view of that.
Other than being pessimistic I dont find anything else. Youre are more than welcome to point out the specifics and we can discuss on that

Nope, i'd rather in you mom's cupboard. :(
No man.. It must be kept in your dad's shelf.. It belongs there only.. :-)..By the by What is your mom's opinion about this after using??o_O

Indian find it too hard to digest the sarcasm that for sure
Every sarcasm is not fun..
What if I make a sarcastic comment about you religion, Islam?? I'm sure everybody here will burn.. I think sarcasm about nationality also not fun...

Back
Top Bottom